Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 31. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 11:42:45 PM
Bount is good way to earn free bucks but trading is much better if you have enough fund to trade
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 07, 2018, 11:38:27 PM
the bounty will be more flexible to run. the result of the bounty would be able to on hold and even used it to trade. so when receiving results for the bounty I think it would be much more freely and can be applied to many things. trade may also be giving good results but also understanding the need for this field in order to always be able to produce.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
October 07, 2018, 11:34:11 PM
Doing bounty campaign is quite profitable because you don't need a capital to start with it and you can earn for free while in trading you need to have huge capital and enough knowledge to have a good returns because if not you will end up losing your funds.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 11:29:47 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
There are two different ways of doing things and it is beneficial. If you are not experienced in trading, why not try bounty campaigns? In the time you make the bounty campaign, you can also learn how to trade and strategy wise to make money.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 11:24:23 PM
Bounty and trading is best way for increase our money but trading is most recomended way to get much profit, but we have money for starting at trading and buy some altcoin more profitable for investing.

Exactly both of them were profitable but you don't have an assurance with bounty, due to sometimes you'll not certain with your participation with other scam project campaigns. In trading the advantages was only for those trusted coins on the market that's active with the current trading.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
October 07, 2018, 11:17:25 PM
Just like your opinion, both are very good to do. I joined the bounty program and the results of the bounty I traded on the exchange to get more profit.
Activity: 462
October 07, 2018, 11:05:42 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

I like bounty better than trading. Bounty campaigns usually just requires you to reply on threads and reach a certain amount of them so you can get the stakes after each quota week. It requires on investment and only requires your mind's participation and creative writing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
October 07, 2018, 11:04:53 PM
In terms of benefits, bounty and trading also have a pretty good opportunity to make money. What distinguishes the two of them is the quality of the coin to be obtained, the tempo that needs to be taken, the quantity of sacrifice that must be given. Bounty has far more demands, the process that must be passed is also quite long, you will take more time on the bounty. But it is comparable to the results you will get from the bounty. While trading does make money in a faster time, but the amount generated is also lower than the bounty.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 10:43:42 PM
In my option bounty is good now because a lot of good ICO is going right now. Once BTC will go uptrend All bounty hunter will get good profit.
You can't believe this but am sure it will rock.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 10:06:11 PM
doing bounty and trading would be really profitable but it would be really hard because you cannot focus which one will you do first and trading is not that easy to master
I think that this time is a good opportunity and generate a much larger advantage with trading. trading lot making a profit for the State of the coin which is being boarded at the moment. so very good with using current trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 07, 2018, 09:58:03 PM
Of course, I would prefer bounty. Trading can indeed make money in a much faster time than bounty. But the risk is also large, trading also requires reliable ability to be able to analyze the potential and prospects of the coins to be traded. What's more with crypto conditions that are not as healthy as they are today. Will make it harder for me to make a profit. Bounty, in my opinion, can be a good alternative to making money even though the time needed is also longer.
Activity: 308
October 07, 2018, 08:48:20 PM
For me I will suggest you do both so that you earn from 2 different type of work here in crypto it is better that you do the 2 rather than choosing 1 because if you loose from trading you can earn from the bounty campaign the only different is that in trading you can earn it from weekly in bounty you have to wait for a month before you can get your earnings. So do not hesitate to do both for you to benefit from the two.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
October 07, 2018, 08:23:26 PM
I will choose bounties over trading because it involves a lot of time to do trading as you have to monitor the market and place or cancel orders depending on the current market trend. One has to buy trading bots at higher prices if they do not want to be watching the trading patterns always which is financially not good for me.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
October 07, 2018, 08:21:55 PM
A profitable decision or business to Mr A may not necessarily be profitable for Mr B. It all depends on the present situation of both. As for me, so far I still have enough free time for now, I can afford to do bounties. Although, I love trading much too but good capital is needed
Activity: 602
October 07, 2018, 08:15:20 PM
Trading need good trading skill and having a knowledge to analysis market and i dont have that skill. I am prefer choosing bounty and earn reward from my work.
Activity: 490
October 07, 2018, 07:43:26 PM
both of them are very profitable especially for trading, but we certainly have to be careful in choosing which altcoin we want to invest, we must be smart in reading the price chart and the possibility that it will happen is also better to predict before we decide to buy. to bounty is also very good as an additional income that we can get by promoting the crypto project that we believe in, but now with so many project scams, I suggest to bounty hunters to be smarter in choosing the crypto project that we want to promote
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 07, 2018, 07:38:26 PM
doing bounty and trading would be really profitable but it would be really hard because you cannot focus which one will you do first and trading is not that easy to master
Activity: 784
October 07, 2018, 06:45:40 PM
my opinion is not much different as you have said because it is specific for bounty hunters to get results that will lead to trading. my experience in trading also from bounty capital, which is sure that these two aspects can be mutually beneficial.

without the bounty of people like me, it would be challenging to be able to raise capital to trade to make a profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
October 07, 2018, 06:19:54 PM
Bounty and trading both need skills,Trading is full time job and need patience.While bounty is also responsible job because you represent the project and your quality post make good impression to the readers.Bounty and trading is best according to the skills of individuals.
Activity: 644
October 07, 2018, 06:14:31 PM
you won't earn a lot of money with bounty. it's better to try trading
in any case, it is better to start with the Bounty company, because it is a very good way to earn start-up capital not only for trading, but also for investment .
Pages:
Jump to: