Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] [ICO] Trending.me TRENDS Bounty - ICO starts Nov 4th 2017 - page 13. (Read 12244 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 117
Joined twitter campaign. Good luck.

Thanks, Do join our signature campaign as well.

Thanks, maybe later when I'll be Member
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Thanks, Do join our signature campaign as well.
Activity: 565
Merit: 117
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
this project is really good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Huge bounty Smiley, happy to see this campaign as the previous campaign i have joined suddenly closed. This types of projects are the ones i am looking for so i am glad to contribute/ be a part of this project Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
good project I will join bounty facebook, twitter hopefully this project will succeed thankyou
Thank You for supporting and joining with us. Just keep in touch, you can start posting and doing the task and submit it on Sunday you will be rewarded a half stakes for this weekend .

Regards,
Saichou
Activity: 336
good project I will join bounty facebook, twitter hopefully this project will succeed thankyou
Joined facebook twitter bounty campaign,success ico.

Joined twitter bounty campaign, Good Luck!

Awesome, don't forget to submit your post links every Sunday Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter
Joined twitter bounty campaign, Good Luck!
Activity: 210
Joined facebook twitter bounty campaign,success ico.
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
Hi Liam,

Thanks for the response.

Kind regards
Joined social media campaigns Wink

Awesome, keep sharing updates from our official twitter and facebook, Also don't forget to submit your post links every Sunday to receive stakes.

Cheers!
Hi there,

I have joined social media campaigns and started wearing the avatar. Besides I have applied for translation, ANN, whitepaper and I can see my name on the spread sheet but I did not receive any response from translation manager.

I would appreciate if you could provide feedback related with this issue.

Kind regards,
Hey meejay,

Thanks for signing up for sig and avatar Smiley

As for translations, you can refer to this sheet for accepted translations : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GgkCod9IBg5oDUUh_6MvndM5GwybQ0eq__aXwRsQDvo/edit#gid=0
Unfortunately, As you can see Turkish language is already assigned to a user who had filled in the form before you had a chance to fill it.

You can also take up article bounty. You can write a article about trending.me, that would be awesome!
Thanks
- Liam
Activity: 364
Joined social media campaigns Wink
Activity: 630
"Venture into Sports"
Hi there,

I have joined social media campaigns and started wearing the avatar. Besides I have applied for translation, ANN, whitepaper and I can see my name on the spread sheet but I did not receive any response from translation manager.

I would appreciate if you could provide feedback related with this issue.

Kind regards,
Hi, To the fellow participants in Social Media Campaigns both facebook and Twitter.  

First thing- The participants should like and share ,retweet and tweet in compliance to the rules. (not a single like or share only)

We have decided that to change ( step4 ) so for the participants to be able to have a weekly stakes, It is a must to submit your post links, share, retweet, and  tweets Every Sunday.

Regards ,
Saichou
To all the members joining facebook campaign, You need to "like and share" updates once a day from our official facebook. Currently most of you are only liking and not sharing.

Thanks
Hello! Joined your social media campaign I hope the work for the previous week will be calculated Wink
I think it would not sonce this was a relaunch and the managers are different from the first one. Just mark your start this week anf submit your post links every Sunday.
Hi,
Do we need to register fresh for this campaign again???As we were registered on last?Huh
Yes, you must so we can avoid some problems along with your participation.

Hi,

We have decided to reward anyone who has been active last week over social media spreading our campaign with 2 stakes. 
@Saichoukyushin, please make sure everyone from previous bounty sheet is rewarded 2 stakes for the last week

However, you still would have to signup again with the new form to continue the campaign.
Thanks, I will check on the spreedsheets and if i've missed someone, kindly approach me via pm .

Best regards,
Saichou

Pages:
Jump to: