Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 52. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 01:04:06 AM
Receiving a token from a bounty has an advantage and it already proved to me that holding the tokens from a campaign has the potential to increase its value depending to the value of ethereum, but I never heard from anyone or even read an article that someone became millionaires because of holding their tokens. Based on my observation, the value of token depends on the current value of crypto currencies.

If you trust and support the project then there is no point in selling it in landfills, let them reach their roadmap and see how it works because much depends on the project itself. If you do a bounty for a project that you really do not trust then it might be no use holding, giving that exchange does not give you a ridiculous price.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
March 02, 2018, 12:50:35 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Yes and it is good that there are such people, I now do want to make it just more, more people more money you can rake in itself:)
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 12:19:45 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

for me just wait months not years dude, actually look event on roadmap project..selling in better price not dumping in first day exchange
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 11:55:40 PM
Very easy way to gain quick money and there is a perfect category for everyone.I've done a lot of bounty's and I really enjoyed them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 01, 2018, 11:48:00 PM

I think it's best to keep a few coins for a long time. After all, only a very small number of tokens will cost good money. And coins, in which you are not sure to exchange immediately.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
March 01, 2018, 12:10:50 PM
Bounty money was great last year with the bullrun of the whole market,but the sutuation is different now.I dont watch the immidiate  token pump after being listed on exchanges. Prices are flatting or even falling down.Hopefully the market will recover soon or later.

That is true but there are still good opportunities out there and hope will be. This is still so big market.
Indeed, in the past year I have not been cryptocurrency growth and interest in them. Now many froze and began to sell coins bought several times more expensive than it is now. Winning bets Perhaps this strategy, but I think you need to sleditb the market very closely, perhaps in the future cryptocurrency again to make a breakthrough, and then drop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 12:00:52 PM
Bounty money was great last year with the bullrun of the whole market,but the sutuation is different now.I dont watch the immidiate  token pump after being listed on exchanges. Prices are flatting or even falling down.Hopefully the market will recover soon or later.

That is true but there are still good opportunities out there and hope will be. This is still so big market.
Activity: 336
March 01, 2018, 11:59:28 AM
Activity: 116
March 01, 2018, 11:56:54 AM
I would always like to wait to gain a good profit. Bounty Money can make you rich. May be most times it may not be a good idea. But i would like to take that risk.
Activity: 392
March 01, 2018, 11:49:09 AM
Now mining is becoming less popular, and bounty is too much of scam, so I do not even know how long the crypt will be popular at all
Activity: 380
February 28, 2018, 07:53:42 PM
There are bounty that pays really well and on top of that if the project/coin gains more value then its an awesome work. I have done already few bounties and it provide additional fund for me. I pray that the project will be very successful for the value will increase.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
February 28, 2018, 05:58:37 PM
I think what best to do when tokens gotten from bounty participation are received, it best to let go of some at that point in time, then keep the rest to watch the movement of things. If it eventually pays off, you get more profits, and if its the other way round, you wouldn't have the course to blame yourself for not selling earlier.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 05:47:23 PM
Thats true and if you want to get the good profit from bounties you have to keep your tokens for a few years. Then only it will rise up the token amount and you will earn a good profit. But most of the bounty hunter are not like that and they need their money quickly and they sell the tokens when they received as soon. This is not a wise decision and if you keep it for a certain period it will slowly come up and steady in the market.
Activity: 294
February 28, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

Yes, you are right, it really happens. But very rarely. In most cases, people lose money.
February 28, 2018, 05:35:38 PM

That's a good way to become rich, but for bounties you also need a huge work to get done and it takes a lot of your time, so it's not easy as it seems. You also have to research, on bounties that you are on to, because nowadays a lot of scam and a lot of competition going on. But I agree thanks to the bounties and they thank us for doing them bounties campaigns )
Activity: 336
February 28, 2018, 04:04:43 PM
Yes your right I read that kind of article that hold for a year can make a people millionaire and those kind of people are awesome and some of them are here in my country they really change their lives and make their own business while doing it and it is a kind double earnings that can make you a millionaire and as also researching for that kinds of coins maybe I can be a millionaire someday if I able to get those kind of coins, i continue to hope.
Activity: 252
February 28, 2018, 03:31:10 PM
I thing bounty only gains value if the project become successful and some failed projects and I am holding some token  wait for a good price will come to me i don't want to sell it faster i like  holding and long term a few months and year is good to look the price is going up in future.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 02:43:04 PM

Really it's true! But sometimes, especially now, some ICO are just laundering money. That's why often your bounty tokens turn into dust in one year. So, I think nowadays participant must analyse and choose which tokens he should sell, and which hold. Diversification is especially important today in my opinion.
Merit: 20
February 28, 2018, 02:35:30 PM
Recently in one popular chat of members of the bounty the idea of selling tokens 60-30-10 was promoted. 60% we sell at once, 30% place warrants at the price of x2, 10% wait x10)

That's the good strategy! But if the price really reaches x10, then you will not forgive yourself for selling 90% so early. Of course, it is much better then to sell everything right after the tokens appear on exchanges as most of bountists do. But the FOMO will always be here to remind you of missed opportunities.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
February 28, 2018, 02:25:46 PM
I agree that the bounty had better times, but who knows, may be everything will be even better. So I think it’s not late to start doing it)
Pages:
Jump to: