Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 31. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 05:40:09 AM
I personally don't think so that bounty is dead. Currently, depending on market conditions and no of participants still we can see there are a no of good bounties present. So just do your own research and register for bounties.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
July 09, 2018, 04:57:35 AM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

Bounty campaigns will not die as long ICO exist. Bounties were a huge factor on PR marketing of a project. However, the sudden increase of participants will be more and more because a lot of people are engaging on the cryto world. This will only benefit the project much more because there will be more people will participate on their campaigns. Yes this will dramatically reduce the amount that a bounty hunter earns, but we cannot stop that. Because just like I said earlier there are more and more people entering this industry. 
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 04:51:05 AM
bounty hunters themselves are in charge of such payments’ decrease. I know many people who boast of their earnings in front of their families and friends. Others even try to sell their shit courses about “how to get rich in the Web”, where they show how to join bounties. And now you are disappointed with low income:)))
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 04:35:41 AM
Hello, on the one hand, yes all bounties are dead, there is almost no chance to find a good bounty, where they pay well, and do not participate in scam. You have to check everything, the team, its experience, look for information in the whitepaper, and sometimes this is not enough. But bounties are not dead at all! Although in our time a worthy bounty has become a real nugget. Many projects are trying to be reborn in ICO. I'll say it honestly, I do not imagine a person who, without fear, will invest in any ICO. In 90% of cases, you really just lose money. But these are only my thoughts, I may be wrong.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
July 09, 2018, 04:35:04 AM
bounty campaign will stay alive as long as there ico, because all who organize ICO also want something cheap, like promotion for example. by using a bounty campaign, they do not need to promote their token or project to investors by paying handsomely. they just simply use the services of bounty hunter
Activity: 266
July 09, 2018, 04:33:49 AM
those who apply technology eventually they will get caught at the end of the day they are the ones who are at risk of their accounts as well but finding bots and cheating technique  is good for bounty community
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 04:30:43 AM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

There are still a number of high potential bounties that are projected to have very profitable tokens in the future. I do believe that it's very unlikely to have bounty campaigns dead as long as there are still people developing tokens and coins that are very useful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 04:26:17 AM
The bounty of social networks is dying. The fault is too many people, or too many bots and multi accounters. We need to introduce the KYC to fight them, and fight for tougher rules.
Activity: 79
July 09, 2018, 04:16:44 AM
I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.

Additionally, even though I'm new in Bounty but I think the number of participants affecting the token's earnings so I am looking for a bounty that has limited participants or few participants.
Activity: 104
July 09, 2018, 04:14:51 AM
Bounty died only for those who do not want to do anything.  It is necessary to show patience and go to the goal step by step and then everything will turn out.  All successful people began with mistakes and learned from mistakes before they succeeded.
Activity: 118
July 09, 2018, 04:13:39 AM
bounty will not die as long as there is ico. because bounty plays a role to promote ico in order to have investors and is known by the public. because bounty is so cheap so will not die.
Activity: 31
July 09, 2018, 04:10:30 AM
I don't think bounties will die anytime soon, ICOs are looking to raise capital and usually don't have too much money to throw around on marketing. Because the crypto world is still small it is still one of the most effective ways to market an ICO. I think they will evolve and maybe won't be called bounties anymore though.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 04:00:48 AM
for now it seems bounty not too dead, because there are still many bounty that you can still follow, I think that is a bit weak at this time only from ico investors who are not too much and there is no good ico again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 03:39:33 AM

true, the current rewards that we get from bounty is always small and not in accordance with the expected, it is also influenced by the number of participants who follow. but I do not think we need to feel disappointed any longer, we have to get up and look for a better bounty.
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 02:52:30 AM
I would not say bounty is dead. But it has become much more competitive. With the sheer amount of hype, and participants. The reward is much2 less than last year. With the growth of cryptocurrency and the budget of the bounty is stagnant, that is why you fell like u're getting much2 less. With participants with legendary or similar ranks does not really feel it, but with Jr. Member / Members, the amount is getting much smaller. I would suggest to avoid doing bounty full time if u have a low ranking account.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 02:37:13 AM
Bounties aren't dead at all! It's just a case of doing your research & being selective in which bounties you want to participate in. If you do that, then it will continue to be well worth your time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 02:33:46 AM
There have been soooo many of these posts lately. Bounties aint anymore dead than airdrops or crypto in general.
Activity: 93
July 09, 2018, 02:32:37 AM
I do not think that bounties will die, everyday new users are coming to bitcointalk forum just because of bounties, everybody wants to make money here by giving on something.
Activity: 152
July 08, 2018, 06:37:29 PM
Bounty dead?, my people bounty ain't dieing atall. The fact of low rewards compared to the past is based on the fact that bounty now have many participants and based on the sharing method, that is why it is of such. So as far as there is still ICO BOUNTY CONTINUES
Activity: 532
July 08, 2018, 06:22:51 PM
Bounty is not dead.... I don't think bounty can just die so easily it just that the number of people participating are high so after the campaign the amount of token received by everyone will be small. I think the best thing to do before joining any campaign, always check the amount os token that will be shared among bounty hunters.
Pages:
Jump to: