Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 41. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 02:33:55 PM
bounty is much better for those who don't have initial capital for trading or investments. as for me I prefer bounty and investments with small sums.
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 02:28:05 PM
Everyone can afford to participate in both directions. Generosity does not take much time, but trade - everyone understands that this is profit at the same time and at the time a risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 03, 2018, 02:18:26 PM
In order to start trading, we must have start-up capital. Those people who do not have start-up capital can earn it in bounty. But it is difficult to do now.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
October 03, 2018, 02:15:20 PM
with the limited capital I have, I prefer to be a bounty participant and promote their project to get free coins, then I hold it for long term
Activity: 238
October 03, 2018, 02:11:26 PM
Hi, I will choose to trade coins that I received from the bounty.
I have a bitter trading experience with investment.
It is possible to profitably trade coins from the bounty,
you need to quickly sell a coin when it only goes to the stock exchange and when the price drops drastically to buy coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
October 03, 2018, 01:57:44 PM
The important thing is that you yourself are interested.  In the bounty there is less responsibility, while trading you need more knowledge and skills, as well as a cold calculation and a head.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2018, 01:47:42 PM
Unfortunately, both trading and bounty now do not bring good profits. I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns today because there is less risk in bounty.
true, because the market condition is so bad at the time both trading or bounty are really not good and give you almost nothing, coin price is so low but if i had to choose between trading or bounty i would choose bounty, you will not lose anything in bounty

You won't lose but you're likely not to gain as well and just waste your time for something that isn't worth it. It isn't like a couple of years ago when bounties do make legitimate earnings most of the time.
Merit: 13
October 03, 2018, 12:55:23 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

well to me i prefers bounty campaign because in bounty there so may things involves, in bounty it will lead to trading so if there is not bounty there will be less trade in the cryptosphere.

but in nutshell it all depends on the individuals to choose the best preferable one. because i have seen my friend telling me that in day trades is more better compared to bounty campaign because there are much gain in it.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
if you want to get profit every day I think trading can be the best choice for now, but keep in mind if trading requires a big risk. different from bounties that do not require risk but payments are usually made longer.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 12:50:04 PM
Well, I can say, I do bounty and engaged in trade, and bounty for me about 3-4 months has not yet come more than one payment on trading, I got a lot of money and a big plus on this definitely trading
Activity: 261
www.fintropy.io
October 03, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
Unfortunately, both trading and bounty now do not bring good profits. I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns today because there is less risk in bounty.
true, because the market condition is so bad at the time both trading or bounty are really not good and give you almost nothing, coin price is so low but if i had to choose between trading or bounty i would choose bounty, you will not lose anything in bounty
Activity: 700
October 03, 2018, 12:09:11 PM
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 12:07:08 PM
I prefer bounty rather than trading because bounty is easier. If we want to trade then we must know how to trade techniques correctly so that the money we have doesn't just disappear. For bounties, we only need to do simple tasks and wait when the gift tokens are distributed to us.
Activity: 448
October 03, 2018, 12:05:29 PM
Everything depends solely on you and your abilities. If the project is really good, then you can both invest in it, and take part in its bounty campaign if you have the time. In addition, the campaign bounties, besides money, bring invaluable experience!
ApolloX
October 02, 2018, 05:34:40 PM
Bounty can't give much to us today, so I think that we should probably think more about trading, in trading you can earn good money without dependence from market conditions.
Activity: 406
October 02, 2018, 04:34:33 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
trading is better than bounty, trading can earn higher money than bounty. you can prove it at urself
ofc, u need knowledge and capital first. but it is worth  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 04:10:54 PM
In my case, bounty and trade good. In order to trade you need to invest in your knowledge , you will have to pay for your mistakes with real money. In the case of bounty you do not lose their capital , but to get real profit from participation in the bounty, companies have to devote much of his time.
Activity: 268
October 02, 2018, 04:10:48 PM
For the time being, I only do Bounty, for trading you need start-up capital, which may be earned with the help of bounty.
I choose bounty also trading because I can make double the amount of money within the same session.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 04:10:14 PM
Trade has a lot of advantages. First of all, an independent profession that allows you to earn with your mind as much as you can. Earnings depend solely on the trader. This activity has a very big advantage over bounty.
Activity: 34
October 02, 2018, 04:09:03 PM
That's a good question. I also think to start trading now. Although I would prefer bounty, if it were not for the market situation. But learning to trade will take a long time. If everything was good on the market, I would choose bounty
Pages:
Jump to: