Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 20. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 02:08:57 PM
If you have more experience in trading, you can make a lot of money with trade. Buy when the price rises, buy it again when it falls. It will be much more profitable than bounty awards Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 12, 2018, 02:07:30 PM
Personally, I prefer bounty now. I bought the bitcoin and the altcoins I needed, and I prefer to hold until the cryptocurrency market grows. So I don’t do any trading. But bounty, even now you can find good ones, and I certainly participate in them.
Bounty also little risky participation so many peoples are stay away in bounty platform. But trading is a all time earning so right traders are make more profit in trading platform and I am also prefer for trading investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 02:01:22 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
I will choose trading because with trading i can earn more money. I just do bounty for ekstra money and i'm very happy to do this, with bounty i can learn about ico's too because before i decide to join i always read all about that project.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 12, 2018, 01:54:36 PM
Personally, I prefer bounty now. I bought the bitcoin and the altcoins I needed, and I prefer to hold until the cryptocurrency market grows. So I don’t do any trading. But bounty, even now you can find good ones, and I certainly participate in them.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 01:47:21 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

What would be engaged in trading need capital. Without capital, micro-trading is irrelevant. Since driving a small amount will not earn much. Looking for money from the outside is a big risk. Bounty is the best solution to try yourself in these two cryptocurrency economies. First you collect your capital. And then you reinvest in the cryptocurrency market.  Lips sealed
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
October 12, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
The most profitable thing is trading. But it's also one of the riskiest things. So much do not rejoice and trade with caution. Read, learn and practice
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 10:09:36 AM
I do only bounty, I do not know how to trade , but I do from bounty when I come tokens I sell them in Ethereum and keep if you can call it trading then I'm a trader )

But most of the bounty nowadays are not good to join, because most of them are giving any payment to their participants. Then most of the cio campaign are scam, after they collected funds from their investors they run away, then poor of the community who support their project. But I'm not saying that all bounty is like that. Maybe few of them are still giving payment after the campaign but that's hard to find now.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 06:54:30 PM
I do only bounty, I do not know how to trade , but I do from bounty when I come tokens I sell them in Ethereum and keep if you can call it trading then I'm a trader )

Trading, by nature is complicated one and requires time and money for you to be able to play with your digital assets. As to bounty, money is not involved as your capital because all you need is just your skills, time, and endeavor.
maybe the right step is to first make a bounty to be used as a capital collector, where the bounty is used as the first step to raise funds for trading. because trading requires more funds than bounty. it's just that bounty doesn't require a big risk.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
October 11, 2018, 06:52:25 PM

Trading, by nature is complicated one and requires time and money for you to be able to play with your digital assets. As to bounty, money is not involved as your capital because all you need is just your skills, time, and endeavor.
Activity: 263
October 11, 2018, 06:27:19 PM
Activity: 238
October 11, 2018, 06:11:10 PM
I do both. Bounty and trading. First i do bounty to get tokens and coins to use in trading. I joined different campaign or bounty to gather tokens that i will exvhange to ethereum and then i used that for trading. Bounty campaign doesnt require you to have money at start. So for starter like me i suggest that is the best thing to do. You dont have a big capital to start with trading.start with small amount then be familiar with the flow of the trading. Familiarize yourself in how the trading works. When and where to do trading. What trading site, when to sell and buy coins those are the things that you need to be familiar.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 04:12:47 PM
You can spend your time on both things. But today Bounty doesn’t bring results in actual fact. Perhaps, when the market recovers, it will still make sense. Concerning the Trading, it brings good results on this market.
Just do not forget that the bounty requires virtually no investment , and for trading starting capital of at least $ 500. I would recommend to do the bounty and trade simultaneously if you can spare free time. It will bring not bad money in the future.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 11, 2018, 04:08:59 PM
I do both. Tokens from bounty will be traded at a later date of course. Trading is more profitable though if you have the right skill.
This is a strategy that deserves an example, so you trade with capital after earning income from following a bounty, you can increase your income and after you have a lot of money, you can do other things such as participating in ICO projects or investing
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
October 11, 2018, 03:46:46 PM
You can spend your time on both things. But today Bounty doesn’t bring results in actual fact. Perhaps, when the market recovers, it will still make sense. Concerning the Trading, it brings good results on this market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
October 11, 2018, 03:10:21 PM
I use both strategies to make money. It seems to me that at the moment trading is more profitable than participation in the bounty.
Activity: 328
October 11, 2018, 03:08:35 PM
You better just follow the two because both are profitable and moreover the two are almost interrelated, if you get the results from the bounty then you can trade as well and both must have the right knowledge so as not to suffer losses, either loss of money or time
Activity: 294
October 11, 2018, 03:06:32 PM
I’m always support trading because I think bounty means west your time. At the moment lots of people work in bounty program so if you work in this platform and you can’t get a good earning from bounty. If you start trading so you can make a better life in future. Too many people move form bounty because one of the most reason is low income. I’m suggesting if you know about trading so you can start your trading.
Activity: 223
October 11, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
I choose Bounty in my own situation since I am still not skillful enough to go for trading that may jeopardize my investment due to little experience for now. I therefore look for very good and laudable Bounties to join like Ternion that pays good every two weeks. See link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41773542
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
October 11, 2018, 12:07:01 PM
BOTH, i will do bounty always and gain more tokens from different ICO.
Then, i will do trading with those tokens.
I will do buy ow sell low, then i will hold some of it.
trading is good, it is good for those who know that market.
Activity: 26
October 11, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

My aim to join in  bounty campaign but unfortunately newbie will getting difficult to the next rank becuse it requires one merit . Soon if I have enough money for my capital .
Pages:
Jump to: