Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 40. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
This choise has a 2 different ways. If you don'st have enough money for holding and you don't want to risk so hard, you should work with bounty. In another case, choose the trading.

I choose both bounty campaigns and trading on exchanges. I have time to do both.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 04, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
I just choose the trading than bounty, because you can earn more than from small campaigns which greedy for reward every time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
October 04, 2018, 03:25:28 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
If you do not have experience in trading, it is best to start with ICO signature campaigns. At the same time, you will gradually gain knowledge and experience, as well as earn free tokens that can later be used for trading.
ICO's generosity campaigns are more relaxed, trading, besides being risky, also requires good nerves.
Activity: 280
yamzu
October 04, 2018, 03:21:19 PM
This choise has a 2 different ways. If you don'st have enough money for holding and you don't want to risk so hard, you should work with bounty. In another case, choose the trading.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 04, 2018, 03:15:07 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

I am always bounty for earning money and surely after that holding these tokens. In trading i am always rekt. I dont know how but all of my moves always wrong. So i am not interesting anymore trading.
If you will choose right bounty surely that will be profitable for you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 04, 2018, 03:12:33 PM
I do not trade because it requires a large investment to start and there are very big risks of losing my money. I choose bounty - it is safe, does not require much effort, and you can earn good money.

i wanted to know do you have a decent earning with only focus on bounty? how much bounties do you follow?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 04, 2018, 03:07:51 PM
I do not trade because it requires a large investment to start and there are very big risks of losing my money. I choose bounty - it is safe, does not require much effort, and you can earn good money.
Activity: 434
October 04, 2018, 02:58:48 PM
of course, trading, a bounty is the action of despair, participating in the bounty, I find the means to acquire the opportunity to engage in trading, and many of us do not have the opportunity to invest in the exchange and bounty helps us very much in this.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 04, 2018, 01:49:49 PM
Gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency, you start to understand all the details over time. It would be foolish to spend all the time only on bounty campaigns. Of course, considerable knowledge requires responsibility to apply them correctly and investments in ICOs can help in it.
considering with the current of bounties situations, i must say focusing with bounties only all the time is such a bad move.
Agreed that we will gain a knowledge time by time on cryptocurrency and it's depend on us whether we will use it to gain more or keep it on stuck with our current situations.
Activity: 210
October 04, 2018, 12:20:52 PM
Gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency, you start to understand all the details over time. It would be foolish to spend all the time only on bounty campaigns. Of course, considerable knowledge requires responsibility to apply them correctly and investments in ICOs can help in it.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 10:12:50 AM
Honestly for now I prefer to bounty, not that I do not have the capital to trade, but until now the results of my bounty have been used in addition to my daily life
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 10:08:19 AM
Both,  you can do bounty  and trading. If you don't  have a source or capital for trading you can do bounty  and when you have enough earning  you can sell it for Btc or eth and use it for trading.  You can also use your bounty token for trading. If can do both then do it especially if you can't afford to invest for trading.
In first ,I would like to participate in bounty campaign in where I can earn good reward tokens and after I receive I'm doing trading in perfect time when I achieve my targets of profit .Here it can slowly growing money from time to time. It not necessary to trade day by day because we encounter hype in market ,it"s all about patience.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
October 04, 2018, 09:53:25 AM
Both,  you can do bounty  and trading. If you don't  have a source or capital for trading you can do bounty  and when you have enough earning  you can sell it for Btc or eth and use it for trading.  You can also use your bounty token for trading. If can do both then do it especially if you can't afford to invest for trading.
Activity: 153
October 04, 2018, 09:47:03 AM
Today trade is more profitable than bounty. Bounty is not a reliable strategy in the market. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 09:41:03 AM
Everyone has their own thoughts on this. Bounty is good, but not always honest. There are many scammers on the market today. I personally chose to trade Cool
It seems to me that these are very different activities. Bounty almost does not require any attachments. You can start without knowledge, then acquiring them on the forum or other sites. Trade does require some initial capital . My friend started to trade with the amount of 0.5 BTC, now he has 4.5 BTC. But he was lucky. You can start a bounty and then continue to go to trade.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
October 04, 2018, 09:28:48 AM
Everyone has their own thoughts on this. Bounty is good, but not always honest. There are many scammers on the market today. I personally chose to trade Cool
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
October 04, 2018, 09:26:23 AM
 If we will be talk about the personal benefit of a person who thinks what to start doing, then of course trade have a more perspective. This is a universal thing, learn how to trade with cryptocurrencies, and you can trade everything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 05:19:02 PM
It is very difficult to answer, bounty do not need to invest their money and risk something other than time, and in trading you need to invest and learn to trade, I think you can combine these 2 actions
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 04:33:08 PM
I believe the best thing for every person participating in cryptocurrency is to find the best way to invest in this market. With an experienced background in the forex market, it is better to be a trading person
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 03:11:31 PM
I chose the bounty because the bounty does not need capital, rewards from the bounty can be used to trade on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: