Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 38. (Read 5825 times)

copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
FinanceX Exchange
October 05, 2018, 06:11:19 AM
I do both. Shouldn't put all of of your money in one package. Facilitate yourself with full of knowledge and the risk will be nothing.
Activity: 26
October 05, 2018, 05:48:04 AM
I joined both. With the bonus program, I can earn more in my spare time. For trading, this is my main job. I can spend hours analyzing the trends of each coin. Then decide whether to buy or hold them
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
October 05, 2018, 05:46:04 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
the thing is actually its better if you participate and do both.
why, with bounty hunting, your reward token ( when it hits the exchange)
could be your  start on trading with that money you earn, you could start trading.
and while continuously trading you could actually continue to hunt for bounty

right! and good luck
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 05:45:10 AM
in my opinion I chose a bounty because joining a bounty can earn money without capital just by carrying out tasks. Basically, bounty and trading cannot be separated because they are interconnected.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 05:31:06 AM
Bounty is a great place to find the token and we can also learn about the basics of the token it came from. Currently a focus for work on the bounty for the money. And when the money already we can, of course, I will do trades. Trade, in my opinion, is very good, because we can invest.
Activity: 462
October 05, 2018, 05:10:02 AM
The market is still in a downturn, I don't think a lot of deals will make us better, so I am now more focused on the bounty mission! This can effectively reduce investment risks!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 05:07:33 AM
With bounty you don't need any money to profit, you just need to devote your time and help the project or the ICO to market their goals while in trading, of course you need money to buy token and trade it in order to gain profits. I for example is a bounty hunter and I also do some day trading to fill up my bags.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 05:03:47 AM
Hello everybody. I can say that any ways to make a profit are good. Therefore, you can do both. Just do it competently, without losing your time.
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 05, 2018, 04:59:41 AM
A great contribution to the development of cryptocurrency is made by bounty hunters, who earn their small share of coins on advertising and promotion projects. Traders only cheat each other trying to get ahead of another trader by selling trash to him and buying cheaper coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
October 05, 2018, 04:55:48 AM
         Both bounty and trading have their advantages. If you have a lot of money, then trading is ideal for you, but only in conditions of good documentation. If you are newer in the crypto world and you do not have as much investment money from bounty campaigns, you can take some cash for investment, but you have to spend a lot of time to accomplish the required tasks. Or you can do both at the same time to increase your revenue.
copper member
Activity: 60
October 05, 2018, 04:31:27 AM
Personally, I do not cease to engage in bounty. But recently I discovered trading for myself. True, this is still worth a good learning. With the current realities of the cryptocurrency market, it’s quite unprofitable to do something with one of these two activities. This is how new areas of activity open up for themselves.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 05, 2018, 04:12:52 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Do both. I do both trading and bounty since they are possible sources of income in crypto. Do mining/staking as well.

Activity: 644
October 05, 2018, 03:20:55 AM
For the moment the bounty and trade is a very important thing. The bounty can give me the token, but this job is not easy because it requires a long process. The trade certainly must use a good strategy to get gains.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
October 05, 2018, 03:10:20 AM

Do both. I do both trading and bounty since they are possible sources of income in crypto. Do mining/staking as well.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 03:08:21 AM
Trading will always be more beneficial provided you know what you're doing. Some me bounties won't even pay you at the end, some that will pay won't worth anything when it gets to exchange. When bounty was beneficial is gone now.
Activity: 266
October 05, 2018, 03:07:52 AM
for me trading is more beneficial of these two things. You have to understand how it works to trade and make money but it brings more money in short term than Bounty
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
October 05, 2018, 03:03:17 AM
It all depends on your approach and the initial Deposit. You understand that having come to trading with 1 million, you will do more on one transaction than on a bounty in a month.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 05, 2018, 02:58:10 AM
To engage in trade, you need to devote a lot of time to analysis, you need to be able to read charts, analyze news, etc. I don't have time for this. Therefore, I choose bounty

To participate in the bounty enough to have an account on the forum, and allocate 1-2 hours a day. This time will be enough even to create content for 3-4 projects. And you can have a good extra income without risks.
Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 05, 2018, 02:56:18 AM
To engage in trade, you need to devote a lot of time to analysis, you need to be able to read charts, analyze news, etc. I don't have time for this. Therefore, I choose bounty
Activity: 420
October 05, 2018, 02:55:40 AM
I almost a year in the crypto industry an I have lot of experiences on using cryptos. For me , trading is the better way to make good profits here in crypto but I don't have enough funds to start trading and investments. That's why doing bounties became my stepping stone to have funds in trading and investing on different platforms and projects. It's a matter of hardwork here in in this industry so don't compare their characteristics.
Pages:
Jump to: