Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 14. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 03:48:00 PM
Why not? You do not invest, do not risk your money. I have done my work, I received tokens and I expect a serious growth of the coin. So do all the smart bounty hunters
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 03:40:37 PM
I believe in this case even if we get involved in the same thing we will definitely get to a stage where we'll have different opinion especially when it comes to the money part. Some people will decide to hold while some trade at a go, this has good and bad sides which means if you hold, I hope the coins still have good value when you're about to unfold.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
June 07, 2018, 03:34:48 PM
I guess you are one of the bounty hunters that have learnt to hold. That is a good idea and it is a decision that will make you get the best of a coin. I think this is one of the attitudes that every bounty hunter needs to inculcate. Well, if some still dump below ICO price, they are only making the whales richer.
Activity: 20
June 07, 2018, 03:11:47 PM
Projects need bounty campaigns to get strong community and support. I think that bounty and airdrops are needed things, but you should look at these with another point of view. You can help project and get extra reward, but it isn’t stable method of earning money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:05:35 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Why not? for me bounty like a hobby. I can gain some rewards and don't sell it for small price. I can hold it without any problem
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 03:00:36 PM
All bounty hunters dream of getting rich by selling their coins. After many years, some of them will really be very expensive. Some may disappear altogether.
There are also hunters who sell their coins at the first opportunity.
Activity: 87
June 07, 2018, 02:46:38 PM
I think that the major part of the bounties pretend to create the hype however  they rarely attain the wanted goal.
June 07, 2018, 02:44:02 AM
Now almost any token that has some idea can be bought and left for a long time and he brings a good profit.  Good idea to keep such tokens, if you immediately sell it, you can regret it later. Smiley
Activity: 150
Merit: 29
Happy mother of 5 children
June 06, 2018, 01:44:53 PM
In my opinion, the market has changed a lot now. It makes sense to keep only the top - end cryptocurrencies-bitcoin and Ethereum for the long term. Tokens do not give such a profit as last year.
Activity: 200
Merit: 6
June 06, 2018, 01:32:20 PM
Bounty future is very nice by which people can earn more money.bounty is gives good tokens when we work for it.
Activity: 126
June 06, 2018, 01:29:14 PM
For me my bounty is a good like an investment that can be hold for long time without investing my own money. Some alt-coins for now are also good for investment.
Activity: 320
June 06, 2018, 01:23:27 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Yes, i encountered this situation, but i regret to that i sell all my coins. But now when i am receiving my bounty rewards, i sell immediately the 50% of my tokens and then holding the other 50% to the moon. My suggestion is to hold your coin, because it will pump soon. I assure to you!
Activity: 126
June 06, 2018, 01:12:45 PM
Yes Same with you i am always HODLING my tokens and wait for a good price will come to me i dont want to sell it faster i like holding and long term a few months and year is good to see the price is going up in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 01:10:39 PM
Some of us earn money from hunting bounty but I think is ridiculous not to put some to invest just wait until the price is hike, may be they don't want to take a risk it's better for them to wait.
June 06, 2018, 01:07:04 PM

What is your opinion about Welltrado bounty campaign?
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 01:02:12 PM

It all depends on what company you're in. If the company is really good, why not?
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
June 06, 2018, 05:26:21 AM
People do not wait and throw off coins, because they do not believe that they will rise in price.  Or they need to pay off their current expenses, but there is no other way out, that's what they sell.  It is better to wait, of course.
Activity: 252
June 06, 2018, 05:21:34 AM
i saw a lot of people sell token very cheap ..because they get token from bounty program . Is that the general trend of the new ico start exchange ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
June 06, 2018, 05:21:16 AM

If i just knew bounty early back then. I would've made a huge amount of profit. I believe participating on bounty campaigns of good projects is a good idea to get the coins for free. But also, participating in not so good projects is also good to make a lot of profits for free. I never sell good coins early too. Because there is so much room to grow.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 05:18:50 AM
I believe it is better to sell the earned coins and invest the money in promising projects. Then it is likely to be a profit, because the coins can become worthless.
Sometimes it turns out that by participating in the bounty you earn those tokens in which you want to invest. Therefore, you do not need to sell them.
I was lucky and I have things like that. At the moment I am participating in the Remme ambassador campaign https://remme.io/ An excellent concept of the project, the token is already traded on the exchanges and it has a positive dynamics https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/remme/

I also like the REMME ambassador campaign.  I am 100% sure in this project and ready to help in promotion.
Remme ambassador campaign is really cool, but it is closed now for newcomers  Angry.
I do not mind. I am staying loyal to my current great campaign Wink
Pages:
Jump to: