Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Hunter's Problem - page 32. (Read 3960 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
September 29, 2018, 11:36:40 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

Well I don't think that you wanted to promote a ICO isn't it. But if you are not careful in joining bounties there are chance that you might unintentionally though.

That's the risk of joining bounties because its like gambling, you don't know if the project that you are promoting will turn out to be a scam and of course you wouldn't received the tokens or rewards that you have work hard for.

Sometimes those scammy ICO are hard to detect that's why you need to be very mindful of projects you are willing to work for. Fortunately though, you can visit this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 to see if the project you wanted to promote is a scam or not.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 11:33:28 AM
The only Bounty hunters problem is the ICO scam but the bounty hunters never lose hope to find a good ICO and trusted.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
September 29, 2018, 11:19:08 AM
It's that True if you are a truly bounty hunter you will experienced to promote a scam project ico ?

You as a bounty hunter can 100% avoid of risk od scam by selling your stakes immediately after they are earned: check this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.46260610.

Now you can Participate in the bounty and get ETHER (eth) for stakes you're earning on Facebook, Twitter, Moderation and Signature campaigns.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
September 29, 2018, 11:07:22 AM
Yes, it can happen but I think that today it's quite possible to recognize a scam project. Just search for informations.

Yes we can easily figure out the scam projects just by searching the management team's image and their name as some people just snip image from LinkedIn profile and also check the partners as well and need to check the white paper as once you are familiar with ICO projects then just by reading white paper you can filter out the scam ICO's.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 11:05:54 AM
The fact is that we are advertising agents nothing more. We ourselves often don’t know what we are promoting. But this is just advertising and we are not insured against scam. No matter how much time you spend on studying a project, there is a risk that this is a scam.

To this we must take it easier for us it is just a job.
Activity: 336
September 29, 2018, 10:56:52 AM
Apparently every bounty hunters is prone to promoting scam ICO unless you are extremely careful by screening every bounty campaign you want to participate in.. I've been victim more than once and now I'm always cautious about bounty campaigns
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
September 29, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
Yes, it can happen but I think that today it's quite possible to recognize a scam project. Just search for informations.
copper member
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 10:47:53 AM
In this era of fake projects everywhere, I don't think it's possible for a bounty hunter to escape been a victim of promoting fake and scam projects. Even when things has not got worse than this, I have promoted 2 or 2 scam ICOs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 10:42:39 AM
Yeah it just normal for a bounty hunter to experience working or promoting scam projects. Nowadays there are so many scam projects created everyday.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
September 29, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
It is also important to follow any announcements about the ICO you can find on this forum. For example you can check periodically the  Scam accusation board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0 Also, closely follow the Bounty thread of the ICO you are promoting. If a member of this forum finds that the ICO you are participating in is a scam project, he will announce the find on the Bounty tread. React promptly and remove the signature. You NEVER want to promote or be a part of a fraudulent ICO, especially after being warned by a higher ranked member, or else you may get red trust.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 29, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

If you are a bounty hunter and you are not careful enough, yes, there's a good chance you'll promote scam projects too.
And I know that it's hard to find the bounty, join before the limited number of places fills up and also research the background of the project you'll promote.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 10:05:00 AM
Pages:
Jump to: