Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 5. (Read 35032 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The manager of this campaign should at least tell us something.
No updates, nothing,
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I think it's scammers.
no response, no updates, nothing .. it's very bad
how do you believe in what you are talking about? can i see the clarity of the source in detail of your word ??
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
is this project really scam ?
joining bounty program and no news from dev
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
MFG Token Sale - 1st of January
the only fact that disappoints me is that, these scammers will not be punished. it's not nice to bounty participants, but if we think about investors..they took the money and left. i don't believe that THE MANAGER is that busy. well, maybe he is. busy spending the stolen money.. hate cheaters and scammers... good luck to all the participants. let there be less liars
How you wanna punish them? It is the internet. The dev can start a new project with a new name and noone will know that it is the same scammer.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
I think it's scammers.
Evryone confirm that ethbooks is scam

It is scam already on the first place, The dev was not online everyday and not so active about the campaign.
I thin the 42ETH it is not true.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
I think it's scammers.
Evryone confirm that ethbooks is scam
Activity: 391
Merit: 251
Friends do not be lazy to tell their social networks and blogs that this company and the organizers of the scams that people would know who they are and never trust them. Do anti-advertising.
Activity: 148
What a pity that often very much you come across it... very offensively also it has to is a shame to be
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I follow the bounty of this program and hope this project will succeed. but after I know that is project scam, there is a thing that my question to you all. all know already that this project scam but why dont all of you report to moderator to banned owner of this status? if necessary blacklist dev that hold this bounty. sorry if my statement offend you Smiley Smiley

there may already be a report on the meta, if you want to know it you can see there.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia
I follow the bounty of this program and hope this project will succeed. but after I know that is project scam, there is a thing that my question to you all. all know already that this project scam but why dont all of you report to moderator to banned owner of this status? if necessary blacklist dev that hold this bounty. sorry if my statement offend you Smiley Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Ironi, many people pay huge attention to this scam bounty program and ignore my legit campaign programs which has limited spots  Cheesy lol
Because it was a long company. A lot of work was done. And people just do not want to believe that this can be fraud. So sometimes I visit this branch with hope. But every time in vain. Sad
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
there is no point waiting for this bounty

True that! Move on you guys this project is a complete scam! This is an another immoral way of cheating.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
Ironi, many people pay huge attention to this scam bounty program and ignore my legit campaign programs which has limited spots  Cheesy lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I think it's scammers.
Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
the only fact that disappoints me is that, these scammers will not be punished. it's not nice to bounty participants, but if we think about investors..they took the money and left. i don't believe that THE MANAGER is that busy. well, maybe he is. busy spending the stolen money.. hate cheaters and scammers... good luck to all the participants. let there be less liars
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
you do not specify for yourself that a project is a scam before 1 month more this project is also just finished maybe the new manager is very busy because they do not hire a manager as well
Activity: 186
Merit: 18
it remains to be hoped ...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
Ethbooks don’t really project I think
Activity: 826
We wait too long. And there is no one answer to our questions, and no news about the team. This is a very bad sign. And I lose hope for the reward in this company. Terrible attitude to our work and time. Sad Huh Sad Huh
Activity: 270
there is no point waiting for this bounty
Pages:
Jump to: