Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 39. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 04:20:16 PM
My choosen bounties usually  tend to be profitable when the project appears commited so our income are worth the dedication and duration of the campaign itself.
good hunters as well cause you probably see and gind out what are some of the best bounty to join and worth to work for great job just continue this for.
Indeed! Despite scam issues and other controversies, I believe bounty can still survive. With the advancement of technology, bounty is of great help. More new innovation will be produced and it's a good platform to promote potential products and services, ICOs, project and be rewarded. However, it's still very important to determine what a legit bounty is and the people working behind it to assure safety and security.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
June 26, 2018, 04:04:19 PM
The success of projects depends on the overall situation on the market. Unfortunately, this is far from an optimistic situation. Of course the bounties will not give such profits as before, unless the situation of the market is better
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 03:53:25 PM
You are not the first who are disappointed of the current bounty campaigns. There were lots of the similar posts and it discussed many times. There are official statistics which describe the current market capitalization if you investigate them you will comprehend that there is negative cashflow, if simply, money have been going from market since the inception of this year
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
June 26, 2018, 03:37:23 PM
My choosen bounties usually  tend to be profitable when the project appears commited so our income are worth the dedication and duration of the campaign itself.
good hunters as well cause you probably see and gind out what are some of the best bounty to join and worth to work for great job just continue this for.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 03:34:15 PM
No bounty is going to the next level
Following the increasing popularity of the ethereum nowadays and the big market ,  I think ethereum and every activity related is going now to its next level, the last months represent the starting point in the ethereum related tokens, so expect exponential growth in the number of  upcoming ICOs and related bounties, my advice still active and put effort in research and work.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
Activity: 70
June 25, 2018, 09:56:23 AM
I can not fully agree with you,man! Bounty is alive!You just must find really good and persperctive project and everything will be ok. But of course now the number of participants is very high. I've also experienced getting a little bounty because of the huge number of participants. I guess we need to choose the best campaigns to earn a lot.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
June 25, 2018, 09:33:56 AM
After the fall of the capitalization of the entire market, the Crypto currency is up to $ 230 billion. The position of the Bounty campaigns is of course still in greater decline and lower payout activity.

That is true but things will go up eventually again but who knows when. I like the idea of checking the bounty manager before investing in an ICO, a bounty manager's missing experiences or skillsets to do the job effectively can make or brake an ICO. Often projects that fail to reach their softcap had poorly managed marketing campaigns...might give that a try next time.
Activity: 57
June 24, 2018, 02:57:22 PM
There are many different factors and it is very difficult to say whether something has changed because the number of projects and participants is changing.
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 03:41:08 PM
Now a lot of companies that talk a lot about large payments but in fact it is not , you need to choose a better company to perform it . You don't have to take everything.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 02:27:42 PM
There more people participating in bounties compared to the past, that's the reason.

Bounties are not dead, they are just starting in my opinion  Wink, but if you want to earn good money, better to focus on tasks with greater added value, like translation and content creation. Social network bounties will become more useless in the future, in my opinion.

If you want to have a look and get some information in a good Bounty campaign that has just started, I can suggest you RAWG.

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rawg-play-any-game-and-earn-crypto-4147507

In these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post!!! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount of their tokens:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-rawg-play-any-game-and-earn-crypto-4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

The ICO site is this one: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 01:17:03 PM
I believe that all this depends on the number of participants, because their number every day more and more! a year ago, almost no one knew about this kind of earnings, and now in my environment (for example) everyone knows about this opportunity
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
June 18, 2018, 07:57:28 PM
yes, i think they need to have a system to choose a participant, at least make a limit for participant perhaps, or something like that. i see a lot of participants join on bounty this time, that's why the reward which we get reduce a lot.
many spammers and cheaters are trying to monopolize profits. want to make a big profit without considering the sustainability of this land work. the application of KYV for bounty pasrtisipan will be effective.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 07:39:48 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601

yes, i think they need to have a system to choose a participant, at least make a limit for participant perhaps, or something like that. i see a lot of participants join on bounty this time, that's why the reward which we get reduce a lot.
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
June 17, 2018, 12:12:34 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601
I do not see any general trend here. All these are random observations and they do not have a logical connection. Projects ICO and now there are with good or small rewards, they can have many or few acceding participants. Yes, I have recently noticed that sometimes ICO signatures are given very small percentages of the total pool, or the amount of reward is too small. Most likely, this is the result of hastily drafted ICO projects and they are also managed by a not very competent team and manager. Also, I've seen a lot of payouts lately. All this is as lucky as anyone.

I think this a very good observation. There are projects with a lot of hype who alwyschave a high number of participants, then you have projects off the radar that are in risk of missing the softcap but with a higher upside.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 05:26:22 PM
In getting good reply, i do not think it will be god to limit to particular ranks. For instance, i have seen those of lower ranks, gave good suggestions on this forum. Back to your question, my observation as regards the rewards participants get from the different bounty campaigns is because of the increased number of participants and compared to last year or some months back, it was different. Although, those you engage in translation, content creation and signature stil get good rewards.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
June 16, 2018, 05:24:30 PM

I do not see any general trend here. All these are random observations and they do not have a logical connection. Projects ICO and now there are with good or small rewards, they can have many or few acceding participants. Yes, I have recently noticed that sometimes ICO signatures are given very small percentages of the total pool, or the amount of reward is too small. Most likely, this is the result of hastily drafted ICO projects and they are also managed by a not very competent team and manager. Also, I've seen a lot of payouts lately. All this is as lucky as anyone.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
June 16, 2018, 05:20:32 PM
I can't say it's dead, but the bounty hunter faces more challenges these days. It has become hard.

You have a hard job of choosing the good campaign between many (possibly scam) ICOs, be careful about their rules and be active as much as needed, be careful not to choose an overcrowded campaign like you said, monitor their spreadsheets for anything unusual, and know how to manage the tokens when you get them.

Just think of it as a fun way of earning some tokens, not a replacement for your job as some people sometimes post and ask!  Cheesy
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 05:14:08 PM
The problem is that there are a lot of participants on bounties at the moment, and that is the main reason of why we are seeing such low rewards on most of them
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
June 16, 2018, 05:12:39 PM
Number of participants and the drop in value of BTC and ETH have definitely decreased the profits from bounties. I wouldn't say it's dead though.
Pages:
Jump to: