Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 30. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 04:00:04 AM
We must build on their skills and abilities. Of course in an ideal situation, have received awards to invest in the market and to trade or to leave the purchased coins for long-term storage. But this requires a good knowledge of the market, I'm sure on the forum a lot of people who knows many strategies to earn money, I have not yet grown to such a level.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 03:43:37 AM
I will definitely choose trading against bounty! Trading in cryptocurrency have a lots of advantage that bounty hunting does not have. The outcome of bounty hunting is out of your control amd you are completely at the mercy of bounty manager, the team of the project you are hunting. These people may pay or may not pay you. But when you, trade you get paid by yourself if you know what you are doing!

First of all, in order to trade, you must have something to trade with. Participation in the bounty campaign doesn't imply any investment, so I don't think these two concepts should be compared.
Someone invests money and trades and someone participates in the bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
October 08, 2018, 03:33:36 AM
I prefer to trade on the stock exchange, but now there is no volatility there and it has become more difficult to earn money, so as not to waste time, I participate in a company of signatures and Bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 08, 2018, 03:19:05 AM
I will definitely choose trading against bounty! Trading in cryptocurrency have a lots of advantage that bounty hunting does not have. The outcome of bounty hunting is out of your control amd you are completely at the mercy of bounty manager, the team of the project you are hunting. These people may pay or may not pay you. But when you, trade you get paid by yourself if you know what you are doing!
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 03:13:12 AM
If you have so much time, you can do both, bounty doesn't eat lot of times so you can still have a lot of time doing trading. Trading is a little difficult than bounty, you have to focus and always attentive at all times.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 03:09:04 AM
I think that bounty is much more promising trade, because it does not require special knowledge and allows you to earn good money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 02:46:15 AM
Trade or invest, in my opinion, had very large results. Trade, you have to have a good strategy and they must be patient.  And in trading, you should be able to learn from mistakes, and don't repeat the error.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
October 08, 2018, 02:08:30 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

Actually you cant get away from the second option even if you choose bounty. Why? because when you receive your rewards from bounty campaigns and you wanted to convert it to cash you'd eventually trade it lol. Trading is inevitable when you're doing bounty, that's what I think.
Activity: 240
Merit: 2
October 08, 2018, 02:02:40 AM
I do both. Tokens from bounty will be traded at a later date of course. Trading is more profitable though if you have the right skill.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 01:48:54 AM
for me tradind id better,  In trading,  you are in control of how much you earn and when you earn it.  You also get to develop your skill and you get plenty experience that can not be bought during the process, so i always go with trading.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
October 08, 2018, 01:15:04 AM
In my option bounty is good now because a lot of good ICO is going right now. Once BTC will go uptrend All bounty hunter will get good profit.
You can't believe this but am sure it will rock.

I do agree with you because not only bounty the money we get through bounty we should invest trading because bounty hunters will no which coin has huge potential in the market. As you can see we are discussing with many other people about the coins which has huge potential.
Activity: 310
October 08, 2018, 01:08:11 AM
look at yourself, which is suitable for you bounty or trading? sometimes, people have different opinion
but, if we look at profit, the answer is clear that trading can give higher profit
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 08, 2018, 01:08:00 AM
For new members I wii recommend to do bounty. Bounty is more easier then trade as a new. For trading one need a good amount of money or coin. And bounty is the best way to gather coin and money. Trade is risky too. You need enough sharp knowledge to get profit by trading.

It is not easy to dare to compete with funds that are not enough. I agree with you, it is better to follow the bounty first and if we get from the bounty, if there is enough funds, there is no mistake, please try a little to trade.
Activity: 149
October 08, 2018, 12:53:09 AM
For new members I wii recommend to do bounty. Bounty is more easier then trade as a new. For trading one need a good amount of money or coin. And bounty is the best way to gather coin and money. Trade is risky too. You need enough sharp knowledge to get profit by trading.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 12:52:08 AM
Trade certainly requires capital while the bounty does not involve capital. That's why many people choose Bounty rather than trade. So it makes more sense for Bounty than to trade because the risk is not big and there are still many opportunities that can be maximized through Bounty.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 12:37:12 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

I like bounty better than trading. Bounty campaigns usually just requires you to reply on threads and reach a certain amount of them so you can get the stakes after each quota week. It requires on investment and only requires your mind's participation and creative writing.
compared to the Bounty I more interested and more like against trading. trading with the ability to generate more profit opportunites to generate even more profits. so I prefer to run the trading for the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 08, 2018, 12:25:47 AM
Bounty is good for those who do not want to risk losing their money because this is indeed very good for us as a development, as we know that the bounty does not need big capital to be able to follow the campaign
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 08, 2018, 12:21:26 AM
Of course, trading will give more and depending on your initial balance. I earned more on trading than all the bounty combined. But if the balance for trading is small, then you need to work at the beginning in the bounty campaigne and then start trading. You can also trade small amounts of current to gain experience in this field. Bounty will earn once from 20 attempts and trading gives money every day.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
I AM HODLING !!!
October 08, 2018, 12:07:52 AM
For now I prefer to trading. Because for now many projects are SCAM and this is very detrimental to bounty hunters. So for now I prefer trading.
But, if many projects start to improve then I will join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 07, 2018, 11:44:03 PM
I prefer bounty campaign if I don't have a money to invest but if I have money I prefer to trade because you can earn daily income by trading.
Pages:
Jump to: