Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 39. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 02:48:53 AM
trade results from the bounty would be better because this is trade without capital. But even the results from bounty sometimes also quite large and this could generate considerable profit from trading in on the current market situation. but when the pure trade certainly must have capital of at least fairly well. need for study as well as knowledge in trade so that when in a bad state can stay calm and do not panic too in order to avoid losses.
copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 07:48:55 PM
I do both, the choice is situational in a bad market condition. I prefer to make profit through bounty, if the market conditions are very good, I prioritize trading for profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 07:46:17 PM
For the time being I prefer to work only on bounty campaigns, because there are no worries when I do bounty campaign work. Because if I trade then the price drops in trading, my mind always panics. Because my capital is not much to trade. So I just did the job as a bounty hunter only, there was no problem in the bounty campaign.
but you dont have a chance to get high profit. bounty just gives small salary not like as trading
learn tradis is good for us, it makes our brain thinks
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 04, 2018, 07:45:17 PM
everything is up to you, if you want income without capital it's better you take part in a bounty, because there you don't need to spend enough money by following the bounty, but if you have a high guts to get big profits, you can follow the trading, but remember in trading you will come into contact between big profits and big losses, and you must be prepared for that.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 07:38:03 PM
For the time being I prefer to work only on bounty campaigns, because there are no worries when I do bounty campaign work. Because if I trade then the price drops in trading, my mind always panics. Because my capital is not much to trade. So I just did the job as a bounty hunter only, there was no problem in the bounty campaign.
Activity: 350
October 04, 2018, 07:32:49 PM
I just choose the trading than bounty, because you can earn more than from small campaigns which greedy for reward every time.
sure trading is better than bounty, it can give us big profit than bounty
besides that, trading makes us understand how easy getting money LOL
Activity: 336
October 04, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
Bounty and trading are different things, because the bounty does not use capital and we only do ICO promotions to get coins, while trading issues capital to get profit, besides that the income from the bounty is also uncertain and need long time, but the income from trading is very fast and big.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 07:28:27 PM
while the market is falling and coin prices are falling I choose to trade the market because the Bounty has become unprofitable and their rewards are very low and a lot of scams
Both trading and bounty is good but i am more focus on joining a lot of bounties because bounty campaign is really a life changing i experienced to make a huge profit in bounty especially when i joined translation bounty.
Activity: 322
October 04, 2018, 06:45:41 PM
It seems to me that trading will bring you more profit than bounty. At the moment, the Bounty is paying very little or not at all.
Activity: 137
October 04, 2018, 06:44:33 PM
while the market is falling and coin prices are falling I choose to trade the market because the Bounty has become unprofitable and their rewards are very low and a lot of scams
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 06:39:28 PM
if for now I focus more on trading bro. because I have to earn a living every day to meet the economic needs of me and my family. therefore trading in the digital world is a quick way to make a profit
Activity: 78
October 04, 2018, 06:16:50 PM
after a few months of bounty you can earn a bit (or nothing), after a few hours of trading you can earn a lot of money (or lose all your money)
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 06:16:20 PM
In my opinion, a trader has significantly more advantages and prospects compared to any member of the bounty. An experienced trader can achieve unlimited income!
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 05:47:22 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

both have strengths and weaknesses, but I prefer bounty rather than trading because even though we lose in the bounty it only loses mind time and quota only because the bounty capital is only that
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
October 04, 2018, 05:43:59 PM
A year and a half ago I was engaged in trading for small amounts (2000-3000;), but soon I got bored and I wanted to move to another level, but there was no extra money for these purposes and I wasn't ready to risk family money to invest in cryptotrading. In the future, I hope, earning capital on the bounty, back to trading, it interests me more. Although, participating in the bounty, sometimes i come across very interesting projects.
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 04, 2018, 05:36:44 PM
While I had no money for trade I Bounty was engaged, but on them a lot of time left, and return was minimum. With time saved up and now I trade more than I participate in Bounty.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 03:48:57 PM
I have been do bounty for one year. Unfortunately, I could not make a good amount of money. I also tried trading, but I had absolutely no experience in trading, it’s good that I didn’t lose much money. In the end, I trade a little and do a little bounty, in general, I go to zero. I try to combine these two classes to minimize the risks, but so far I have no profit, but I hope I will get it soon.
Activity: 164
October 04, 2018, 03:41:30 PM
both of them are equally good with the aim of looking for profits in large numbers and in my opinion the greater potential is to trade when the market goes up will be very profitable. but we see now that it is not productive to trade, maybe the bounty will reduce risk even more but must be careful not to get caught up in fraud.
Activity: 167
October 04, 2018, 03:40:36 PM
Bounty campaign is a sure way to profit, it is rather a part time job you do advertising the project.Trading is a risky way to profit. You need to have a large liquidity and proper strategy to make trading your full time job.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 03:33:10 PM
actually I am bounty hunter becouse I am not able to manage trading pressure. trading is a tough platform for me, so that bounty is easy.most importantly no need to invest your money in bounty but in trading you must have to invest your money.
Pages:
Jump to: