Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] EncryptoTel: Secure VoIP blockchain communications infrastructure - page 3. (Read 111687 times)

Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
How do you see if you got your payout?

Just go this site https://ethplorer.io and enter your ETH address which you gave during registration if you can find your ETT tokens on your address you are good to go if not then contact the manager.
That actually depend on where you want to get your payout, if it's ether you will go to https://ethplorer.io
and for waves it's http://wavesexplorer.com.
Check it now so you will know if you got you ETT Tokens.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

Just go this site https://ethplorer.io and enter your ETH address which you gave during registration if you can find your ETT tokens on your address you are good to go if not then contact the manager.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
I feel that this thread needs to be locked now since the purpose of this thread is complete.If someone has not received the bounty then they should raise their concerns.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
i confused must hold or sell now, ETT not get move on. why dev not until add to bittrex or liqui? any problem dev or do you have plan to the future? if yes i waiting and when it's happen?
Just hold it it will be your lost if you sell it right now ithink the developer will make a wall before we start the price pump I also waiting for wall in c-cex there still no movement at this moment.

We seriously need some good exchange for the project if not bittrex or polo maybe they can add ETT on yobit or liqui because C-Cex alone won't help
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
i confused must hold or sell now, ETT not get move on. why dev not until add to bittrex or liqui? any problem dev or do you have plan to the future? if yes i waiting and when it's happen?
Just hold it it will be your lost if you sell it right now ithink the developer will make a wall before we start the price pump I also waiting for wall in c-cex there still no movement at this moment.
Activity: 1148
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
Are we going to see any other exchanges except c-cex? What do you think? The price still leaves much to be desired))

ETT badly needs an exchange with high volume may be bittrex, the price is down by 1/3 and this may even worse in the coming months.Let's see what the team decides in the coming months about a discussion with top exchanges.

Yeah, can the team comment on this? Has there been any contact with Bittrex?
i wish ett can list on bittrex asap..i think this is can help the price of ett token
now the price of ett is stagnan..there is no high rise

Buywalls gone and the price will keep going down for ETT sadly. Unless something good will happen with development (some kind of miracle!).
The community affects the price of the coin,
If this big community automatically ett will go up,
And easily listed on bittrex
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Are we going to see any other exchanges except c-cex? What do you think? The price still leaves much to be desired))

ETT badly needs an exchange with high volume may be bittrex, the price is down by 1/3 and this may even worse in the coming months.Let's see what the team decides in the coming months about a discussion with top exchanges.

i wish ett can list on bittrex asap..i think this is can help the price of ett token

Buywalls gone and the price will keep going down for ETT sadly. Unless something good will happen with development (some kind of miracle!).

i think if you trade in dex waves, rate still competitve
and volume transaction is good too
It is, but the question is, is it right to sell now?
My answer is no, we need to wait for ETT to be listed in bigger exchanges so we will be able to attract big volume of traders.
An since it has no happen yet, let us wait and hope devs are making it possible while they continue to develop their services.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

i think if you trade in dex waves, rate still competitve
and volume transaction is good too
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 602

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144

I think they have no plan to add ett in bittrex and they have exchanges dex ,tidex and c-cex is a complete btc ,waves ,eth in exchanges .They are working on now in their projects im dissapointed with the current price now unlike when it was listed in coinmarketcap.

i think encryptotel this now still concentrate to develop real project, telecomunication industri
i think after project run encryptotel can added to another exchanger maybe liqui or bittrex
This is s a big project and it will really take time before there is a big improvement, maybe we should just wait,
I know devs also want this coins to be valuable and even if we can see it in bittrex now or even bigger exchange I will still not gonna sell.
Activity: 560
Chainjoes.com

I think they have no plan to add ett in bittrex and they have exchanges dex ,tidex and c-cex is a complete btc ,waves ,eth in exchanges .They are working on now in their projects im dissapointed with the current price now unlike when it was listed in coinmarketcap.

i think encryptotel this now still concentrate to develop real project, telecomunication industri
i think after project run encryptotel can added to another exchanger maybe liqui or bittrex
Activity: 658

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
hi, i heard the buy wall id done days ago in tidex..
now, i want to ask if ever there will be another buy wall to ccex? in btc buy wall and not like on tidex, that  it is waves buy wall.

there won't be an other buywall placed from the team. if there will be an other buywall? i don't think so. because this coins is just a mess.

I respect if that is what you think about this coin. But in my opinion, i dont think this is just a full mess..

I know people were kinda hate the team due to some delays and some problems encountered in the past few weeks. Bit if looking the concept of ett, this is a great one though.
Let him think what he wants too, I see the buy wall but I did not even try to think of selling it because I fully understand that
investing really takes time and development does not happen in an instant. If you cannot wait then you should not invest, let the devs
deliver and we investors should be waiting.
Activity: 414
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
hi, i heard the buy wall id done days ago in tidex..
now, i want to ask if ever there will be another buy wall to ccex? in btc buy wall and not like on tidex, that  it is waves buy wall.

there won't be an other buywall placed from the team. if there will be an other buywall? i don't think so. because this coins is just a mess.

I respect if that is what you think about this coin. But in my opinion, i dont think this is just a full mess..

I know people were kinda hate the team due to some delays and some problems encountered in the past few weeks. Bit if looking the concept of ett, this is a great one though.
Pages:
Jump to: