Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 51. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 05:06:15 PM
I also like bounty money and most of the bounties i sell them off as soon as the coins are listed at exchanges. I'm happy with minimal profits and would continue to do the same.  Cool
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 04:58:43 PM
Bounty is one of the best thing that is happening in this community and many of us are having great time doing it. It is not advisable to always dump your rewards immediately after payment.

Best choice waiting until price for token will rise in pair to BTC or ETH and change to these stable currencies. In 2015 year was good tactic to hold new tokens, because was few amount of ICOs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 04:21:50 PM
It depends upon project nature,if you got money from a well defined bounty campaign after successful campaign when that coin is finally registered to trade its value would be certainly high than the token value,you can also cash your token at that time with high return or you can wait for some time may be one year,that coin may be getting popularity and strong response from community,adapted by many people,than your return is multiple if you wait.

If you have participated in some such a bounty campaign which have no clear roadmap or the project is not very successful you can sell your token to avoid further loss.
Money you got from bounty can also be invested in BTC,ETH and other growing Altcoins like ADA,IOTA,LTC,NEO depends upon your planning,if you wanna get more return.
Activity: 168
March 02, 2018, 03:46:21 PM
Bounty is one of the best thing that is happening in this community and many of us are having great time doing it. It is not advisable to always dump your rewards immediately after payment.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
March 02, 2018, 03:33:01 PM
I read good system. 60 percents sail when coins hit exchange, in that day. 30 percents when coins do some X, and 10 percents for long long term)
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
March 02, 2018, 03:22:26 PM
Peopl can have a significant holding of coins from a good bounty. There can be a significant premium in the coins price when it’s first listed on smaller exchanges due to hype or unmet demand in presale or from buyers who had geographic restrictions in the ICO or whatever, and some bounty holders no doubt sell them. There can be another increase in a new coins price when it’s listed on bigger exchanges, and I’m sure more bounty holders cash out some or all of their coins for fiat or other cryptocoins or BTC then. Some holders of coins from a bounty are then long term holders no doubt, but the chances of the coin mooning and the holding being worth millions must be small - and there’s more chance the coin will have failed and be worth nothing in a few years time!
Activity: 194
March 02, 2018, 03:14:10 PM
I feel the same, aside from the fact that most bounty hunters dump their earned tokens quickly, there are already lots of people participating each campaign which result to being paid less amount of token,and in some cases, almost no value.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
March 02, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
Yeah, i do not think that many of them hold for years, yes most of them do wait for better price but a number of bounty participants do go to sell the reward tokens blindly without analysing the price, i think that is not good strategy.
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
March 02, 2018, 03:09:22 PM
Now I also hold all the tokens that I get from participating in bounty campaigns. I understand that most of them can significantly decrease price, but I believe that some are able to bring a very large profit.
Activity: 406
March 02, 2018, 09:27:13 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

Yes it's really true and I know such a person. Perhaps at this stage of market development, this is the optimal strategy. Now we can not objectively assess the prospects for the development of a particular project. It's very easy to make a mistake and then be upset. I think that for some time you need to hold all the coins that you receive as a reward.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 03:50:43 AM
there are plenty of coins out there , but few succeed , but i think if we are getting bounty without risking the investment its good chance of earning a lot if the project succeed in future .

One of the kind is , marinecoin  ( https://marineco.in ) they also offering 450k coins to the people ( https://marineco.in/ico  )which i see is risk free investment .
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
March 02, 2018, 02:28:07 AM
Successful are not many. Many people forget over time passwords or lose their wallets. Cryptocurrency disappointed in and I throw it, though after a while coins in their wallets are much more expensive than before. At the height of the remaining units.
Activity: 364
March 02, 2018, 02:16:22 AM
This is a good strategy as for me. If even one of the holding bounty token will shoot up x100 or x1000, it will bring a very huge profit and, maybe, will make you millionare.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
March 02, 2018, 01:42:00 AM
The advantage of having a bounty token is that you can play with it until you learn to trade well. You wouldn't mind losing after all you got the money from doing campaigns. There is a high chance of you to learn because you know the product well and that you can weigh-in whether you dump and buy or leave the token behind and move elsewhere to trade.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 02, 2018, 01:40:54 AM
My choise is "not selling at the beginning". I do not give any money and due to this reason I can wait 2 year Smiley
Activity: 187
March 02, 2018, 01:32:41 AM
Only few people hold their rewards from bounties for a long time, most believe they are not a trader and they can sell anytime even with any value, but at least they still always have their gain though, but it would have been better to hold for some time to get more profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 01:17:32 AM
Yes it is better to hold the bounty prize for long term because the price will atleast increase 10x times.So it is more profitable than selling for the ICO amount.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
March 02, 2018, 01:14:37 AM
yap indeed. bounty was a good program to search some money and for everyone. with the rules of course. and many people to hold they coin and change in to bitcoin or ETH and the invest for long term.
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
March 02, 2018, 01:09:33 AM
Yes, I guess so. I think holding bounty rewards is a great way to be rich because some projects can really become great after some months or years but I also think if you hold on for too long I think some will not be that great thus becomes useless.
Activity: 154
March 02, 2018, 01:05:53 AM
holding tokens is a good choice for the participants. because most of tokens will decrease after they are paid for you. If they are good projects, they will grow so fast in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: