Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 49. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 01:59:22 PM
In the bull market there was an opportunity to sell tokens from the bounty at the first increase in the price, everything grew like after the rain. Now almost all the new currencies after leaving go to the bottom, now only wait for the market to restore its former positions + during this time will go the development of the projects themselves.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 01:56:00 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Most likely, everything depends on luck, and of course on hard work. It is not worth building up and selling the received coin immediately after receiving it. Although this works in fewer cases.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 01:54:08 PM
I'm currently participating in my first Bounty, the token is due to release onto the market in April and I will see how it performs. I will probably HODL anyway as the tokens won't have cost me any real money, just a bit of time. Hopefully the time spent will turn into some good returns over the next 12-24 months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
March 14, 2018, 01:48:24 PM
For three months now I've been trying to make money on the bounty. But I'm so unlucky, the company does not pay, they turn out to be scammers, they just ignore me and do not list my counted steaks when other tokens have already arrived. I do not know whether to go further or to put my hands down. So far I have not earned anything ...There was only one hope that the received pair of coins would grow sometime)
Activity: 350
March 14, 2018, 01:42:10 PM
Probably, tokens received in bounty, as well as after ICO, should not be immediately sold, because the price can grow at several times. But to hold coins for a few years - this is an excerpt!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 12:58:57 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

Why not?
Even I have such a friend, he is in the bounty not so long ago, but he keeps everything. Probably, in the future it will bring a good profit if the crypto currency will grow. Smiley
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 12:54:48 PM
Many people have made a lot of money by participating bounties. Just participate a lot of social media bounties and when you get your coins hold it for long.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
March 14, 2018, 12:06:55 PM
it depend on the coin if its gonna be good at the long run or not it will worth alot after 1 year depending on dev plans about the coin. for me i would sell them right away and buy again at lower price because alot of people will gonna dump their coin at that time after it hits exchange.
Activity: 76
March 14, 2018, 12:00:51 PM
bounties is good, it brings much benefit to poor people without money and hard work  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
March 08, 2018, 05:24:27 PM
I want to hold about a half of my tokens for one-two years. May be it is the easiest way to become rich.
Activity: 219
March 08, 2018, 04:48:54 PM
bounty money size depends on your vision because if you choose wrong ICO your job is nothing. If you choose good one, you can say I invested in Very good project so you can take your money.
Activity: 518
March 08, 2018, 04:45:25 PM
Participating in bounty is really unexpected and surprising.once you joined in bounty you must expect that it will fail or not.Before you join in bounty be careful and wise un searching any bounty project so that all your  effort in participating on it will earn a positive outcome.I know some that earn a lot on bounty.
Activity: 122
March 08, 2018, 10:43:54 AM
For me it is better if you cash in as soon as possible because your bounty rewards will only be lost if you stay in the wallet especially when the hackers are more easily stolen than one year your bounty rewards will lost or stole it.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 08, 2018, 08:53:41 AM
It is not every project that perform well after ICO, that is why it is not reasonable to blindly HODL any coin you gain through bounty.
I personally research any project before I do the bounty.
Activity: 103
March 08, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

You have to choose your bounty compaign with caution. Sometimes they won't give you a reward for participating. Undecided
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
March 08, 2018, 07:41:17 AM
I think it's better to convert bounty rewards in BTC or ETH. It's not right to hold bounty rewards for long term unless until you have a strong feelings that this bounty reward is worth to hold. Some bounty rewarded cryptos have potential to turn into gold if hold. If you think that your reward is better to be hold so hold, otherwise wait for a reasonable uprise in price and sale them and buy BTC or ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 08, 2018, 07:37:54 AM
Hello! Yes this is truth lot of peoples who do bounty signature campaigns become rich peoples u can look on arc spredshet or another bounty campaign spredshet and usee how many peoples become rich after few months.Im doing now to bounty campaigns and try to hodl Smiley
Activity: 308
March 08, 2018, 07:34:05 AM
In fact, those who participate in the bounty and get tokens on receipt immediately sell them. YES and I did it. There are just different situations and you need money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
March 08, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

That is right. They kept their bounty rewards until the price become really high, then, they sold them into very high price. This is something that bounty hunters need to realize, dont sell while the price is low, sell them after several months.
Activity: 102
March 08, 2018, 07:30:57 AM
some bountys are profitable
Pages:
Jump to: