Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 22. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 08:23:52 AM
Both bounty and trading are good. But, never attempt trading at first. Because if you are doing trading first then you have to invest your own money and you know how risker is a trading. So, at first, make some free income by bounty and then with this money try trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 11, 2018, 08:22:00 AM
Both method is great if you do at the same time, all of us can able to it trading while participating in bounty campaign which both can gives you good income. Trading does not required you 12 hours of monitoring withour doing anything, you have lots of time do participate in bounty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
ADVANCED UX ON BLOCKCHAIN ​​DAPP
October 11, 2018, 08:20:55 AM
It's possible. The main thing is to learn how to trade on the cryptocurrency exchange and you will succeed. Many of my friends started with participation in bounty campaigns and then after training began to trade on the stock exchange.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
October 11, 2018, 08:19:04 AM
I can say that doing bounties is the most beneficial of the two since you dont have to spend money and if ever there are problems with the bounty, you wont lose any money at all.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 08:15:26 AM
Personally, I prefer more bounties and few alpha/beta testing from which I can make some profit. Also there used to be time when airdrops were pretty affordable but now they are mostly just waste of time.

I'm not really into trading, so I'm just holding tokens and currencies that I aquire and try to time by time just accumulate as much as possible when I have chance to do so. So yeah, mostly bounties and other ways to earn some crypto by investing personal time.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
October 11, 2018, 07:58:28 AM
I think participating in gifts and trade and equipment is a way to get many benefits by doing both, but if we trade, we also have to be careful and also be able to control their emotions, so we will also get better benefits. .
Trade involves high risk but the reward is also obvious. I would rather trade gold and silver as the chance of losing value is very thin in them.
Activity: 304
October 11, 2018, 07:39:20 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

I will go do both things. Bounty is good of getting more tokens, because you will work for the ICO and then you will get paid off and about the trading, if you have some skills in trading that is good because in trading you need to wise because you will lose your profit if you get lost out of focus.
Activity: 378
October 11, 2018, 07:32:11 AM
The second thing is the best way to generate a token and profit. When you make a campaign gift and you get a token. Then with the token in order to make money, of course, you have to sell it. By selling the token by installing a good price. And this is a move that has already led to the trade.
But if you think well, how can a token cost something? I look at others I read on the Internet and WANT TO BELIEVE that the token is worth something!
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
October 11, 2018, 07:25:11 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Answer is obvious. It is all about trading. Just look at the stats about bouties - most of them are fake and tons of different ICOs do not even make it to the exchanges. How could you make some profits when token is not worth a thing?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 04:55:05 AM
The second thing is the best way to generate a token and profit. When you make a campaign gift and you get a token. Then with the token in order to make money, of course, you have to sell it. By selling the token by installing a good price. And this is a move that has already led to the trade.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 11, 2018, 04:51:02 AM

I think if you can choose good bounties - bounties will be definetly more profitable than trading. Because you have a chance to loose your money with trading and in that bearish volatile market you can
lose fast . But in bounties you dont need to risk your own money. only you need to choose best and legit one and you need to do your bounty job. So in my opinion bounties.
Activity: 574
October 11, 2018, 04:49:26 AM
I think participating in gifts and trade and equipment is a way to get many benefits by doing both, but if we trade, we also have to be careful and also be able to control their emotions, so we will also get better benefits. .
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 11, 2018, 04:48:51 AM
Now I try to trade as well to supplement my income because just doing bounties now doesn't give me hardly any income due to the fact many ICOS turned to scam and also many ICOS delayed so much in paying me that it made me almost homeless. I had to find another way to survive, so now I try to day trade a little bit to bring in regular income until some of the money owed to me from bounties comes and also the market turns from bear to Bull. The bear market has ripped many of us small timers to shreds. 2018 has been a nasty year for me personally with too much loss in crypto.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 04:46:14 AM
I will choose to trade and learn to trade to survive here forever. The bounty has been damaged by the dump truck, you don't have to waste time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 11, 2018, 04:43:33 AM
These are different types of activities, for trading you need the initial capital, for bounty you need to spend only your time. As for me, the best solution is a combination of both.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 11, 2018, 04:36:45 AM
This is not worth discussing. The final result of your participation in any bounty is that you still need to go to the market to trade them. The transaction is necessary, but the bounty is not, but the bounty can bring us some extra income. This is good, isn't it?
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 11, 2018, 04:36:22 AM
On Bounty there is no risk; it is only your effort while on trading there is risk. Your money is involved. If you knows how to  trade and have the cash to invest, it is more profitable. Though you can make money through bounty as well. Combine both is the best.
bounty still has a risk but it's give more lesser risk than the others since it's only time consuming
Well, for now, sometimes the bounty only gets a low price after being dumped by investors, and I think that is a natural thing. maybe for those who are business minded, and have large capital, of course they will choose to trade. but for those who are just looking for money with very minimal risk will choose a bounty hunter.
yeah one more that make it worst is since the price was below ICO prices, investors can't buyback and the time when the bounties being distributed the price will dump hard.
This cycle keep happening on most of ICO
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
October 11, 2018, 04:06:13 AM
On Bounty there is no risk; it is only your effort while on trading there is risk. Your money is involved. If you knows how to  trade and have the cash to invest, it is more profitable. Though you can make money through bounty as well. Combine both is the best.
bounty still has a risk but it's give more lesser risk than the others since it's only time consuming
Well, for now, sometimes the bounty only gets a low price after being dumped by investors, and I think that is a natural thing. maybe for those who are business minded, and have large capital, of course they will choose to trade. but for those who are just looking for money with very minimal risk will choose a bounty hunter.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 11, 2018, 04:03:35 AM
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 11, 2018, 04:02:19 AM
bounty now start to be a hobby, not way to earn money, so if you want to earn - you must choose trading, but be careful

What's good with bounty is that you only need your extra time and effort to earn bounty tokens which later can be traded to major cryptos and even fiat too. But if you are so engaged in crypto and you have lots of time and money, then you can do both of them.
Pages:
Jump to: