Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 53. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 28, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
Actually, Bounties program like Avatar uploading, signature campaign and Translation do come with handsome rewards truly, if one actually happen to subscribe to outstanding ones with good potentialities cum high financial capital based. But I'm also curious about how many years one shall accumulate them to generate enough of become millionaire.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 12:55:23 PM
The hold is a good strategy if you are sure in projekt. But a lot of tokens after several months go to the bottom and its price becom zero. So i think the best way is to sell half of you tokens and get some money right now. And you will have enough in case they rise.

You are right. There are some bounty bonuses I keep 100% and now the price is very low, I should sell half and use it for another, keep the half wait until the price is better.
But if I'm sure about that project like ETH, NEO, .. etc, I think I'll hold to die
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 12:49:04 PM
I am a bounty hunter.😁 It is the most important and most profitable way to earn crypto money for me. Everyday  I participate  about 15 bounty campaig

What is a bounty campaign??

Bounty campaign  In the ICO space, a bounty program is an offer made by many startups which enables individuals to receive compensation for performing marketing tasks, reporting bugs or improving a product or service. Blockchain startups that plan to hold a crowdsale often allocate a certain percentage of their total tokens to such a campaign.

Bounties are mainly found on forums like Bitcointalk and bounty networks. There are rarely any barriers of entry at all and the only thing a bounty hunter needs to do in order to participate is submit a link to his work. This submission will then be checked by the admin of the campaign who will decide if the submission deserves a reward or not.

Many ICO startups choose to hold a bounty campaign because it enables them to get tens of thousands of dollars worth of marketing impact or improvement suggestions for just a small token allocation. Additionally, bounty programs have proven to be an excellent tool to build a community around a project or service.

How to become a bounty hunter

Typically bounty campaigns consist of a variety of bounty types. These bounties range from simple retweets and Facebook likes all the way to article writing, bug bounties, and platform feature ideas. Anyone can complete these tasks and receive a portion of the bounty awards provided the submission meets minimum quality requirements. Generally, bounty campaigns contain detailed instructions explaining to the bounty hunter how to submit completed bounties and receive rewards for doing so.

It is very important that a bounty hunter carefully selects what bounty campaigns he dedicates his time and effort to. Many tokens distributed in bounty programs may have no value at all. Some red flags a bounty hunter should be looking for:

1.No whitepaper
2. Start-up uses Google/Instagram ads to promote ICO
Less than $50k allocated to the bounty program
Check the team. Do you trust that they’ll pay your reward?
3. Token mechanics. Do they really need a token?

you can find every bounty campaigns in this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
Activity: 106
February 28, 2018, 12:46:36 PM
People who participated bounty to earn money they do not have money to invest, some of them hold their coins until the price will grow up in that case they earn more benefits.
Activity: 318
February 28, 2018, 12:46:12 PM
Well, I also quite agree with you in one way, but somehow not very in the other way. If there are some that waited with bounties for some time and make good money out of it, how about those that the risks of holding downed on them, probably when the ICO had failed and the coins involved becomes shit or totally crashes.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
February 28, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
I know one guy who make $67K from one bounty campaign and wait near eight month for best price reverse 

Good for him, I only got almost $50,000 worth of Crypto Assets since I joined this forum and participate Signature and other bounty campaigns.
Getting involve with this forum and helping ICOs achieve their goals like reaching soft and hard capital on their ICOs because we are wearing their ICO signatures and sharing their promotion articles through Facebook and Twitter etc. Is really one of the best way to earn clean money.
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
February 28, 2018, 12:43:39 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

I am very proud that I am doing the same way. I joined this forum for one goal, to participate Signature an other bounty campaigns ang get bounty stake tokens as many I could and then hold them all and wait for a year or more.
Ive been joining bounty campaigns since last year, 7 months now.
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 12:43:30 PM
I know one guy who make $67K from one bounty campaign and wait near eight month for best price reverse 
Activity: 182
February 28, 2018, 12:40:39 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

It happened to my friend too,
He already join since November 2016, now he already have about $120k-130k,
it's all because he is very patient to hold all of the bounty reward he got from ICOs,
He is the reason i join in cryptocurrency space
Activity: 168
February 28, 2018, 12:38:44 PM
Previously, companies were much more generous with rewards, so to become a straight millionaire I do not know how much you need to work)

I think becoming a millionaire through bounty rewards will be pretty difficult. Grin

Hell, becoming a millionaire through crypto alone is next to impossible nowadays.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 28, 2018, 12:33:35 PM
Recently in one popular chat of members of the bounty the idea of selling tokens 60-30-10 was promoted. 60% we sell at once, 30% place warrants at the price of x2, 10% wait x10)
Activity: 252
February 28, 2018, 06:38:58 AM
The hold is a good strategy if you are sure in projekt. But a lot of tokens after several months go to the bottom and its price becom zero. So i think the best way is to sell half of you tokens and get some money right now. And you will have enough in case they rise.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 28, 2018, 05:56:07 AM
Yes we should be thankful for the bounties that we received. If we can managed it well then that would be the key for us to became millionaires. After receiving our bounties we should not dump it right away to the exchange. Hold it for at least 1 year if you can.

But as far as the temptation for selling it when the price is high just in front of you, your faith of HODLing will be tested for sure. Your plans of HODLing for at least one year could be ended the moment you see how big you can get from your crypto holding/s. But clearly, if you can just HODL it for a couple months, a year or a two will result to an astounding amount of fiat you can get.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
February 28, 2018, 05:45:58 AM
Well, I think this was true for others, because some of the project that the ICO launches are really successful, like ETH, XRP etc. I really hope that soon, I will have a token that will make me rich.
Activity: 364
February 28, 2018, 05:42:20 AM
Yes, the bounties are a very good addition to my income from trading. I even started with subscription bounty campaigns and I did not invest a cent of my money in the crypt, I'm happy with it
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 12:58:08 AM
bubbletone
a good project is on the road map, they promise a good reward , only a long ico , but the guys are working and this is evident
Activity: 238
February 28, 2018, 12:49:52 AM
according to statistics, 2017 showed that 50 percent of the ico were not in demand , but rather a fake, deception as not to run into a fake , how to distinguish them and enter the normal
Activity: 378
February 28, 2018, 12:46:13 AM

Yes we should be thankful for the bounties that we received. If we can managed it well then that would be the key for us to became millionaires. After receiving our bounties we should not dump it right away to the exchange. Hold it for at least 1 year if you can.
Activity: 16
February 28, 2018, 12:38:30 AM
AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Bitcointalk Topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/please-close-this-thread-3025064

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.

*** YOU WANT TO GET FREE 20,000.00 MOZ TOKENS? PLEASE JOIN OUR GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/216701385546453/ ***
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 27, 2018, 08:55:47 PM
Previously, companies were much more generous with rewards, so to become a straight millionaire I do not know how much you need to work)
Pages:
Jump to: