Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 21. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 11, 2018, 11:54:56 AM
Trading is much beneficial and interesting. And it can land you more profits.  bounty is too risky, returns are not confirmed  as there are scams and the  companies treated you as labours.
Activity: 546
October 11, 2018, 11:32:53 AM
Trading is definitely more profitable than bounty is, just that bounty does not involve any risks of losing money, but just time and Internet bundle. If you don't have enough money to start investment, then go for bounties cos you can earn some money from there. Trading is very profitable more than bounty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 11:22:57 AM
in my opinion both are profitable. however, the difference is that if you join a bounty campaign you don't need capital. While playing trading, we need capital. that's the difference.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 11, 2018, 11:22:17 AM
I think it all depends on your current skills and things that bring you satisfaction. Bounty as trading is quite risky, the only difference is that in trading you risk investment, and in bounty you risk not getting what you earned and therefore lose time.
the biggest difference is when we fail, there we will see what is missing from us if the bounty only loses time but if we trade we will lose money but honestly I judge that trade is more potential because it uses coins that are already in the market that clearly exist price
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 11, 2018, 11:19:49 AM
Half a year ago it was a bounty and now the answer is only one is trading, because now there is nothing to catch on the bounty, everything is very bad for all projects, there are no fees, there is no earnings. Very difficult times are now for cryptocurrency, you can step back and just watch.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
October 11, 2018, 11:18:56 AM
For newbies or if you dont have extra money to inveat in trading
I highly suggest and its obviously practical to start doing bounties first
Whatever you can get hopefully can give you a decent profit enough for you to start trading.
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
October 11, 2018, 11:13:56 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
For me I prefer the most is the bounties because in the bounty you can earn more by just joining in different bounty campaigns and exchanging those tokens that you've received. But if you can do both bounties and trading it's better because you can earn a large profit you can do both.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 11, 2018, 10:41:03 AM
I choose trading. I earn from trading. Money not big but in bounties it turns out much less. I recommend trading
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 11, 2018, 10:37:42 AM
I think it all depends on your current skills and things that bring you satisfaction. Bounty as trading is quite risky, the only difference is that in trading you risk investment, and in bounty you risk not getting what you earned and therefore lose time.
Activity: 490
October 11, 2018, 10:35:02 AM
Bounty is fun for those who have no money of their own. For someone who has at least $ 10,000-20000, he doesn’t think about bounty because for him it doesn’t matter.
Activity: 200
October 11, 2018, 10:24:20 AM
If it is about participation in a bounty, there is a difference in resources possessed by a person. Not every bounty hunter has a capital for the trading. You have to be really lucky to make a profit from trading with a small amount of money.
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 09:41:49 AM
Anyone can take part in bounty campaigns; even a schoolboy can do this by performing some actions every day. Trading is a much more complicated process that requires knowledge, skills, patience, and of course, investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
October 11, 2018, 09:38:16 AM
In my opinion which everything right here depends upon the individual. Trading is much better for those who adore exhilaration as well as danger, as well as bounty is actually more desirable with regard to conservatives that don't like to consider dangers.
Activity: 490
October 11, 2018, 08:59:48 AM
It depends on how much funds do you have. You need money, to start doing trading. For bounties, you do not need any money to start. Moreover, you can also earn a lot of perspective coins, that are not listed yet. So, I prefer doing bounties Smiley
Activity: 525
October 11, 2018, 08:53:57 AM
Both provide benefits, but I think trading is faster to get profits and doesn't have to wait long like a bounty. And I feel the trade is better, and the results I get can greatly improve financial conditions.
Activity: 518
October 11, 2018, 08:45:12 AM
I started without investment, I started making money on the bounty , and now I trade, I think you can do 2 things because it does not harm one another
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
October 11, 2018, 08:40:45 AM
I believe that trading is a occupation for professionals to be a successful trader, you need specific knowledge and experience. Bounty can engage any person and it does not need additional funds, all this is absolutely free and requires only your time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 08:38:44 AM
I think, people who join the crypto currency have their own way to be able to get money and not everyone trades or participates in bounties, maybe even some do both and that depends on their ability to choose or do both, and I do both of them are able to get money that is following the bounty and trading
copper member
Activity: 479
October 11, 2018, 08:27:09 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

I'm just a newbie in cryptocurrency I think I will settle first on Bounty because it's much easier to do, safe and profitable of course, the only you can lose is if you do not receive your shares and the ICO coin you I'm promoting failed to reach the market.
Activity: 351
October 11, 2018, 08:24:15 AM
Certainly more profitable bounty for some people who dont have enough money to trade. Trading requires money and not for bounty. If we talk about which is most beneficial, Trading is the right choice
Pages:
Jump to: