Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 2. (Read 111687 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 525
what is different wETT and eETT?

and where i send my token from MEW ? wETT or eETT?

wETT are ETT tokens that are built on WAVES blockchain.
eETT are ETT tokens that are built on Ethereum blockchain.

If you use MEW (MyEtherWallet), you own eETT.
Sylon , How can i change owned balance (eETT) in eth blockchain to wave blockchain (wETT) ? Any safe way to do that without loosing my balance ?
Thank you in advance .
For now, you can't do that. The blockswap is still in progress, and once it ready I am sure the team will announce it loudly here for anyone who wants to swap their tokens.
Btw you can still trade your eETT token in c-cex & tidex
Activity: 553
Merit: 500

Sylon , How can i change owned balance (eETT) in eth blockchain to wave blockchain (wETT) ? Any safe way to do that without loosing my balance ?
Thank you in advance .
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

Activity: 611
Merit: 250
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
This coin is still not get listed to any bigger exchange, we cannot send the coins to waves dex directly from mew so we just can send it to C-CEX which have low price, dont make this coin shit, please get list this to any bigger exchange with good volume.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Nice campaign, who knows that token will make x5, very fast  Roll Eyes

We need better markets to start a price discovery. Current markets dont have enough volume.
Also all altcoins are in a bad shape right now because of bitcoin situation, it will be better later this year

Absolutely agree! I think we will get some movement in price of ETT (I hope rising) only by the end of this year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257

We need better markets to start a price discovery. Current markets dont have enough volume.
Also all altcoins are in a bad shape right now because of bitcoin situation, it will be better later this year
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Is there any news when ett will be listed on the exchange like bittrex or liqui ,, ??

not now, but still waiting info from dev or team
maybe dev and team still work and busy
better hold now
Move and join to their slack there are many news there instead of asking on this thread .Hold if you want and if you still believe on projects Ett is wprking on their development based on their roadmap .
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi, Is there any news about when the 3% Bonus from Incent will be released?
Also when the Extra bonus (From the token distribution "hack" ) delay will be given to the investors of ETT?
Activity: 481
Is there any news when ett will be listed on the exchange like bittrex or liqui ,, ??

not now, but still waiting info from dev or team
maybe dev and team still work and busy
better hold now
I have few ETT coins and i am also holding the same with the hope of price will be increase some day and we will get good return of our investment, also this is not listed yet to any big exchange so we can only wait for the same.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade
Activity: 126
Lucky Man
Activity: 448
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Konunun özeti : Alt koinlerde yazılımsal bir gelişiklik olmayacak ama fiyat dalgalanması normal bir durum ( Aşağıda olabilir yukarıda ) .
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
I think we should be patient to hold ETT coins because I'm sure someday the price will go up like VSM (voise).
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
How do you see if you got your payout?

Just go this site https://ethplorer.io and enter your ETH address which you gave during registration if you can find your ETT tokens on your address you are good to go if not then contact the manager.
That actually depend on where you want to get your payout, if it's ether you will go to https://ethplorer.io
and for waves it's http://wavesexplorer.com.
Check it now so you will know if you got you ETT Tokens.

I believe this is the first time this guy is participating in the campaign.Also why we don't have much more exchanges when we received more than 4m$ at the start and it does cost just 3 BTC to get listed on Bittrex.
Activity: 322
I feel that this thread needs to be locked now since the purpose of this thread is complete.If someone has not received the bounty then they should raise their concerns.

+1 Happy that I received my bounty. The moderator needs to remove all speculation and comments not related to the bounty and lock the thread with instructions to msg regarding missing payout.
Once i thought this coin reach to the sky soon but i think that it may take much time, this is not listed to bigger exchanges yet i dont know what is the road map for this and what is the development of team regarding listing this on bigger exchanges or increasing of the price as well. the prices are decreasing day by day.
Activity: 154
Thanks Guys I did indeed get the coins I really appreciate your respsonses.
Pages:
Jump to: