Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 15. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 05:18:08 AM
That is what are we looking for, I hope that I could be like that for holding rewards for a long time. I have seen one of my rewards has already multiplies a lot. And I am waiting for another one.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 05:15:52 AM
Should i ever get token through bounty campaigns, i intend to keep them and leave them alone for a long time.
I hope that's a good strategy. If i sell the tokens too early and they become really valuable, i would be very, very angry about it and about me.
That's why i'll keep the tokens.
Activity: 98
June 06, 2018, 05:06:59 AM
So this is the meaning of participation in the companies of generosity. It is unreasonable to sell tokens as soon as they are on the stock exchanges. If the project is good, then it needs to develop and then its tokens will become much more expensive. Smiley
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
June 05, 2018, 09:39:47 AM
In this area, everything is unpredictable, it is not known what will happen in the future, I am sure that you should be active in bounty programs, because it is very important that you develop!
Activity: 126
June 05, 2018, 06:37:28 AM
irrespective of what there may be continually a fixed of individuals who dont hassle approximately fundamentals and a few who dont care as long as its unfastened. i am concerned in 2 such bounty one is doing properly WePower at the least with the aid of the looks of it and different one mimi coin doing not so properly. could be interested by seeing the nation after 6 months
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 06:37:11 AM
Of course, bounty can make money, and we can`t always say how much it will be much or vice versa. Watching how hard we work and how valuable the accounts we used to work. Some generous coins are best left for a long game, if the product of the project is very useful and it will be very good in the future. Some - on the contrary, it`s better to sell immediately. In my experience there are both cases, there are coins that have grown and that have depreciated, but I managed to sell.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 06:16:57 AM
That's for sure ... The coin should be kept for as long as possible, then the result will be positive!
Activity: 280
June 05, 2018, 06:07:27 AM
Those who retain the bounty and become millionaires are lucky enough that not everyone who keeps the bounty also becomes a millionaire. And I think very few people keep their bounty in such a long time.
Activity: 103
June 05, 2018, 05:28:02 AM
If you are a trader before you become a bounty hunter, you will understand that the bounties that you receive needs a lot of time to be ripe and harvest in the right time. I saw a lot of bounty hunters that regret why they sell their precious bounty the moment they receive them.
Activity: 190
Merit: 13
June 04, 2018, 01:46:23 PM
It seems to me that we should not be greedy and wait for the huge increase in the price of tokens. There's a good proverb - a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
Activity: 113
June 04, 2018, 01:36:13 PM
I believe the waiting is worth it because in few year it will grow and become so big beyond what one can imagine but it always advisable to withdraw at the point one feels the coin or token is at its peak because  it might eventually fall to a point of no return!
Activity: 396
June 03, 2018, 06:00:04 AM
This kind of thing is normal, and a friend I know has been engaged in a bounty mission for two years. It earned a lot of tokens in 2016 by relying on bounty quests. It kept holding them until November 2017. He sold all of them. Token earns $400,000 in revenue!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 03:32:19 PM
I believe it is better to sell the earned coins and invest the money in promising projects. Then it is likely to be a profit, because the coins can become worthless.
Sometimes it turns out that by participating in the bounty you earn those tokens in which you want to invest. Therefore, you do not need to sell them.
I was lucky and I have things like that. At the moment I am participating in the Remme ambassador campaign https://remme.io/ An excellent concept of the project, the token is already traded on the exchanges and it has a positive dynamics https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/remme/

I also like the REMME ambassador campaign.  I am 100% sure in this project and ready to help in promotion.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
June 02, 2018, 03:22:57 PM
I believe it is better to sell the earned coins and invest the money in promising projects. Then it is likely to be a profit, because the coins can become worthless.
Sometimes it turns out that by participating in the bounty you earn those tokens in which you want to invest. Therefore, you do not need to sell them.
I was lucky and I have things like that. At the moment I am participating in the Remme ambassador campaign https://remme.io/ An excellent concept of the project, the token is already traded on the exchanges and it has a positive dynamics https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/remme/

That's right! To start your way in this industry, you need to participate in the bounty to gain experience and start-up capital. A great option to support the project REMME, which is already trading on the stock exchange. I'm very happy to be part of it.
Activity: 21
June 02, 2018, 07:50:57 AM
yes absolutely you are correct. when people will hold altcoins for a long time they may be earn more price compare to present price. that's why some people will hold the altcoins for a long time. Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
June 01, 2018, 05:33:19 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

It is true only for the last year, if for example you recived a bounty before a year and decided to hold it, you would be golden because of the last bubble. Right now, you do not know if there will be another BULL RUN thus you dont know if you will get N times ROI
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 05:29:49 PM
Activity: 119
June 01, 2018, 05:24:35 PM
Actually some people see bounty work as a side job in which they cash out the reward any moment the payment is been made and most of the times it leads to dumping of the price of the project. I think it is important to see if the project has future prospects and hold if it does.
Activity: 118
June 01, 2018, 05:20:26 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

they might, but its impossible for them to become millionaires if they are just going to hold it for year. cryptocurrency has a high volatility and I believe that after a year, the price of crypto will be the same, but there are times that its price increases, so that's what you have to wait.

I think we should begin to banish the idea that the scenarios of high volatility that were observed in past years could consistently occur in this market, since everything seems to indicate that marking tends to gradually reach a higher degree of maturity that would significantly mitigate the high volatility observed so far, as new investors are learning to read and study the market before investing and the great pumps of yesteryear that made many people rich, can hardly happen again.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 05:11:15 PM
this is a very cool topic where you can get a company token for a certain job, but there are a lot of conditions and news that you need to track to get the coveted!
Pages:
Jump to: