Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 29. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
July 10, 2018, 05:11:16 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

For today, a lot of people have already learned how to make money on Bounty this forum and the number of members of Bounty companies is measured in thousands, although as early as summer of 2016-2017, rarely what Bounty could boast of more than a 100(hundred) bounties hunters. Hence the size of the rewards fell tens of times. Many of them will be ready to fill posts for 1$ or 5$ a month. Therefore, Bounty programs can still last six months or a year, but they will not be able to make money on them.
I think that in the future there will be stricter requirements for the participants. There will be an emphasis on the quality of advertising, the requirements for accounts will increase (will only take people with thousands of followers).
P.S. Who in this thread long ago I'm sure everyone has already noticed how the rules changed in a very short time  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
July 10, 2018, 04:55:59 PM
Scenario or bounty promotion is changed because they have attracted a lot of people that can made from this activities a real work.
https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-bounty-hunting-is-offering-a-way-out-of-poverty/
This news was posted yesterday as e.g. I think it's a natural consequence. These are not "free money" even with bounty distribution.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
July 10, 2018, 04:52:14 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601
This is simple in the last year many people began creating accounts in the forum so now there is a lot more people chasing bounties and since bounties most of the time are calculated in stakes it means that the more people participate the lesser the reward, if you are uncomfortable with that I will recommend to you that you try to find a bounty which limits the amount of participants.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
July 10, 2018, 04:31:20 PM
yes, of course it's temporary, I think it's because of the current situation on the market, as soon as the market goes to the mountain so immediately and the payoff will rise)))
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
July 10, 2018, 04:25:19 PM

I think that the bounty does not die, now there are a lot of projects, but people are lazy to study them, scammers are sometimes very easy to see, having studied the team and seeing how they make posts on social networks, give more time to the project and you will begin to understand which of them is who! And some projects pay very well, just do not need to participate only in Twitter and Facebook!
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 04:08:25 PM
The price of bitcoin this low after an all time high is only a temporary drawback.Eventually the adoption of bitcoin will grow and the price will spike.Bitcoin is not dead nor will it die in the future
Activity: 866
July 10, 2018, 04:23:53 PM
Too many scam ico can take bounty hunting is not profitable anymore, too many ico makes investor worried to buy and this can make ico not reach the softcap, and also i think too many bounty participant now, it make our stake not giving as much money as months ago
too many ICO projects is the main problem, it trend already give bad affect for crypto world, too many ICOs and less investor, not reach softcap, not success in market, etc. that problem will never ends if no one regulate it
maybe the moderator should make a new rule on this forum not popping up new coins every day. maybe this will also make the crypto roots re-grow as last year, the more ico scam it will be more and more investors are afraid of investments and will many ico who don't reach softcap
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
July 10, 2018, 04:18:54 PM
The bounty is still alive. But now the analysis and selection of bounty campaigns began to take much more time. After all, if you advertise scams, administrators bitcointalk can paint trust
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
July 10, 2018, 04:14:01 PM
Too many scam ico can take bounty hunting is not profitable anymore, too many ico makes investor worried to buy and this can make ico not reach the softcap, and also i think too many bounty participant now, it make our stake not giving as much money as months ago
too many ICO projects is the main problem, it trend already give bad affect for crypto world, too many ICOs and less investor, not reach softcap, not success in market, etc. that problem will never ends if no one regulate it
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
July 10, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

The amounts for participation in the generosity campaigns ICO have been and remain different. It depends on many reasons. I'm more involved in ICO signature campaigns and therefore I know that here as when I'm lucky. In this case, you can not calculate everything in advance. It happens in a very promising project ICO for a number of reasons, get a small amount, and a nondescript campaign gives a decent profit. Therefore, you need to participate in various campaigns of generosity ICO. Somewhere such participation will be in monetary terms insignificant, but somewhere there will be more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 10, 2018, 03:53:02 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:47:59 PM
Bounty today is not worth much as last year. Nowadays, bitcoin and altcoins went down so much, with a bounty campaign for facebook or twitter, you can earn only $100-200 each 2 months. That means you have to join lots of campaigns, but it will cost so much time! Hope the market will get green again and we-bounty hunter will have real work to do!
Cheers!
Activity: 43
July 10, 2018, 03:45:41 PM
For companies, it will always be profitable to pay tokens, not real money. Companies Bounty will not die, the reason for a small income in companies such as social networks, a large number of people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 10, 2018, 11:53:29 AM
In my opinion i think this is rediciluous to so many peoples is now participate after years,but bounty pool stay most same for all peoples who participate.If we talking about scamers who copy ur link to bitcointalk acc this is stupid and many bounty managers dont take actions for ban this peoples.
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
Its because 5 months ago we were in a bull run and almoust every ico was getting a lot of money invested in it no mather what and with it bounty rewards were worth more then now,also in that period of time a lot of people realised that they can make nice ammount of money from bounties so started massing alt accounts thus making more and more participants while money was going other dirrection
Yes i think you were right cause in thaht 5 months all of the people who's using crypto is so happy. but i think if your a bounty hunter you should hunt the good project
Activity: 378
July 10, 2018, 11:44:04 AM
Bounty will not die as long as there are ICO. Bounty is the best way and cheapest one to have for advertising any ICO. So it would usable for at least 2 yers I think. But of course the rewards became smaller.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
July 10, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

Maybe better to say its DYING since more than 90% of this are scammers and what would you expect?to still trust this damn scammers that dont have concern to all of us.bounty now has becoming spam and not reliable for being used as advertisements thats why more and more now are using social media campaigns
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 10, 2018, 11:14:51 AM
I have participated in the DIW bounty nearly 3 months ago. But the bounty has still not been distributed to the bounty members. Beside this fact the token has decreased in price pretty harsh
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 11:14:41 AM
Replies doesnt matter on ranks into this forum but rather depend into your experience towards bounties because not all hero and legendary ranks do engage with Bounties therefore answers wont really be much dependable.
When we do compare the success rate and big income/profits to bounties into those previous years then it would really be different but this thing doesnt signifies that it would die.The main reason on what im seeing now is that there are already lots of projects in the market which turns out that most of them arent really necessary anymore where most of them do failed up because investors wont really make any investment which means bounty hunter is mainly affected.Also if the sale do accumulate their soft cap well they would normally adjust the bounty allocation too, these are the common factors.
I strongly agree with this opinion. all must have opinions and should be listened to. I also strongly agree if the bounty police dept (BPD) was formed and certainly not just work sincerely without being paid. This BPD should be paid to work maximally and eliminate all cheaters
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 11:07:24 AM
Maybe, but I think bounty's death is more about the bad market. Few people now want to invest in ICO. This results in a price on the token market which we get is very low.
Pages:
Jump to: