Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 42. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
I think participation in the bounty is more profitable. I like this way of earning that I don’t have to invest money in it. In order to engage in trading need start-up capital.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
October 02, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

I participate in ICO projects, it's easier for me. I tried to invest in the project a couple of times, but it was a fiasco.
Yes, it is perfectly consistent that these concepts have two interrelated concepts, but you need to have concepts and skills on how to choose the right ICO project. I do not know how to do that. That is why I participate in the ICO.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 03:45:13 PM
I don't think the bounty activity and the transaction are in conflict. You can do two jobs at the same time! And when you are engaged in bounty tasks, you must also learn the skills of trading!
I feel more than that, every participant in their bounty will continue to trade, only they are not aware of it. when they have got paid tokens or coins they will sell what they get, and that is one of the activities of traders.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 03:39:47 PM
For the time being, I only do Bounty, for trading you need start-up capital, which may be earned with the help of bounty.
Activity: 448
October 02, 2018, 03:37:17 PM
I started my way to crypto with trading, but unsuccessfully!
Now I participate in the bounty, when the market is restored, I will again try my hand at trading!
failure in trading is indeed greater because of the unstable market factors like today. the gift is indeed easy to participate and has a great opportunity so that it can be used as capital to trade. every day the bounty project more and more we have to be able to choose the potential because many fail or die.
Activity: 533
October 02, 2018, 03:24:36 PM
I choose bounty because it is an easy way and does not take much effort and money in the present time. However, if the market returns, I will continue to invest to get more profit
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
October 02, 2018, 02:59:24 PM
I think that it is best to earn the initial capital on the bounty and then use it in trade. Trade is more promising than bounty, but much more difficult.
There is a prospect in Bounty, everything depends only on the market and whether it will grow, and trading also depends on the growth of the market, with such markets as it is now difficult to earn.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
October 02, 2018, 02:53:42 PM
I think that it is best to earn the initial capital on the bounty and then use it in trade. Trade is more promising than bounty, but much more difficult.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 02:50:19 PM
I started my way to crypto with trading, but unsuccessfully!
Now I participate in the bounty, when the market is restored, I will again try my hand at trading!
Activity: 384
October 02, 2018, 02:42:32 PM
Basically, trading requires capital and also expertise or experience, and even then it also has the potential to risk substantial losses. Whereas Bounty is easier to say as working and learning a lot of experience, the risk is small because it only requires time, energy and a focused mind. There is very little risk of loss that is money, it may require money to buy or pay for the internet network. Lips sealed
Activity: 456
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
October 02, 2018, 02:32:43 PM
I think for a beginner you better go to the bounty, you will get coins just by sharing or disseminating the ICO projects they make, and you will get paid with your work, then you sell coins that you have got from the bounty, you Do not feel a loss, but if you go to trade you need capital to do it and for beginners who have no knowledge in the trade will lose, it is better to go to the bounty is the right choice.
Activity: 1260
October 02, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
At this time, i guess none of them. Right now the best option is to find a job for a while and stick with it until the cryptos get a rise again. Right now both bounties and trading won't make you any profit because the cryptos are not in any position to make profit for any of you. But things will change soon, then the time used in bounties or trading will reward much more then right now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 02:29:08 PM
Possibly as a beginner I will choose to bounty, with a bounty then we can work and promote the project so that we have the gift.
Seeing the bounty so much and must be selected properly so as not to get a scam project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 02, 2018, 02:24:59 PM
I prefer better to do bounty,becose u can lose only ur time if bounty project become a scam in the end this is better then lose ur investitions like it happens in traiding,other thing is u cant get from bounty to much like u can get from day traiding like.U need to decide what better is for or its traiding or bounty hunter..
Activity: 560
October 02, 2018, 02:10:55 PM
I don't think you have to choose one of these options. You can do both at the same time. I spend a little time for bounties (of course it depends what they want) and loonig for news and projects to invest. Trading can give you good profit with risks but there's no risk on bounties. Worst thing you may live is spending so much time and take nothing for this Smiley
Activity: 1064
October 02, 2018, 02:07:36 PM
To safe yourself of wasting money if you don't have experience how to trade and make profit bounty will be a good pick, take time to study how crypto works before venturing into trading, i will go for trading.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
I will choose trading and bounty because both have advantages, everyone who has enough capital to invest can trade and join the bounty can add crypto assets that I have. Not easy to choose a good bounty, I always see the team and whitepaper a project to follow bounty.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 02, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
I will choose bounty to gain more tokens that can be traded.
this can be used to having a good money for a good strategical trading.
you just need to be wise in this ERA, and even without giving out any money you can have a good profit
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
October 02, 2018, 01:34:04 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
I have been trading for quite sometimes. But currently, I have decided to relax a little and do a little bounty participation. Trading requires some capital unlike bounties. Also, as a day trader, you need to frequently monitor the market which was more of my style.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet
October 02, 2018, 01:27:39 PM
For those who just came to crypto world, bounty is the most optimal way to get some tokens and study crypto market.
I'm sure that more experienced guys obviously get to crypto trading at some point and then decide how trading suits their skills and experience.
Pages:
Jump to: