Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 41. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 02:47:51 PM
I think the number of bounty participants have increased exponentially so reward has also been divided multiple times resulting in smaller rewards, i think we should only join the campaigns that have huge rewards so that we all can get decent rewards, nowadays bounty campaigns with small budgets have become valueless.
Indeed Now the number of participants is very growing very high. I've also experienced getting a little bounty because of the huge number of participants. And for a big reward issue it's like it should be that we'll get a bounty that can be said a lot if the big rewards and participants are plenty too.
Totally agree with you. Though the reward per participant is affected by his/her stakes but still the total number of participants affect the reward one gets.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
June 16, 2018, 02:18:24 PM
The whole market is kinda dead now so just wait for its rebound and then bounty and ICOs both will shine once again just like the olden days.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 16, 2018, 02:17:38 PM
Copying articles are well-known, also some cheaters register someone else´s bitcointalk profile/article/social profile with diffrent (his own) Ethereum address.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 02:14:49 PM
We need stronger bounty managers who really cares about the quality and multiple accounts. Everyone could cheat and that is bad!
Activity: 392
June 16, 2018, 02:13:29 PM
More and more people are joining the bounty company, also a lot of people are using bots. Personally, I moved away from social networks and participate in the company's signature and articles.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 02:13:12 PM
I dont think so, bro. T think recently, many people know and do bounty campain, it is reason why you told that. I think bounty is necessary with any project, cause of need marketing to many people know a project. Bounty will help any peoject to publication with many people, this is important think to the project result
Activity: 72
June 16, 2018, 02:07:28 PM
I think that the bounty are not dead, but there are many ICOs that fail and with them their bounty.
What would be good for the bounty is to limit the number of participants so that the payment is a little more fair.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
June 16, 2018, 02:02:31 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601
Despite my low rank on the forum, but I have been in the ranks of the bounty hunters. I can tell you with confidence that in order to make good money on bounty, choose signature campaigns, blogs and telegram channel. Facebook and Twitter bring very little profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
June 16, 2018, 01:58:25 PM
i dont think bounty is dying personally, it is gettnig harder and harder to find good bounty's but its still very much a thing, and yea some are offering bigger rewards but that usually means you get more people on the project which equals out to smaller awards i wouldnt be to worried.
Activity: 322
June 16, 2018, 01:56:35 PM
Yeah, been observing that too. Some are cheating doing multiple accounts just to get huge amouny of bounty. Doing this wprk should be clean and real effort. Cheaters will cost a projecr and co bounty hunters a lot.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
June 16, 2018, 01:45:34 PM
Let's not bury the bounty. The bounty of the company do not die..But they become different.. Much more difficult.. Unfortunately, this is a fact!
Long in the past, when any newcomer could get a big profit.
Now you need to have a high rank on the forum for subscription campaigns. Or a cool and hyped blog..
Activity: 588
June 16, 2018, 01:31:46 PM
This type of earnings is not dead. I am fully confident that this industry will actively develop and bring us a good profit. I believe in this industry.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 01:31:28 PM
the bounty will never die. Indeed many scams going on, but it certainly depends on how to choose the best bounty of ICO is best too. with these things certainly can choose the bounty will be always be relied upon to deliver results. though indeed many people bring up the scam but if often chose the bounty with the analysis of naturally that kind of scam could have been avoided.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
June 16, 2018, 01:30:50 PM
The number of crypto-enthusiasts increases every month, I think, by at least 5%. At the same time, the size of the award pool for bounty remains unchanged. Therefore, it is not surprising that the same size is now divided into a much larger number of participants. Accordingly, everyone gets a little
Activity: 171
June 16, 2018, 01:28:21 PM
Everything would be fine if the bounty managers set limits on the company. I always watch how many people participate in the company and what a reward. I draw conclusions to sign or not.
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
June 16, 2018, 01:21:32 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

There have been really dramatic increase of bounty participants for the past months. Some are converting into bounty hunters instead of being investors because they afraid to risks their money. But these situations seem to make bounty program alive because the more hunters, the more bounty projects,
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 01:18:04 PM
There Are ALOT Of People Joining BOUNTIES This Days MAKING Rewards Seems Ridiculous. Could remember the last bounty I joined the reward was so so bad that I felt bad doing the. Campaign. Bounty will gradually go as time. Goes on
Activity: 242
CRYPTASSIST.io
June 16, 2018, 01:12:34 PM
So you see how many people participated earlier in the company and how many people now, even in blogs there are a lot of people and payments of 20-30 bucks
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 01:08:59 PM
now really a lot of people involved in the company of generosity, so the amount of small obtained, then there were a lot of scams and projects that do not shoot.
Activity: 912
June 07, 2018, 08:31:04 AM
I agree with you. Recently, many bounty campaigns pay not quite on time or do not pay. Began to allocate little money to the campaign and because of this, earnings are much lower than it was last year.
Pages:
Jump to: