Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] LockChain | Decentralized Booking & Vacation Marketplace (CLOSED) - page 5. (Read 13822 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Any one has new info about Twitter and Facebook camp?
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Guys there is no exact date when will get the rest of the coins?
for now it seems there is no date I know of. maybe they are working on surprising us. let us just keep waiting and hoping they pay soon

Hey guys, It must be a scam. If they wanted to pay they would pay up to the present

About Scam you can not worry. There are definitely honest people. They have problems with the program just. I hope they will soon decide
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Crypto_Walet
for now it seems there is no date I know of. maybe they are working on surprising us. let us just keep waiting and hoping they pay soon

Hey guys, It must be a scam. If they wanted to pay they would pay up to the present
seems not a scam. Blogs and signature payments are already recieved, dont worry and relax
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Activity: 854
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Hi Irfan,
When Distribusion bounty facebook and twitter?
Activity: 406
Still waiting on social media?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Hi))When Distribusion bounty facebook and twitter???
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Hey Admin, come on you do our pay. Tired of waiting.

Can you pls share social media spreadsheet as well, we should check our stakes and tokens to be received, atleast query can be raised incase of any discrepancy.
Yes, I strongly agree to this point, at least it will bring fairness because I just checked the bounty portal and I realized that my stakes have not been updated.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103

May I know that why my twitter stakes haven't update , bountyportal don't have any mod reply us , why don't have any support from you or your team ?
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/

thank you for the information.
and I see today the price of lock chain in coin marketcap is on the rise.
hopefully with the division of this reward rate from the lock chain did not decrease significantly.
Good luck.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

Can you pls share social media spreadsheet as well, we should check our stakes and tokens to be received, atleast query can be raised incase of any discrepancy.
At long last there is hope that we will receive our reward. I am most grateful for the that. Good luck to team LockChain.
Activity: 476
I  have received my blog bounty payment and I am grateful to the management but still my social media is outstanding hope to get that one soon.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Thank you dev I've received token LOC Grin
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Received for blog, still waiting for social media,
my eth address: 0x7C285652d6282d09EEf66c8ACF762991e3f317a8

Thanks