Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 8. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 25, 2018, 12:36:00 PM
Bounty is very time consuming and you will end up with 50$ dollar odd after 5 weeks work. If you know how to trade then go for trading only.

don't forget that you need money for trading and if don't have initial funds? so bounty is a good way to earn starting capital.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 12:32:47 PM
At the moment, there is almost no profit from the bounty companies. Many people continue to participate simply in the hope that some tokens will still come. Too many scams and too many projects are overcoming their ICO. Trading is now more profitable and has always been more profitable.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
October 25, 2018, 12:32:35 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

I give the third option, investment.

The result of the Bounty I think is not much and also takes a long time, and sometimes the distribution of coins is carried out a few months after the ICO ends, you will be left behind when the price of coins rises and will only sell when the price of coins is cheap.

And Trading from the Bounty results, I think it will take a long time to merge profits.

And investment is the right choice because coin prices are currently cheap, you can get a lot of coins without having to wait and you can choose your own potential coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
October 25, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
Bounty is very time consuming and you will end up with 50$ dollar odd after 5 weeks work. If you know how to trade then go for trading only.
At least with bounty you never lose  Grin ... An inexperienced trader can (and will) lose a lot of money, only a small portion succeeds with trade, sad reality  Undecided .
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 12:11:30 PM
Activity: 364
October 25, 2018, 12:05:23 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

For me bounty is one of the best strategy to earn money in this forum. You will joined bounty campaigns and then you will work for the bounty and then you will receive the payment after the ICO. It is profitable. Trading is a smart strategy because it is risky, you will just trade trade trade, but if you make a wrong move, you can lost your profit as well, so you need to be wise on trading.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
October 25, 2018, 11:31:26 AM
It is very difficult to try to trade in the middle term, when unexpected news can spoil your deal, so I choose bounty
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
October 25, 2018, 11:28:59 AM
I'm currently doing bounties right now at the same time I'm trading and scalping, trading and scalping is profitable but it's risky you need experience on trading and also a good timing, bounty is not that profitable now maybe because of all the scams and Investors do not trust ICO anymore, just select a good bounty that is worth it maybe you can find a good bounty out there.
Activity: 303
Merit: 105
October 25, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

I can not choose one thing. This is a single system. You will get coins from projects. Then deal with their implementation. Of course, everything takes time. But how differently. Well, if you have the opportunity to get a big investment, then you can be engaged in trading.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 25, 2018, 10:48:39 AM
I chose both because I see there are some traders who profit in just a few hours, sometimes even shorter and in my opinion it is one of the advantages of trading rather than bounty but bounty also has a very interesting advantage that is that it can make money without capital, so I like both and try to do both at the same time, because both are equally profitable depending on the coin and bounty program so it is unfortunate to ignore one of them
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
October 25, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
Now it is much more profitable trading if you know how to do it. You need to be a professional in your field and not make mistakes, then, of course, you should be engaged in trading. In bounty companies, you won’t earn much if you are new.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:42:55 AM
For me, the bounty is a safe income option, no matter how hard it is in this work, there is no risk of losing capital, trading is more profitable but has many minus
Doing bounties everyday sounds like it's the crucial way to earn money for a living in crypto, I would consider doing investments.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:39:39 AM
For me, the bounty is a safe income option, no matter how hard it is in this work, there is no risk of losing capital, trading is more profitable but has many minus
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
October 25, 2018, 10:34:44 AM
Bounty is still a good job and has a low risk than trading, but I think both jobs have risks and advantages. so I think that this will continue to be used as a choice for many people to get profit.
What are the risks when you do bounty campaigns? That you will not receive your tokens? This is not risk, you are not risking anything, you are doing it because you want to help and for that you sometime get something. Right?
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 25, 2018, 10:34:02 AM
Trading is more pfofitable than bounty if you are a good trader and know how to read the chart. Im a bounty hunter and i earn but not to much coz of market conditions, i understand it im waiting patiently when market recovery. I wish i do trading now, but as of now i dont have enough funds to do it. Bounty is part of my life now so on.
I would also like to trade as this area brings not bad income for many people. But at the moment I have neither the money nor the necessary knowledge in order to do this. Maybe in the future I will study exchanges and learn to earn a trade, but I only participate in the bounty companies.
Activity: 574
October 25, 2018, 10:29:58 AM
Trading is more pfofitable than bounty if you are a good trader and know how to read the chart. Im a bounty hunter and i earn but not to much coz of market conditions, i understand it im waiting patiently when market recovery. I wish i do trading now, but as of now i dont have enough funds to do it. Bounty is part of my life now so on.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 25, 2018, 10:22:06 AM
trading you control what you do, and make your gains on your predictive ability!! bounty is also good you just have to be sure you on the right coin!! not to have worked for a shitty project which result to a waste of time
Yes, but in order to trade you need to have the initial capital and a large store of knowledge, and in order to earn the bounty need free time and accounts. I think this is the main factor because of which many people from not very developed countries decided to take the bounty.

Both of them can be separated but it doesn't mean that we can't do both of them but I prefer these to people that have free time and are able to stay to computer checking the trading trends.
Even though it's too time consuming thing I think that bounty and trading can go together, so the earned tokens from the bounty can be used for trading and increase/decrease the amount of tokens.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 10:19:10 AM
Bounty or trading have their own business value or benifits. In bounty works we promotion the company projects through  social media channel or singnature compaign  and earn to some token but all token are gained after invested our time not invested our hard money. But in trading we need to invest our money and recieved the altcoin or bitcoin for long term investment and short term. Trading is easy task but need to experience and money. But in bounty works we need to learn how to promotion the work and also free time for invested the same job. 
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 25, 2018, 09:34:45 AM
trading you control what you do, and make your gains on your predictive ability!! bounty is also good you just have to be sure you on the right coin!! not to have worked for a shitty project which result to a waste of time
Yes, but in order to trade you need to have the initial capital and a large store of knowledge, and in order to earn the bounty need free time and accounts. I think this is the main factor because of which many people from not very developed countries decided to take the bounty.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 09:33:34 AM
For one, I want to ask what will you do with all the opinions you will gather here? It is almost a month after you posted this and you have seen many responses. Will you listen to their opinions or do you want to just sit back and read with the responses. Why not tell us and I am referring to the original poster, your experiences so far. Did you trade or did you do bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: