Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 34. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 05:39:57 AM
Very good question.. Bounties are less stressful then trading and i was fully for this, but lately the bounty programs seem to slowly die off, and i'm not sure which of these now is more safer..
Activity: 223
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 07:09:24 PM
I believe it is just your level experience that can make you choose which one that pays you out of these two. The reason why A Newbie like me tries to join Bounty that is better rewarding where I feel I can use this well rewarded coins to invest later. I have come across one Bounty that is well good to join since it is A very true one to me. You may see this link and see what I mean: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.41773542
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 06:49:19 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
I will choose hunting campaign at this time because now I am only hanging with free coins. I do not have the capital to start plunging, when I have the capital I will start tranding. I am currently earning my income from participating in the campaign
Activity: 223
October 06, 2018, 06:31:22 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
As far as am concerned,they are both beneficial it just depend on how you play your card. I personally do both and they have been a great source of income for me. Although bounties does not need fund unlike trading  but it likewise has its own other side.
Activity: 448
October 06, 2018, 02:37:32 PM
both are equally good for making good profits, all depends on us who determine the success. in my opinion, the bounty has the potential and is easy to participate in developing a project in return for tokens that will go to trade or coin. carefully and not rashly many opportunities are created.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 02:37:25 PM
Well if bounty hunting is job here in crypto. Its one way to make a token and holdings without any capital. So I guess if the bounty hunters know how to trade then it could be better.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 02:35:04 PM
It seems to me that you can make much more money on trade, but of course bounty also looks very interesting. I think that it can be combined and earn good money
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
October 06, 2018, 02:34:30 PM
Now in the company of generosity very little work is obtained. For one successful transaction you can compensate at least twenty projects for awards.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 02:30:17 PM
Personally, I will choose trade. A newcomer would be advised to bounty, there you can earn start-up capital and join the investment
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 06, 2018, 02:28:29 PM
It seems to me that trading brings more profit than the bounty. But this type of earnings is not suitable for those people who do not have experience in cryptocurrency trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 02:28:00 PM
I chose to bounty. because I risk only my time and nothing else, but in trading it is very risky with my own means
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
October 06, 2018, 02:26:56 PM
What are your predisposition? There are people who love the exact Sciences, and there are those who prefer art.
Regarding this, people choose bounty or trading. Who do you think is going where?)

But before you engage in bounty, I advise you to pay attention to this schedule:

(HELP) 2018 - not the best year to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 01:47:39 PM
It all depends on your capabilities, skills and abilities. If you know how to trade and you have money, then I would be engaged in trade, but it is always possible to combine trade with bounty companies.
Activity: 294
October 06, 2018, 05:47:48 AM
If you really want to compare which is more beneficial, then I think this is definitely better for the bounty. The reason is not because the bounty earns more money than the transaction, but because the bounty is not risky, and no risk is the most favorable, isn't it? But I personally prefer trading because trading is a technology.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
October 06, 2018, 05:27:37 AM
In fact, you can earn a cryptocurrency in different ways. But it is better to combine everything. You can draw or shoot video - participate in the bounty. And in parallel, try yourself in trading.
Activity: 269
October 06, 2018, 05:19:19 AM
I answered a lot of time for this question, I prefer do both of it , I can trade all day long and do some bounty tasks at the same time, it's totally depends from you and your free time for crypto, if you got only 2-3 hour I recommend you to do bounty's.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 06, 2018, 05:15:27 AM
I think both..you can earn as much as you want in a bounty especially if the campaign you join is legit and is faithfully giving what is due to you, what you earn or profit form bounty you can trade in, now in trading it depends on your strategy.. some know when and where to trade best.. bounty is quite easy for everyone to do but trading required more knowledge and skills about this area.
Activity: 364
October 06, 2018, 05:09:50 AM
Do both, earn from bounty, exchange tokens for bitcoin and learn trading to get daily profits. Trading is hard but it can bring you a lots when you become an expert and could control your mind and the market.
Activity: 789
October 06, 2018, 05:01:41 AM
If you have a lot of money and you now have to trade of course trading is more profitable.Generally bounty hunting and traidig quite different things.People with big money unlikely to waste time on bounty ot airdrop.But if are a good trader and if you know how participate in bounty campaigns and you have a lot of free time you can combine these things.
Activity: 574
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 06, 2018, 04:43:22 AM
Trade in my opinion also very lucrative, but this trade requires no small amount of capital. And now I am working on is to follow the campaign gift. By following the campaign gifts can earn tokens and if you continue to collect tokens could certainly get a lot of advantages.
Pages:
Jump to: