Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 35. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
October 06, 2018, 04:37:04 AM
Bounty is not porfitable because if you join to bounty campaign maybe you will not get a reward from the project that yoy advertise . But in trading you can possible to earn more money even weekly. That what I think only maybe they have other people who are still good in bounty than trading.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 04:32:48 AM
Bounty campaigns are easier and it also does not take so much time. For me bounty campaigns is the best way how to get some tokens for free and maybe one day these tokens will be very valueable.

for free and can be profitable so many people follow and hope to get the results. I think even Bounty will be valuable and there are so many who want this token in the future, because it does not require capital such as trading, if trading definitely requires big capital and must have higher insight before following it.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 04:32:39 AM
I'm new to the Bounty campaign so i do not really know much about it. I often trade more and use my money to invest in the Altcoins and tend to get faster than Bounty. Bounty takes a period of 2-3 months. It is therefore not safe to trade because you can be deceived.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
October 06, 2018, 04:26:14 AM
Bounty campaigns are easier and it also does not take so much time. For me bounty campaigns is the best way how to get some tokens for free and maybe one day these tokens will be very valueable.
Activity: 238
October 06, 2018, 04:23:56 AM
I choose the bounty because the bounty is less risk. After all, you do not need start-up capital to start doing bounty.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 03:43:37 AM
Initially, i didn't have funds for investment, so i participated in bounties and earn some coins then i traded these coins. Now, i have got some funds, so i have been doing both. If you have got funds available for investment then you can do both to maximize you earnings.
Activity: 364
October 06, 2018, 03:34:35 AM
for now I do not have enough capital to trade because it requires a lot of capital, I follow the bounty ico to get a little reward from what I work even though I often get a bounty ico which leads to fraud
same like me, almost of my assets go down in value  Sad and maybe a bounty that I can do right now while waiting for the market to be conducive again, I hope that by the end of the year, market will be good again hopefully returning my big smile Grin. Keep the spirit and be patient.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 03:28:40 AM
If you are able to trade in the market that trading of course better than bounties. It is possible to earn much now only from trading and trade
for now I do not have enough capital to trade because it requires a lot of capital, I follow the bounty ico to get a little reward from what I work even though I often get a bounty ico which leads to fraud
Activity: 784
October 06, 2018, 03:17:54 AM
Bounty and trade according to me are very very important. Now I do bounty campaign to get the token. And with the results of tokens that I can, I can use to trade. Many people doing trade with the capital they have. Sure it takes a lot of money for profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 03:04:18 AM
I prefer bount campaign if I don't have some money to invest but if I have some money to invest I prefer trading it's good to buy some altcoins nowadays with a potential to give us a huge profit.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 03:01:12 AM
Bounty of course weighing the risk which surround both bounty is have less risk compare to trading when i first find out about bitcoin and altcoins i jumped into trading lost all my money it is good to begin with trading and later start trading when you have experience.
Activity: 588
October 06, 2018, 02:56:16 AM
After I have merged several deposits when trading with my shoulders on the stock exchange, I no longer trade and do not advise you. Better to do bounty. There is no risk other than wasted time.
copper member
Activity: 378
October 06, 2018, 02:52:13 AM
Both can be used under different circumstances.  If you have money than trading is good as you can earn quite early   but if you don't have money than do bounties and earn token to be able to sell at later stage
copper member
Activity: 546
October 06, 2018, 02:51:34 AM
Personally I think doing bounty you stand to chance to loose nothing, you only need to devote your time and no resources but when trading you have to use money to get some quantity if cryptocurrency and even at the long run may loose money. So the best advice I will give is to do bounty, gain some altcoin and then use the altcoin gain to trade with this you are using your profit to trade. It should be noted also that with trading you stand a chance to gain a whole lots than Justin waiting for bounty reward
Activity: 870
October 06, 2018, 02:39:01 AM
Between the two forms of Bounty Or Trading i believe each one has its own strengths. I see trade is profitable fast and sometimes the day was profitable, but need more capital and to grasp the up and down of the market. But when the market down very dangerous. Bounty is time consuming and labor-intensive if good markets can make more money. But when the market is unstable it's easy to fail and not get the coins and it's easy to deceive and unprofitable.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 06, 2018, 02:31:48 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
In my opinion, it is impossible to raise the question of which of the activities — bounty or trade — is the most promising. It all depends on your financial capabilities, knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency and trade. It would be best to combine these two activities, if time permits. If you don’t have enough money, then it’s best to start with ICO's generosity campaigns. After the earned tokens appear, it will be possible to engage in trade.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 06, 2018, 02:02:35 AM
As i see it if you have the capital to trade it can be profitable with proper knowledge.but if u do not have knowledge or starting funds it is better to stick with bounty.
Yes your right mate if you really donr have enough knowledge to do such thing especially in trading to raise funds,yes we may focus on joining bounties,do more research and be knowledgable so in proper time if we are ready,  we can now be a part of any thing we wanna do such as trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 01:20:18 AM
As i see it if you have the capital to trade it can be profitable with proper knowledge.but if u do not have knowledge or starting funds it is better to stick with bounty.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 12:01:25 AM
simple answer, I trade tokens/coins from the bounty, it's more profitable I think and don't worry if you hold on longer
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 12:00:40 AM
as you have explained, the two things are equally beneficial, it's just that it depends on how we manage the benefits of both things, such as when we have already benefited from the bounty and we want to trade the profits of the bounty, we can buy it other coins for trading or in other ways, it depends on how we divide the profits received from the bounty, dividing between which will be used as capital for trading and which will be sold.
Pages:
Jump to: