Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 50. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 174
March 08, 2018, 07:27:30 AM
This is good long term forward thinking by those bounty hunters. Too many hunters are just focused on short term daily grind, without thinking instead that they could be keeping free lottery tickets =)
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
March 08, 2018, 07:23:52 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

As long you have a good token/coin holding it for a certain period of time is really a good a idea. Definitely price will hike.  Nothing to loss of holding a token/coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 07:17:50 AM
Well, if you believe in the project, you do not sell all the tokens with the hope of growth, and if the project does not like it, then it's best to immediately sell all the tokens

I'm not sure participate that kind of projects even you don't believe. Maybe that's the gold rule of joining any bounty.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 02:29:02 AM
A lot members here in bounty they are hunting such a good bounty manager and more rewards they gave  in that reason if its successfully run the projets they are wait until it becomes got higher their value of their token. Many bounties do same thing to earn more money from the bounties they participate.
Activity: 224
March 07, 2018, 05:06:12 PM
Well, if you believe in the project, you do not sell all the tokens with the hope of growth, and if the project does not like it, then it's best to immediately sell all the tokens
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
March 07, 2018, 12:17:56 PM
Nowadays bounties attract a lot of crypto newbies who don't even understand how the market works but only heard that bitcoin is cool and can make them rich. So they rapidly sell everything right after they get tokens to their wallets. Thus the price drops and it is harder and harder with every day for holders to see the price which is higher then the ICO token price at least.

Moral: if you are a crypto newbie who begins with bounties, once you get the tokens, hold 'em! Only by holding together we can make ourselves somewhat rich!
Activity: 29
March 07, 2018, 11:59:47 AM
Bounties can certainly generate you a good income assuming you are a higher ranked bct member which myself is definitely not  Sad
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
March 07, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
But you haven't even been here a few years? Lol

Laughing out loud on this!
well you are correct Smiley but he has a point on his post.
Me, i dont hold the token for that long as long as the coin i got from bounty i sell it when the price hits 3-10X depend on the price it has in the market.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
My Identity Coin
March 07, 2018, 11:48:24 AM
yes absolutely you are correct. when people will hold altcoins for a long time they may be earn more price compare to present price. that's why some people will hold the altcoins for a long time.
Activity: 182
March 07, 2018, 11:42:42 AM
I also like bounty money and most of the bounties i sell them off as soon as the coins are listed at exchanges. I'm happy with minimal profits and would continue to do the same.  Cool

Joining this forum and earning and getting bounty stake tokens though joining signature and other bounty campaigns is the best thing happened in my life since last year.
I am holding now more than $50,000 worth of Crypto Assets and this I consider as my retirement and I will soon use it to complete by personal  goals in life like building my own house, new car and invest into more local businesses.
good result for bounty joining. i wish i could.
who can give link of new bounty thread here?
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
March 07, 2018, 11:18:24 AM
I also like bounty money and most of the bounties i sell them off as soon as the coins are listed at exchanges. I'm happy with minimal profits and would continue to do the same.  Cool

Joining this forum and earning and getting bounty stake tokens though joining signature and other bounty campaigns is the best thing happened in my life since last year.
I am holding now more than $50,000 worth of Crypto Assets and this I consider as my retirement and I will soon use it to complete by personal  goals in life like building my own house, new car and invest into more local businesses.
Don't you think you should sell some of your assets? I mean, projects can fail, and your $50K might worth much less and, of course, they can increase, i like to call it double edged sword. Remember, it is not money until you exchange it to money  Wink
Activity: 112
March 07, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
Of course you can earn a lot of money on bounty and it will be much better than you can earn  on simple work , considering time that you will spend on it. And holding alts for some time can bring you much money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 07:35:36 PM
I also like bounty money and most of the bounties i sell them off as soon as the coins are listed at exchanges. I'm happy with minimal profits and would continue to do the same.  Cool

I am holding now more than $50,000 worth of Crypto Assets and this I consider as my retirement and I will soon use it to complete by personal  goals in life like building my own house, new car and invest into more local businesses.
Wow, just with $50,000 cryptocurrency asset, you can do much things like that. I can not believe you can use that amount to buikd your house and buy new car, beside that, you also have remaining amount to spending for business. I used $100,000 to buy house without new car. The real estate and fees to building house is really cheap in your country Shocked
Activity: 280
EQUAL Network Token
March 02, 2018, 06:26:31 PM
Bounties are definitely one of the best ways of making money in crypto but you gotta be lucky for it. Way too many new projects and therefore way too many bounty campaigns. It’s hard to find good ones there but it’s true most of the time it’s better to hold the coins you got from bounty because they worth much more in the future.
I recently went to the bounty. At me all coins after an exit on a stock exchange go confidently downwards. I wonder when I see up
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 05:46:55 PM
Bounties are definitely one of the best ways of making money in crypto but you gotta be lucky for it. Way too many new projects and therefore way too many bounty campaigns. It’s hard to find good ones there but it’s true most of the time it’s better to hold the coins you got from bounty because they worth much more in the future.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 05:34:21 PM
Wow, waiting for several years is enough long time Cheesy But I more tend to wait not so long time and exchange. But if you are sure that price of tokens will rise, you can save some tokens for future.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
March 02, 2018, 05:18:00 PM
I have yet to see someone become a "bounty millionaire", unless it was a bitcoin bounty at some point.
Activity: 364
March 02, 2018, 05:16:35 PM
I think that this is a good option, for many people. Especially good profits brought early companies, when they were not as many as now.
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
March 02, 2018, 05:12:26 PM
I also like bounty money and most of the bounties i sell them off as soon as the coins are listed at exchanges. I'm happy with minimal profits and would continue to do the same.  Cool

I am holding now more than $50,000 worth of Crypto Assets and this I consider as my retirement and I will soon use it to complete by personal  goals in life like building my own house, new car and invest into more local businesses.
Activity: 154
Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth
March 02, 2018, 05:10:03 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

I am holding a crypto asset that is worth more than $50,000 today and will be soon increasing because since last year I am continually participate on signature and other bounty campaigns to get as many bounty stake tokens as many as I can and while I am able.
I am still holding them because I want to get more and more altcoins and this Crypto Assets I have I will use it to fund my personal projects like building my own house, buying my own car and invest into local businesses in order to establish more sources of income as I could for my family's future and my early retirement.
Pages:
Jump to: