Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 36. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 04:48:32 PM
No, the bounty will not die, but rather evolves into another form of marketing. Nagards will certainly decrease. Awards already began to be cut.

Eventhough there are a lot of issues about scamming in bounty campaigns still it will never end because this is one who support this blockchain technology to promote bitcoin towards a brighter future and also they launched here own coin here for the opportunities of particapants who don't have enough money to invest in popular coin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
June 27, 2018, 04:42:29 PM
No, the bounty will not die, but rather evolves into another form of marketing. Nagards will certainly decrease. Awards already began to be cut.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 04:29:41 PM
With news that Facebook reverses it`s ban on Crypto ads. from 26 of June except for  ICOs  means that Bounty programs will be more valuated and rewarded in the future as for ICOs it will be still a good opportunity  for promoting their project.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:03:47 PM
I agree, the situation has become worse. I think this is due to a large number of participants, market problems and a lot of scam projects
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
June 27, 2018, 01:03:07 PM
the amount of people in bitcointalk have increased alot of, so the amount of money for campaing have decreased, that can be a good reason for that small rewards.
Activity: 31
June 27, 2018, 01:00:42 PM
It may be due overcrowding number of participants; but let's ease our mind-progress is ours.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 12:58:48 PM
bounty is better now not to deal with, a waste of time. the exchange is waiting. Good bounties are becoming less and less, mostly trying to either deceive the bounties or cut back payments. In general, it has become difficult to work in this sphere. No matter how much I try, I can not get into a good bounty.

I read that a lot, people getting tired of doing bounty so some decide to just buy token from their previous award from previous campaign... Well its their own decision, but for me I do love to learn more from others so I keep doing campaign... It's not dead...
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 12:48:01 PM
In my opinion bounties are not died and I'm saying this because I participated in one a couple of weeks back which I was paid coin worth $125 in bitcoin just for sign camp,Facebook and twitter. The main problem in bounty now a days is that better bounties are insufficient.

but what kind of project is it in which you participated, since you received a good reward, this is now a rarity
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
June 27, 2018, 12:44:39 PM
In my opinion bounties are not died and I'm saying this because I participated in one a couple of weeks back which I was paid coin worth $125 in bitcoin just for sign camp,Facebook and twitter. The main problem in bounty now a days is that better bounties are insufficient.
Activity: 210
June 27, 2018, 09:42:23 AM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

We cant called it today as a doomed of bounty. You said a while ago that before the system in bounty campaign is different. Yes maybe because consider the time today. There are a lots of cryptocurrency user unlike before. And that's the main reason why a lots of participants now in bounty.  And you can add already the case also that a lots of reported scam happened in bounty campaign but that is not a concrete reasons why bounty campaign will soon die.  It depends on how you percieve it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 09:33:20 AM
yes you really seem bounty campaign is dead because now very few bounty that works and very few ico who succeed from bounty so this seems a bad dream for the bounty hunter. the saddest is the account that has a small ranking.
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 09:10:13 AM
Bounties do no good now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
June 27, 2018, 09:08:06 AM
Going up and down it, in my opinion, is a common phenomenon in the market. The product requires renewal in developing its quality, and it usually goes through the declining stages first. So in my opinion, the current bitcoin is not dead, but bitcoin is assembling a plan and building a better concept to continue to maintain its position. Altcoins from day to day continue to grow, indicating that the life of crypto is smoldering with the level of enthusiasm of this great community.
Activity: 420
June 27, 2018, 09:02:13 AM
For companies, it will always be profitable to pay tokens, not real money. Companies Bounty will not die, the reason for a small income in companies such as social networks, a large number of people.
Activity: 1372
June 27, 2018, 08:48:15 AM
I do not agree with the fact that the bounty has died, the competition has increased, which means that there is money in this sphere. I think that we need to develop, to overtake our competitors
Merit: 110
June 27, 2018, 07:23:10 AM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

It can agree that bounties seem to be dying. Signature campaigns used to be give a decent amount but now the bounty rewards are so little. Not sure if this is because of the influx of account spammers because the merit seems to be very effective in thwarting new accounts from ranking up.

I guess now it's just about eliminating those spammers that already exist. I am in full support of your initiative and I hope many more find this thread and contribute to this effort.
Activity: 112
June 27, 2018, 07:18:53 AM
Seems to be a lot for the social media bounties, sig and content still seem to be fairly high rewards though, much higher than most people would make freelancing and that's whilst we're in a bear market.
Activity: 88
June 27, 2018, 07:18:17 AM
Bounty companies are alive and will live!  Just a lot of people do not want to do anything, make reposts in social networks and wait for a lot of money after that ... be patient and learn to make quality content that is well paid
June 27, 2018, 07:09:31 AM
The market has changed a lot since last Year but the high expectations  from bounty hunters stayed. It is normal that rewards are adjusted to the results. And it is normal as well that last years hype made bounty campaigns very popular .
Smaller  the lake is and lot of  crocodiles.
Activity: 168
June 26, 2018, 10:41:37 PM
in my opinion, the bounty will never die because I know with bounty lots of people who get free gifts and lots of people who join in bounty to get gifts and so with the news if bounty die, and it shocked me because I'm sure it will never happen

Pages:
Jump to: