Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ICO] Trending.me TRENDS Bounty - ICO starts Nov 4th 2017 - page 11. (Read 12244 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I have Joined the Twitter Campaign, but I want to know what meaning about step 4:

Step 4 : Submit your twitter post links every week for review(Every Sunday)

Is that I need to post all the Retweeted link in the google form , or post the link here, sorry for the newbie here.  Huh
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
have joined twitter campaign. thanks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I've made a video about this project but I have not uploaded the video it's likely tonight I'll publish it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
If you need an Indonesian translation, I can do it. and I will try to make your project interesting and in the interest of many people. thanks.
Hey why not take up writing a creative article?
Activity: 301
If you need an Indonesian translation, I can do it. and I will try to make your project interesting and in the interest of many people. thanks.
Activity: 336
Joined Social media Bounty facebook and twitter campaign, also join telegram bounty
Good Luck team
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
I have joined sosial media bounty campaign facebook and twitter
Great project. Good luck and success for your team ICO... I hope will be successful
Thank you for the campaigners who joined the social media campaign. First week of counting is done. Submit again your post links ,share links, tweet, and retweet links on next Sunday forum time.

P.S . A single link of post link is not accepted.

Thank you for updating spreedshets for week one. Just one quick question. I saw some users have 7 stakes for week one in your twitter campaign. But in your first post you have written "5 Stakes per Week for Every Valid account performing all 4 steps". How can I earn more than 5 stakes? Thank you.
Thanks for pointing. The dev decide to reward the previous first participants who've actively joined earlier in this social media campaign and joined again with this new thread after relaunching.

So they will rewarded +2 stakes for this week 1 only.
Activity: 182
Great project. Good luck and success for your team ICO... I hope will be successful
Thank you for the campaigners who joined the social media campaign. First week of counting is done. Submit again your post links ,share links, tweet, and retweet links on next Sunday forum time.

P.S . A single link of post link is not accepted.

Thank you for updating spreedshets for week one. Just one quick question. I saw some users have 7 stakes for week one in your twitter campaign. But in your first post you have written "5 Stakes per Week for Every Valid account performing all 4 steps". How can I earn more than 5 stakes? Thank you.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
Thank your for private invitation!
Joined social media campaign via twitter and facebook.
Wish your project good luck!
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
Hello!
Joined to the social media bounty campaigns.
Good luck!
Activity: 84
join the Twitter and facebook campaign
thank you
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
Activity: 1302
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I say thank you for inviting and trust me to profit following bounty.sudah join in bounty facebook and twitter.akan activate link post report every week
Activity: 260
joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign sir . best project ,.,
Activity: 350
Activity: 294
i have joined sosial media bounty campaign sir ,. thanks ,.
Activity: 476
I am Intarested to your Trends bounty campaign .
I am join your facebook campaign.
Good Luck. Smiley
Activity: 238
joined social bounty Smiley good luck dev
Activity: 195
i just join social media campaign, success TRENDS.
Activity: 776
Merit: 146
joined the bounty sir, good luck for this project
Pages:
Jump to: