Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 3. (Read 35032 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 251
I have no hope. The men are a complete swindler. They're really good fools.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I like ETHBOOKS beacuse The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store. plz tell me bounty payment date.

We also all liked this project. The idea seemed new and interesting. Blindly believed this project. But it turned out to be all fraud. So do not wait for payments.
patient . . .patient . . . and patient because patience is the key to success and think positively to all the teams that manage all of them in this project. Smiley Smiley

theres no positivity in a scam....
move on , we are getting nothing here

onto the next one
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
I like ETHBOOKS beacuse The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store. plz tell me bounty payment date.

We also all liked this project. The idea seemed new and interesting. Blindly believed this project. But it turned out to be all fraud. So do not wait for payments.
patient . . .patient . . . and patient because patience is the key to success and think positively to all the teams that manage all of them in this project. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
All our efforts has ended with nothing! They are so strict in their bounty campaign , the ICO works well but in the end, it became scam! Projects like this is so scary, because you can say its legit, from the beginning they are doing to manage the ICO very well. Their true colors revealed in the end.
Activity: 364
Anyone. Did you have paid?

No one has been rewarded and I think they will not give anyone
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

well, don't like them, cause they are frauders and scammers. and read the thread)) at least three or five last posts)) it is a lie. there's no payment day, cause nobody is going to pay us anything)) move on)) and can anyone close this thread and put a biiiiig stamp "scam" on it?
Activity: 196
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

no)) nobody got or, unfortunately, will get anything. these campaign is scam, the managers just took the money.. so let it go. let it be the worst loss ever) i feel very sorry for investors.. at least we didn't waist our money, like investors did)) think positive))

yeah, just forget about this project, this is all scam. you are all waiting for nothing. might as well find another project which has a serious team. ditcoins is one of them unfortunately the ico will end tomorrow and the bounty is already closed.
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

no)) nobody got or, unfortunately, will get anything. these campaign is scam, the managers just took the money.. so let it go. let it be the worst loss ever) i feel very sorry for investors.. at least we didn't waist our money, like investors did)) think positive))
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I think we should stop hoping for what we have done, this campaign manager has been inactive for too long, maybe they have left this thread and do not want to come back again,
Activity: 854
Activity: 392
anyone received ETHBooks ? i did not receive  any ETHB ?

I didn't receive my payment ... and still waiting
You must move on guys. Allah will give more than you ask and you will get more payment from the other. You must believe it
i think this project is very good and it does not seem this project will end up like this
Activity: 140
it's better to forget this project, there are too many bounties on btt that we can join to  Smiley
yes i agree with oom jongos londo ,, better we forget about this project ,,, there are still many projects ico with boutny program that is not scam ,,dont forget dedek nya om,,,
Activity: 420
it's better to forget this project, there are too many bounties on btt that we can join to  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 364
anyone received ETHBooks ? i did not receive  any ETHB ?

I didn't receive my payment ... and still waiting
Activity: 728
yup looks like a scam no replies on twitter messages ive sent..
liked the concept behind this project sucks Sad
Pages:
Jump to: