Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO] ETHBOOKS - The World's 1st Crypto-Centric e-Book Store - page 4. (Read 35032 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
guys, check out the United traders ico and bounty campaign, it's a real opportunity to earn. they pay every week (in bitcoins) and then, after the ico ends they distribute their tokens. i am not writing it here only because i am using their signature. just want to inform you, that there are some fair bounty campaigns left. good luck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello. No reaction from the team or any news. Seems it was a scam afterall. Maybe we will be surprised but it doesnt look good

Cheers
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I still can not believe that ETHbooks had been a scam, I felt that the project had a lot of future! I do not really understand, until the main website closed and there is nothing information in the telegram groups what they do is scream scam, I feel very bad for being a spokesman for a scam project!
Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
i don't think that anything is going to change... unfortunately these people are dishonest scammers.. hope this is the first and the last scam campaign i have faced with. wish all the participants and investors all the best. good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
I remembered about this company, I go nothing changed, I'm sorry.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
I also do not know the continuation of this project not a single bit of information from his manager or from ETHBOOK team we can only wait whether the project will be paid or not
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
anyone received ETHBooks ? i did not receive  any ETHB ?

payment for no one I think was not, and time passed not a little after the end, of course, all in the hope of getting their money
no one got the payment. the campaign very long time closed and no answer for us...
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
I don't expect for this project anymore. The disapointment will be at their side since they can earn more when they hit exchanges. They run the money from people who invested to them. Such a loser for the team.
Activity: 114
Sorry. I believed in this project, but I was wrong. what prevented them to run the project and make more money? 42 thousand of the ether-it's not small money.
Absolutely agree. They still have a lot of coins and can be sold on the exchange.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Sorry. I believed in this project, but I was wrong. what prevented them to run the project and make more money? 42 thousand of the ether-it's not small money.
Activity: 462

payment for no one I think was not, and time passed not a little after the end, of course, all in the hope of getting their money
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
Nothing is expected from this project until now I still follow the social media hopefully there is good news
Probably the same as here there is no answer and no certainty
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Every time I look at this topic, I hope that something has changed for the better. No news from the team. It seemed like such a good project. Very sorry... The main thing in the future is not to fall for such projects
Activity: 172
Activity: 826
All clear. It's a waste of time. I'm tired of waiting and hoping. It's just a hoax. Scammers took advantage of our trust and our work. Next time we need to be more attentive.
I'm leaving this hopeless branch. I wish good luck to all participants in the future.
FRAUD SCAM   FRAUD SCAM   FRAUD SCAM   FRAUD SCAM   FRAUD SCAM   FRAUD SCAM   FRAUD SCAM   FRAUD SCAM   FRAUD SCAM   FRAUD SCAM
Activity: 94
is this project really scam ?
joining bounty program and no news from dev

Obviously its a scam project with no words from the team. Better move on since we cannot do anything at all.
Activity: 518
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Where are you scammers? This people waste your time for you!
Paid for bounty hunters!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
I am so sad to this project. All of our efforts are wasted. I thought they are legit because the way they manage the bounty campaign is really organized and strict about posting and sharing, etc. Now, never ever heard any updates from them in twitter and fb and even in the telegram. I marked this campaign in my list as dead project.
Activity: 234
Merit: 101
 Undecided Recently the number of swindlers steadily grows. It is a pity that this project was one of them. Next time I careful will choose a bounty campaign. But I don't lose hope to receive the tokens.

Pages:
Jump to: