Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty hunting - work or a hobby? - page 3. (Read 1777 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 11:27:34 PM
I think this is a job, because I work hard every day to help promote a project that I am participating in and hope to receive a reward worthy of my efforts. Whenever someone does something they want to receive a reward.
Activity: 84
May 31, 2018, 11:01:35 PM
Bounty hunting to me is work, I won't call it a hobby. I spend close to 10 hours everyday on it, either I'm tweeting or I'm going through the numerous telegram groups or I'm writing a blog. So to me it's work.

In my situation right now, I consider bounting hunting as a hobby. Im newbie in here and so far enjoying my hobby of hunting a bounty, everytime I have a leisure time I visit this this forum for bounty hunting. Making it a hobby at the same time Im learning from it everyday. hopefully in the long run if I got the knowledge needed in bounty hunting, I will make it a work. bounty hunting really needs time to monitor each instant condition.
Activity: 30
May 31, 2018, 10:10:15 PM
Bounty hunting to me is work, I won't call it a hobby. I spend close to 10 hours everyday on it, either I'm tweeting or I'm going through the numerous telegram groups or I'm writing a blog. So to me it's work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 08:51:38 AM
For me it's just a hobby. I spend most of my time on him, as I like this idea. I hope in the future the bounty campaign will develop.   But for me it is indeed a hobby, you can't depend on bounty hunting as a primary source of income.
Activity: 378
May 31, 2018, 06:47:13 AM
In my opinion bounty hunting is a work because you give a time and effort. Just like other work the bounty hunting has a time to complete a task.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
May 31, 2018, 06:42:48 AM
I consider it as work but a sideline, most of the requirements in bounties were time consuming, you have to give your time and effort to keep active in helping the project you're in to, you need to focus so you can't be disqualified. But before anything else  you have to be careful in joining cause some of them might not pay you the amount that they promised or unfortunately you'll get none. That's why some bounty hunters focus on social media campaign because the campaigns you can join is not limited to one so you can take a risk, but it's time consuming.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 06:09:50 AM
I recently decided to quit my job and start doing exclusive bounty campaigns, there are no results so far, but everything is in the process.
Activity: 224
May 31, 2018, 05:22:31 AM
as I usually say "hobby is the best job". I don't have a basic job, but I perceive the bounty as a hobby and this is a pleasure for me
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
May 31, 2018, 05:19:19 AM
If it can make more money why not to be a major job, and that job must be a hobby because if not, we will feel saturated. the bounty hunter is a hobby that gained a lot of money and it's really good. so for me, the bounty hunter is like a job and hobby.
Activity: 19
May 31, 2018, 05:16:48 AM
bounty for me it's like doing a side job
morning to afternoon work at the office, and at night do a bounty about 1 or 2 hours even more depending on the number of bounty that we do
Activity: 434
May 31, 2018, 05:13:02 AM
I think it is a good choice to be a full-time bounty hunter in the market last year! But this year is not enough. There are too many false tasks this year. We can easily encounter events without rewards!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 02:18:16 PM
For me I would consider that bounty hunting is a work and not a hobby. A hobby for me is something that I do spontaneously and would enjoy doing it again and again even if I am not getting paid. But since there is payment attached to bounty the for me it's already a work.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
May 30, 2018, 07:32:21 AM
Honestly admitting I consider bounties as my job or we can say its hobby too because I am enjoying bounty work its now my passion to do this work on daily basis. I daily gave 2 hrs time to complete my all bounty tasks. I never thought if ICO would fail I would not get money these things are beyond control if project doesn't meet the target it is obvious we will not get any coin but I can say its worth to do bounties as it helps me to earn good money till date. So do some research before doing any bounty campaign.
Activity: 350
May 30, 2018, 06:28:57 AM
For me personally this is a good passive income. But earlier it turned out to earn much more. I think to quit this business...
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 06:28:19 AM
As for me I consider it as a work, because I spet almost all my day in crypto and half of it in bounty's . However it can be just a hobby if you spend 1 hour per day for it. It's up to you my friend.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
May 30, 2018, 06:25:32 AM
For me personally bounty is a hobby. I can not spend whole day for bounty making post repost and likes...
Activity: 76
May 30, 2018, 06:22:49 AM
It's just a hobby for me. It's interesting and simple. Also I can earn some money, I think it's very good for hobby.
I think cryptocurrencies it's our future.
Activity: 114
May 30, 2018, 05:02:28 AM
You know what if you enjoy your work in campaign you will consider it as your hobby and if have fun in working here then you can call it as your hobby. Being a bounty hunter is really funny and exciting. Especially if after all of your little sacrifice you will receive your token as a payment for you efforts and time. It is just like you are working and as well having fun It is really great. As a bounty hunter also after I recieved my tokens I prefer holding it But if I learn a lots about trading and other I will try it as well. Surely it is good and great as well just like when you are participating in bounty campaign.
Activity: 420
May 30, 2018, 04:58:37 AM
I believe that its a work that we are able to receive the rewards and earning money. We are promoting a company with their product and we should be more professional and gives the best.
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 04:54:46 AM
Maybe it's like a side job for me. I think hobby it's just like something that can make you doesn't feel bored and you will happy to do it just like watching movie or game. It's just like refreshing.
Pages:
Jump to: