Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty is dead :( - page 40. (Read 3735 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 05:08:45 PM
Recently we have seen some scam bounty, and bounty that releases token into the market before end of ICO, people are increasing joining  bounty and Airdrops as the market shows no sign of immediate recovery. I still do selected bounty I have faith in.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 05:11:19 PM
I can not talk about the death of all projects that attract people to create noise in the Internet, but most projects are adversely affected by a falling market, and can not fulfill their obligations to people. I think that the situation can change dramatically in a few months.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 05:10:59 PM
I do not think that bounties will die, everyday new users are coming to bitcointalk forum just because of bounties, everybody wants to make money here by giving on something
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
June 16, 2018, 04:58:51 PM
Bounty is not dead the space is evolving, having it effect on bounty, there are several site that do bounty this days and also the number of bounty hunters has increase drastically, thereby reducing the stake of hunter, You must just be strategic when choosing project to work for as scam ICO has also increase.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
June 16, 2018, 04:49:13 PM
Bounty is not dead. But there is a situation like this there are many more participants who have joined the bounty campaigns. This also reduces incoming rewards.
Activity: 448
June 16, 2018, 04:40:25 PM
Firsly there are only limited people who joins bounty and know about crypto, but know crypto users and bounty users are increasing day by day. So according to this, rewards are also dividing. So now, we should join only that bounty campaigns which have huge rewards or huge tokens for its participant. Otherwise, signature campaigns are best for rewards even participants are increasing!
Activity: 879
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
June 16, 2018, 04:36:58 PM
nowadays it is very difficult to find a bounty that really gives us a lot of advantages, I also never despair of joining a bounty that only gives me $ 5 (job 4 months) if this keeps going I'm pretty sure if bounty will disappear
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 04:34:11 PM
Ues right, lately the right bounty is rarely found. if found also it is the most lucky thing to get it. Although the price is much different from what has happened, but we should be grateful to have earned bounty and some tokens as wages. I think this only happens temporarily, because I believe bitcoin of the future will be more popular.
bounty ca,paigns can help you to get a ,ot of good thongs when you are at the very beginni g, so there is jothing bad in bounties
June 16, 2018, 04:33:26 PM
this type of income is very useful for people who are only acquainted with this topic and can understand how and what works in this area
bounty campaigns are good for people who have a lot of chance and a good intuotion, so i see nothi g wro g in bounties, in  y opinion
June 16, 2018, 04:32:40 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Help us in the fight against bots and scammers!

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601
bounty campaigns can npt die that fast and that simple, so i am sure that you need to check your information better, i am sorry
Activity: 420
June 16, 2018, 04:29:58 PM
this type of income is very useful for people who are only acquainted with this topic and can understand how and what works in this area
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
June 16, 2018, 04:28:01 PM
Ues right, lately the right bounty is rarely found. if found also it is the most lucky thing to get it. Although the price is much different from what has happened, but we should be grateful to have earned bounty and some tokens as wages. I think this only happens temporarily, because I believe bitcoin of the future will be more popular.
Activity: 85
June 16, 2018, 04:17:30 PM
When I joined the forum in autumn 2017 I noticed that some posts were carrying a signature to promote ICOs, nowadays I see a signature in literally every post

i do not like bounty campaigns and airdrops, but i thonk that for newbies they area pretty good chabnce to get profit
Activity: 85
June 16, 2018, 04:16:48 PM
Guys hello to all, maybe somewhere that already created such a thread, but I'll try to ask again Smiley Recently, I increasingly see that people get quite ridiculous amounts for participating in the bounty, for example, when compared with what was 5 months old back, the amounts are absolutely ridiculous. Do you think this is a temporary phenomenon? Or is the bounty dying? Thanks to everyone, I really want to hear the opinion of people of the rank of Hero and Legendary.

Link on thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-police-dept-v20-3200601
bounty campaigns are far from being dead, so i hope they will continuse bringing us profit, but be aware of scammers, good luck
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
June 16, 2018, 04:15:38 PM
When I joined the forum in autumn 2017 I noticed that some posts were carrying a signature to promote ICOs, nowadays I see a signature in literally every post
Activity: 574
June 16, 2018, 04:10:03 PM
Bounty does not die, it evolves! Now few projects collect a soft cap. It has become customary to endlessly prolong the bounty of companies. I think that in the future there will be no campaigns in the social networks, because they do not benefit the developers.
bounty ca,paigns will not die, at least not in the nearest future, so i think that we all need to checjk the information careful
Activity: 574
June 16, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

I doubt that bounty campaigns will ever die, though it is hard to predict something about cryptocurrency world
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 16, 2018, 04:07:03 PM
Bounty does not die, it evolves! Now few projects collect a soft cap. It has become customary to endlessly prolong the bounty of companies. I think that in the future there will be no campaigns in the social networks, because they do not benefit the developers.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 16, 2018, 03:47:00 PM
bounty is already one of the popular ways to earn money now, so many people join on the bounty campaign. bounty will not end as long the ICO project is available. but yes a value of the bounty decrease a lot this time. we can't always hope to get the same value every time on the bounty. because the bounty income is not stable especially we just it depends on their achievement from ICO.
Activity: 364
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
June 16, 2018, 02:58:25 PM
The whole market is kinda dead now so just wait for its rebound and then bounty and ICOs both will shine once again just like the olden days.

Bounty programs can get harder but they can not die. Always new projects will appear on the market and they will always need high-quality advertising, the bounty is an important component of marketing for a long time! But with each month, the bounty is actually becoming more difficult ...
Pages:
Jump to: