Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 30. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 3
July 10, 2018, 11:07:04 AM
Bounty is not dead. No matter how large the volume of bounty participants in particular campaign still there are campaigns that have less participants. Whether you agree or not the more participants the less the rewards. Bounty will remain in crypto world as long as there are campaigns.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
July 10, 2018, 11:01:02 AM
it's a gold rush, especially for 3rd world country and that's count for a cheater who makes multiple accounts. Bounty will not die, there's will be some already establish service who want to run a bounty and yes most likely ICO will lose it's "spark" in coming years.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
In tend of the crypto-currencies popularization it's normal, and the increased number of participants in bounty campaigns too. And holders of these campaigns do not want or can not increase the pool. You are talking about five months ago, and someone these five months ago said that a year ago it was perfect and the profit was awesome. The more participants involved, the harder it becomes to earn money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 10:57:46 AM
Bounty campaigns are becoming more popular every day. Many are attracted by the opportunity to earn online. There's no getting away from it. The payouts will be getting smaller and smaller. Maybe after a long time, many will leave this niche and it will restart.
Bounty campaign is still working and everyday lots of people are getting interested to it, that's why it is popular in crypto because once somebody participate in bounty it gives to that person a opportunity to get a lot earning. And since there's a lot work can do in bounty to promote the project, we can choose what task we want to do and every task has own reward to get. Also bounty is not dead because as long as many people are interested to it, it will never die.

Now the flow of people coming to the crypto currency has become less because payments in social networks have become much less because of the huge number of participants.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 10:53:46 AM
Many cheat like multiple accounts and take a person's profile to join bounty. it is very detrimental to bounty participants. bounty managers should select every time bounty participants.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 10:39:19 AM
I think there are so many ICO scams and the ICO is not successful, so the bounty hunters do not get rewarded. Please be patient

Actually it depand on what kind of projecs you are focusing on.
It you make a good analysis and read some thought from experts, for example from ICORating, you will hardly find a scam.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 10:18:21 AM
Unfortunately, now a lot of such bounty campaigns. There's nothing you can do, now it's better to participate in airdrops.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
July 10, 2018, 10:16:40 AM
I think there are so many ICO scams and the ICO is not successful, so the bounty hunters do not get rewarded. Please be patient
Actually it's 100% true.
Some new kind of bounty program should be introduced like keeping all the bounty tokens in an escrow wallet.
Activity: 33
July 10, 2018, 10:13:41 AM
There is an ICO called MediBit. I liked their concept and how they are differentiating themselves from other similar ICOs by working on forming the alliance with hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies. While others focus only on their platform development, they seem to consider the feasibility in real life situation and field test.
They have decent bounty program going on and the link for the bounty program is as per below.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountymedibit-platform-750000-rewards-imac-pro-macbook-pro-iphone-3629511

Activity: 363
July 10, 2018, 10:00:15 AM
Activity: 112
July 10, 2018, 09:57:10 AM
Once the ICO is born, the bounty cannot die. Currently, the bounty is the most effective marketing channel for ICO projects because bitcointalk is the largest cryptos investor in the world at the moment. Therefore bounty cannot die if the ICO is born daily and continuously as at the present time.
Activity: 100
July 10, 2018, 12:04:39 AM
Bounty is not dead the space is evolving, having it effect on bounty, there are several site that do bounty this days and also the number of bounty hunters has increase drastically, thereby reducing the stake of hunter, You must just be strategic when choosing project to work for as scam ICO has also increase.
Activity: 630
July 09, 2018, 02:10:32 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

The reason is that a lot of bots and scams. Bots of the performers bounty of companies, and Scam those who offer a bounty for the company as the Creator. It has become a habit not to pay for the bounty company, bounty hunters. It's a complete mess
just a problem there is this true, but it is necessary to suggest some steps to solve this problem. However, there is a lot of fraud in ico companies, but because of the current state of the market projects do not develop And this also affects the meager salary for bounty hunters.
Activity: 84
July 09, 2018, 01:56:31 PM
If you are a Bounty  hunter join discord channels
Activity: 346
Merit: 102
July 09, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

The reason is that a lot of bots and scams. Bots of the performers bounty of companies, and Scam those who offer a bounty for the company as the Creator. It has become a habit not to pay for the bounty company, bounty hunters. It's a complete mess
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 09, 2018, 11:57:01 AM
Bounty campaigns are becoming more popular every day. Many are attracted by the opportunity to earn online. There's no getting away from it. The payouts will be getting smaller and smaller. Maybe after a long time, many will leave this niche and it will restart.
Bounty campaign is still working and everyday lots of people are getting interested to it, that's why it is popular in crypto because once somebody participate in bounty it gives to that person a opportunity to get a lot earning. And since there's a lot work can do in bounty to promote the project, we can choose what task we want to do and every task has own reward to get. Also bounty is not dead because as long as many people are interested to it, it will never die.
Activity: 215
July 09, 2018, 11:49:17 AM
I think the number of gift participants has increased drastically, Indeed now the number of participants is very growing very high. I also experienced a little reward due to the large number of participants. Yes, the gift is not very stable. But nothing is stable in crypto currency. bounty is a faster way to make money, but reward campaigns require patience and time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 11:48:43 AM
I agree with the main opinion, but with a small proviso that the phenomenon of bounty campaigns has not yet died, but gradually fades in the form in which we are already accustomed to seeing it. The name of the process of receiving remuneration for advertising of crypto-currency projects is changing, requirements for participants and terms of conduct change. That is, instead of the bounty campaigns, a new phenomenon of rewards with dubious attractiveness comes up, but it meets the requirements of regulators
Activity: 79
July 09, 2018, 11:39:12 AM
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 09:13:53 AM
Bounty is not dead and bounty cannot die, as long as there are ICO bounty continues. There are many people in bouty now, divding d tokens by d number of participants, d reward tends to be little
Pages:
Jump to: