Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] 📱 AppCoins: The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores - page 2. (Read 22506 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Spreadsheets have been put in public mode again, to show who has been eligible to receive his tokens.

If you can't find yourself in the spreadsheets, that's because you have been removed. Why ? We explained it a few pages before in this thread.

Don't PM AppCoins team or me because we will both ignore you. If you're not present in these spreadsheets, you will never receive any APPC token.

HI Sylon,

Pls check I am the early joinee of Appcoin Twitter campaign, perhaps 2nd in spreadsheet, but I did not receive any token whereas other participants have received rewards, pls check where is the gap.

Oh I have received appcoins but it is showing with symbol N/A on ethplorer.io, I do not know why, if someone have idea pls let me know.
It still have name in Etherscan. Just add it to your MEW then you can transfer anywhere you want
And nothing came to me, I checked through various services, although I participated from the very beginning. To whom have not coins come yet?

You have not been enrolled in any of AppCoins bounty campaign. I think you connected in the wrong account from your multi-accounts list. Wink
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Hi manager tweeter bounty coind disturb?it is finish?
Activity: 336
Merit: 24
Hello guys, im confused of the price per token of appc. I’ve benn check in the coin market cap and i saw the price of the appc is $3.31.. is this correct? Thank you

Yes, this is correct. Currently, it is trading at around 2-3$ per coin. It has increase x10 or so from its ICO price.

Wow.. nice, from now i’m going to hold my current token. Hopefully someday it will become $100 per appc or more.. thanks a lot
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
Hello guys, im confused of the price per token of appc. I’ve benn check in the coin market cap and i saw the price of the appc is $3.31.. is this correct? Thank you

Yes, this is correct. Currently, it is trading at around 2-3$ per coin. It has increase x10 or so from its ICO price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 24
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi manager, I have not received rewards from my participation in this campaign, can you tell why? thanks!
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
Mнe тoжe нe пpишли тoкeны зa твитep кoмпaнию.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0

This is not the first generosity that does not pay me tokens, can I find out why?Huh??
Activity: 378
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
HI Sylon,

Pls check I am the early joinee of Appcoin Twitter campaign, perhaps 2nd in spreadsheet, but I did not receive any token whereas other participants have received rewards, pls check where is the gap.

Oh I have received appcoins but it is showing with symbol N/A on ethplorer.io, I do not know why, if someone have idea pls let me know.
It still have name in Etherscan. Just add it to your MEW then you can transfer anywhere you want
And nothing came to me, I checked through various services, although I participated from the very beginning. To whom have not coins come yet?

Same, haven't received my tokens

I have the same problem. What should we do now?
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
HI Sylon,

Same, haven't received my tokens
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
What prise on ICO for 1 token?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
HI Sylon,

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
HI Sylon,

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
HI Sylon,

Activity: 406
Received my bounty , thanks for fair distribution.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
sir , i think i has do my job for twitter campaign .
can you check for me ?
twitter username : @delfiraandini
twitter url : https://twitter.com/DelfiraAndini

i have not received a appcoin in my wallet sir

thank you sir
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
HI Sylon,

Activity: 322
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Tokens are received for the wallet for social networks! Thanks to the team and developers for the wonderful project! I wish you success in your further development!  Smiley
Activity: 560
I have received coin appc and will keep it for a while until it is listed on several exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: