Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] LockChain | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace (CLOSED) - page 4. (Read 13822 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 265
received 40 tokens. I so suspect that this is for all social networks (twitter / facebook / telegram / slack). Not thick ... But thanks anyway.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Guys its not funny at all. When distribution will be ?

It actually started, I received mine today Smiley Just be patient, there is definelty something happening finally

For what tasks you recieved ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 115
The manager is silent?
Ifran, when will the tables be provided? some have already received a reward.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

It actually started, I received mine today Smiley Just be patient, there is definelty something happening finally

you received on Twitter?
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
I have not received anything from my efforts so far.
can we bounty participants see the spreadsheet?
I hope when the division of bounty participants occurs the price of lock chain continues to increase.
Activity: 854

Which campaign did you join? Social media, blog, translation or signature? For social media, we have not even seen any spreadsheet. People are anxious to see the spreadsheet because the bounty portal did not work perfectly. I believe that the managers are working hard but we want to see the spreadsheet as soon as possible.
Activity: 572
Merit: 106

Activity: 280
Price of LOC coin is elevating but there is no update from bounty manager.
Bounty manager pls give some tentative date of bounty distribution, also pls make spreadsheet public to view the tokens every participant is getting.

Hopefully from tomorrow. As there are almost 2000 members, so it will take time in sending these transactions. Please be patient.

Thank you

Today is actually the next day from tomorrow. What did you do Irfan?
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
hi irfan, when bounty distributed facebook and twitter  whether bounty participants have been calculated
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Bounty manager pls give some tentative date of bounty distribution, also pls make spreadsheet public to view the tokens every participant is getting.

Hopefully from tomorrow. As there are almost 2000 members, so it will take time in sending these transactions. Please be patient.

Thank you

The calculation of stakes is still wrong. Said this hundred of times as well as filled the appropriate form. Hate this bountyportal tool. It turned to another sad bounty campaign.
Bounty admin , can you please provide # of tokens per twitter stake for twitter campaign?
Thanks in advance
Please how can I receive my social media campaign? I did facebook and twitter

Patience soon everything will get
Activity: 350
Please how can I receive my social media campaign? I did facebook and twitter
Activity: 854

Thank you
Ok, we understand your situation but please do let us see the spreadsheet as soon as possible (this evening would not be bad) before you send the tokens.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Thank you
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Activity: 336
When distribusion bounty facebook and twitter??
Payment for Signature and Translation has been processed. Remaining are Blog and Social media bounty, which will be processed soon.

I understand that soon. But I wonder at least the approximate date of distribution of LOC?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://cryptassist.io/
When Distribusion bounty facebook and twitter???
Pages:
Jump to: