Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 23. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 03:52:56 AM
On Bounty there is no risk; it is only your effort while on trading there is risk. Your money is involved. If you knows how to  trade and have the cash to invest, it is more profitable. Though you can make money through bounty as well. Combine both is the best.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 03:50:40 AM
Everybody out there should be able to meet requirements of any bounty since those requirements are normal clerical job.  Trading however is different.  Trading will forces you to think,  to analyse,  to juxtapose and overall to learn the act of making quality decisions!
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Bounty Detective
October 11, 2018, 03:44:31 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
For me, joining and participating in a bounty campaign is more beneficial and helpful to many of us crypto-enthusiasts than trading because of the fact that when participating in bounties you don't need to put out or invest in some coins not like trading you really need to buy and invest and risk your money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 11, 2018, 03:39:31 AM
Hi, I choose a bounty campaign to earn a little money so that I can practice in cryptocurrency trading so as not to lose real money.
well i were doing the same before, even i tried to warn people to use their real money to trade on cryptocurrency if it's their first time experience
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 11, 2018, 03:35:50 AM
I think they are both independent. I trade if I have money, if I don't have the money I'm chasing the prize. Bounties is not as profitable as before.
agreed, for me one of the big factors is because the ETH current price
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 02:40:44 PM
I am engaged in trade and I like to trade more, here I earn much more , but in the bounty I like one it is not necessary to risk their money
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
October 10, 2018, 02:39:41 PM
I like both, but I prefer grace because I do not have to prepare money as capital and if we are wrong in choosing a project, the loss we experience is only our time and our work and if we are successful, the profit we get is 100% because we do not use capital is different from trading which if it fails then the risk is our money and if it is successful then the percentage is very diverse, it can be lower it can also be higher
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
October 10, 2018, 02:35:06 PM
If you have money and knowledge about trading then it's a good option for you. If you are out of money you can try to join bounty programmes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 02:29:34 PM
Bounty and trading are completely different things. Bounty is investing your time, and trading is investing your time and also money. Trading requires a lot more skill from you to succeed.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
October 10, 2018, 02:17:23 PM
bounty now start to be a hobby, not way to earn money, so if you want to earn - you must choose trading, but be careful
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
October 10, 2018, 02:13:50 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
bounty campaigns are good only if you really know what to do ajd how to choose them in the big varieties of the ones that are on the market
Activity: 266
October 10, 2018, 02:11:42 PM
Hi, I choose a bounty campaign to earn a little money so that I can practice in cryptocurrency trading so as not to lose real money.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 02:10:57 PM
If you have time and skills, it is better to use both ways of earning money. Personally, I only chose bounty campaigns because I don't have enough time to trade.
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 10, 2018, 02:09:28 PM
yeahh  i  say definitely  trading  since  it  brings  more  money and  you  have  to  search a lot and check everytime so everyone can not  do  that  for that reason you become rich.
trading is nice but it seems to be so interesting and i believe that peopel will jot be disappointed as it is actually too hard sometimes
Activity: 322
Merit: 5
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 10, 2018, 02:08:43 PM
you need to u derstand that there are more options that just bounty and trading and you should look for ypurself in different ways
Activity: 278
October 10, 2018, 02:08:09 PM
yeahh  i  say definitely  trading  since  it  brings  more  money and  you  have  to  search a lot and check everytime so everyone can not  do  that  for that reason you become rich.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 02:07:08 PM
Bounty was very profitable last year. Now it’s almost impossible to make a good amount of money with it. As for trading, this is a very risky business. We must have a good experience in this, then you can earn, as before and now.
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
October 10, 2018, 02:01:32 PM
Everyone can take part in the bounty. But not everyone can learn to trade in tough conditions. Yes, there is a lot of competition in cryptocurrency and a big risk and loss coefficient. Therefore, without certain skills in trading, a newbie will not be easy.
of course it is not easy but still we are ghere in order to learn and to find out new skills inside ourselves so let do it
Activity: 252
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
October 10, 2018, 02:00:52 PM
it depends on what attracts you maore and what ypu want to do better and more so decide on ypur own and do not listen to anyone
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 01:59:22 PM
according  to  me  trading  is  more  risky  and  harder  because you need  to think every single detail and you have to follow everything but it can also bring much more money than bounty but anyway  i would chose bounty again and again.
Pages:
Jump to: