Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 25. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 10:31:59 AM
I will advice newbies to start with bounties because of the risk involved in trading crypto. But if you have the experience, it is better to trade than concentrating on bounties because most bounties these days doesn't really worth it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 10:28:48 AM
In my opinion, the biunty would better to newbie and other members, who hasn't expirience in trading, you know.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 10:28:29 AM
I prefer to do bounty over transactions because it will not require much time and effort. I can do it when I have free time. I do not know much about investing maybe I'll try it soon but I'm a bounty hunter so I just do not like participating in bounty. I make a profit without investing
Activity: 406
October 10, 2018, 10:20:52 AM
My brother is a trader and he thinks it is better to trade than bounties because it doesn't take so much time, but I personally am a bounty fan and I prefer them instead of trading.
Activity: 364
October 10, 2018, 10:11:55 AM
for now both are in unpredictable conditions, bounties are too much fraud, and a bad market for trading. maybe the risk will be smaller is to follow the bounty, because we only lose our time
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 10:01:46 AM
tudo estar relacionado um bom bounty estar ligado a uma boa ico se tudo der certo atingir o tampão duro pode sim valorizar e seu bounty ser rentável mas existe muitos projetos que depois das oics simplesmente a equipe abandona e quem conseguir vender fica no lucro mas acho que é uma boa opção pra quem não quer gasta aqui na comunidade e simplesmente faz um trabalho e tenta a sorte de ganhar dinheiro
Activity: 168
October 10, 2018, 09:56:11 AM
Bounties is too risky and it takes much more time. Imagine that you may spent several month doing something that does not bring you any profit? As for me, trading is much more stable and profits are slighlty bigger, especially if you have enough skills to predict future market movments.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 09:21:30 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

As someone who uses both of the earning methods, it is important to think that both earnings methods are important and that both should be evaluated. I prefer trading transactions because there is a high chance of generating income and regular income can be obtained with the right strategies. The reason I prefer Bounty campaigns is that it is a good earning method for evaluating my free time, and it is easier to make a profit than today's professions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
October 10, 2018, 09:15:42 AM
You can doin both of them. Campaign give a profit but not fast as trading. And trading need more time to know the market and how the market. Some people will take the bounty if there have work at real life.but if have a time please take a trading.
Activity: 216
October 10, 2018, 09:10:29 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
what I do is like you, that is doing both, joining bounty and trading, some rewards from bounties, I use as capital for trading, and some others I use as daily life
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 10, 2018, 09:01:59 AM
Bounty camaign participation and trading is not the things that you will be able to do simoultaneously, because trading requires a lot of time and a lot of skill. You need to improve your reading of market every day, because if you don't improve, you do not make any profit.
copper member
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 08:59:59 AM
I do not stop carrying on bounty, but now it does not bring such profit as earlier. This is more work for me on prospects now. Discovered a trading very recently and definitely profitable to engage in this activity.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 08:53:45 AM

If you don't have funds to trade crypto then bounty campaign would be able to give you one. Bounties provide a good number of crypto from projects in exchange for the task you do. In trading, you should have fund or crypto to trade in exchanges. If you are good with this, trading will give you big rewards for a short time. In my case, I joined many bounties and used my hodlings to trade in crypto exchanges. This way I did not shell out funds for the activity.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 08:50:28 AM
It is best to earn a bounty and then trade on it. So you will not lose your personal money and if something does not work you will not be very sorry.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 10, 2018, 08:42:19 AM
If you are able to trade in the market that trading of course better than bounties. It is possible to earn much now only from trading and trade
Yes, what you have said for now is that I have not enough capital and costs to trade because investment with trade requires substantial capital and costs and currently I am following the bounty to get rewards from what I do
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
October 10, 2018, 08:37:01 AM
In my opinion, one does not interfere with one another, look to you, no one bothers to take part in bounty companies and get tokens for this which you can later sell on the stock exchange, or you can simply invest in tokens on the stock exchange and also participate in bounty companies
Activity: 210
October 10, 2018, 08:10:55 AM

It all depends on what your budget. If you have extra money then of course go trading. This is a great area of activity through which you can really earn. And if you start from scratch, then the best thing you do bounty. This is also the most profitable
Activity: 1260
October 10, 2018, 12:45:00 AM

I don't think doing many bounties will profitable for now because the market condition is not good.
You can trading if you have money to start. But when you just begin your trading, maybe you can use for small amount of money first
to know about the market on several exchanges and the fees.
Activity: 445
October 09, 2018, 07:55:23 PM
Now it seems to me more profitable to trade, but only if you have experience, and it is not easy to find a good bounty campaign.
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
October 09, 2018, 07:38:15 PM
To do trading, of course we need funds, but to take part in the bounty we do not need funds, and both provide benefits. between bounty and trading, I think both are quite profitable. for me the profits obtained from the bounty can be used to trade. During this time my experience, every time I get results from the bounty, I always use it for trading and a little profit from trading I take cash
Pages:
Jump to: