Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 6. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 27, 2018, 07:35:47 PM
Trading is always more beneficial than bounty is, but trading involves a lot of time and expertise needed to make profit. Bounty is not as profitable as it used to be because most coins turn to fall in prices when they reach exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
October 27, 2018, 07:15:29 PM
pure trade inevitably indeed start must with capital and of course learning about trade as well. but this would be quite the bounty can be redirected to a number of aspects that can be sold, either reinvested or used to trade. the material when it can choose a good bounty is also an additional knowledge also about mastery and the selection of a good project.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 07:07:15 PM
Getting involved in both is profitable but trading is more profitable than bounty. Both has its value as bounty helps in campaign which means broadcasting and giving others more knowledge about Crypto and at the end you get profit but while trading you get involved with your money personally but it's also risky because you have to be careful so as not to get ripped of your fund.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 06:23:16 PM
if you are a professional trader i think trading is more profitable but less secure as a way of life anyway i wish you luck have a nice day in your crypto journey my friend Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 06:19:05 PM
I would prefer to bounty because I think that you can make a lot more money with this
Activity: 378
October 27, 2018, 06:18:38 PM
Bounty and trading shall be made altogether. This is a logically right way. For example hunters could participate in the bounty, get tokens and they trade them on Exchange. So they by default should be traders.
Activity: 672
October 27, 2018, 06:17:33 PM
I do not really know what to say here and what should be said.
As only you know what you can do better and what you like to do Roll Eyes
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
October 27, 2018, 06:12:19 PM
If you have free time you can both bounty and trade. I first started doing bounty. And after that I started trading with some of the incoming bounty tokens. So, my loss was at a minimum when the market was down.
Yes bounty and trading was worth to doing that thing.
Actually when i was done to my bounties i was working again for trading and find a way of coins that have some potential to trade.
Activity: 392
October 27, 2018, 02:32:33 PM
If there is sufficient skill then bounty can be traded along side. If it does not have skill, then it should not be done about trade. So, I will tell you to do the bounty is beneficial.
But with the market as hard as it is now, we should join the bonus campaign better, because the transaction gives us a lot of risk, but if you do not have time to participate in the campaign money Bonus, then the deal will be better for you
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
October 27, 2018, 02:28:53 PM
Trading while doing bounties.
This is a good thing to do, we are trading and earning from it while we are working with bounties.
this will give us more earning to be good for our future.
Just be careful and study every move you will make.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 02:27:24 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
Trading is very risky and you need to actually invest not only your time but money. Doing bounties you only need 2 to 4 hours per day depending on how many bounties you participated. And doing bounties only effort and time are the investment you need and a little bit of money to activate some wallets. I preferred bounties and maybe trading one's a week.
Activity: 490
October 27, 2018, 02:13:56 PM
Well, if the bounty hunter takes a long time to find a good project that will not Scam. And also choose the best of all good projects. To get a higher reward. If you trade then there are many risks to suffer losses. You have to have a good horseshoe.  Have a good stress resistance. I would have done both. This reduces risks)
Activity: 588
October 27, 2018, 02:11:32 PM
if you have money trading is the right choice to start and if not bounty is the option to raise money by following each task. it would be better if we take care of 2 options at once because the bounty and trade are interrelated in crypto business
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 02:06:32 PM
If there is sufficient skill then bounty can be traded along side. If it does not have skill, then it should not be done about trade. So, I will tell you to do the bounty is beneficial.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
October 27, 2018, 02:01:11 PM
Bounties are good for newcomers. Here they risk only their time. They can improve knowledge while doing bounties and build some capital. Then they can use this capital for investments and tradings.
Bounty is good because it does not need capital and there is no big risk, but indeed we will risk losing our time when not getting payment from the bounty
trade is indeed very risky for newcomers because the market is difficult to guess, especially for those who do not have much experience and knowledge. So it's true that Bounty is best suited for new beginners who join Crypto and also for anyone because Bounty gives coins for free and only takes time
In any case, the Bounty company provides the participant with a lot of knowledge and experience, which can help well in trade and investment. Anyway, participating in Bounty companies, you will already have some knowledge of good and promising projects.
Activity: 887
October 27, 2018, 01:34:25 PM
Bounties are good for newcomers. Here they risk only their time. They can improve knowledge while doing bounties and build some capital. Then they can use this capital for investments and tradings.
Bounty is good because it does not need capital and there is no big risk, but indeed we will risk losing our time when not getting payment from the bounty
trade is indeed very risky for newcomers because the market is difficult to guess, especially for those who do not have much experience and knowledge. So it's true that Bounty is best suited for new beginners who join Crypto and also for anyone because Bounty gives coins for free and only takes time
Activity: 378
October 27, 2018, 01:17:12 PM
Now a lot of projects do not collect investments in their projects! it used to be very profitable bounty, now it is better to start learning how to trade in the crypto market! the more so many projects will die next year, and their tokens will not be worth anything!
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 01:16:19 PM
So far, both are too difficult to gain in, because still up to now the market was in declining stage process.
Meaning, if you go on trading its hard to predict if the price value will get higher or lower, while in bounty majority of the ico
the distribution was so delayed, it will almost take a months before payment will be distribute. Though both are profitable if the situation of the market is good or if the bull run will be in progress.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2018, 01:09:37 PM
If you look at the benefits, trading will be profitable, but it can be risky, because you can lose everything. And if you look at participation, you can do both, because generosity does not take too much time.
I would do trades more than I would do a bounty because of the amount of profit there is inside of that area.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 27, 2018, 01:06:26 PM
I joined this forum not long ago but I have involved myself in both activities and considering the outcome I think they are all good and you also earn much from it. The best I can choose from the two is Trading.
Pages:
Jump to: