Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 43. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 12:48:14 PM
In future bonuses will be increasingly difficult to find and not every ICO is successful. In trading you will easily earn a profit every day if you have the knowledge and flexibility in the field, it is a place to make money quite interesting.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
October 02, 2018, 12:17:46 PM
I think both are good. I like bounty because i have no capital. Without capital any body can earn money form bounty. In this time i have earned some capital from bounty. Now i want to start trade. Trade is more profitable and has a great risk.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 11:52:37 AM
Some months ago I would say that bounty is more profitable,but currently there are few of bounties,so it seems to me trading is more potential, so now I am trying to switch on trading.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
October 02, 2018, 11:49:49 AM
To me, it is very easy to do bounties than to do trading because with bounties, you do not have to be experienced that much before engaging in it but one has to be experienced in trading or else all their money will be lost in a day.
Activity: 287
October 02, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
bounty  give a profit to bounty hunters. You can not make much profit from the bonus campaign. On the other hand, trading and investing in cryptographic markets can make you rich. Those who do not have the capital, they will choose the bounty campaign to participate. And those with the capital they will invest to bring higher profits. I am a bounty hunter, I earn money from bounty
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
October 02, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
I prefer trading because it is very short to get a profit even though I have to use capital first, if the bounty is indeed we get coins for free but it takes a long time to get paid because we have to wait for the project to succeed and coin the listing in exchange, I use bounty to just side
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
October 02, 2018, 10:58:06 AM
I do both of them with that I can get more benefits, with a bounty I can work at the same time get a salary, and with trading I can make it possible to get a profit every day
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 10:52:54 AM
Bounty of course not much now pay a lot , I think trading today is still profitable , and if you trade every day I think the profit will be very large
Activity: 182
Looking to the future and control myself
October 02, 2018, 10:51:24 AM
i think it denpend on your knowledge, if you have more knowledge about trading, you should trade, it will help you earn more profit. if do not know aout trading, i think bounty is good for you, i can earn more money from it and you can have a partime job, and if you have good strategy this will become a main job for you.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
October 02, 2018, 10:47:10 AM
Trading is always very useful when it comes in the terms of making profit.But sometimes doing bounty and airdrops are also good and it is really free money.The problem lies in the trust issue,there had been and also now many projects which had failed/fails and unfortunately after the end of campaign people usually don't get paid.So its own responsibility to choose a good project and earn some handful of bounty which can be used later.
And in case of trading every now and then the market gets stagnant so we have to be patient and wait for the right moment.So in the meantime we can do some bounty hunting.Doing simultaneously both will definitely give some bucks.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 10:45:07 AM
Just do both of them, you can earn more currency with doing bounty then trade it to get some profit as well. Lets trade then participate in any campaign for waiting the good moment for take profit.
very smart taking two opportunities to get a profit, bounty and trading is very profitable if both can be done well and carefully. my advice if you want to trade you also have to be careful in making a purchase make sure you always know the market price because you usually know the cheap and usual prices directly buy.
Activity: 252
October 02, 2018, 10:44:45 AM
I prefer bounties, because the only thing you can lose is your precious time. In trading you need a start capital and trading is much more risky. The only thing that you need for doing bounties, is your time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
October 02, 2018, 10:43:51 AM
it depends on financial situation of the person. to become trader you should have big amount of money which you could leave for 6-12 month without touchng. for bounty hunting you could start anytime.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
October 02, 2018, 10:40:17 AM
When I started trading very early, but since May I stopped trading because it was difficult to get profit when the market was dropping like now, and for now I prefer bounties and airdrops for earnings.

Both can do trading and bounty so it depends on which really cater profit. Even though prices when trading has drops down we can still choose to invest on those potential project.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
October 02, 2018, 10:35:45 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

As practice shows, the bounty campaign is no longer bring good profits. The market has changed and ways of earning have changed. To be a successful trader, you must understand the processes occurring in the crypto market and monitor the activities of projects. It is not as simple as it may seem at first glance. This is quite a hard work.

Looks like you have experience in bounty and trading, cause I agree with you in general. Now if you want to make some profit you should move very fast and bounty last about 6 month now, sometimes more, so this is not for fast profit. But agree about trading this is very powerful thing if yo know what to do, because if you're not sure you'll waste your money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 10:33:12 AM
Just do both of them, you can earn more currency with doing bounty then trade it to get some profit as well. Lets trade then participate in any campaign for waiting the good moment for take profit.
You can wait a very long time a good time to sell because now after the token goes to the stock exchange its price sharply goes down in price and in most cases not even return to the level of prices for ICO. To trade on the stock exchange in my opinion is more beneficial, since many coins and tokens can be bought at prices significantly below those at which they were sold at ICO.
Activity: 826
October 02, 2018, 10:32:02 AM
When I started trading very early, but since May I stopped trading because it was difficult to get profit when the market was dropping like now, and for now I prefer bounties and airdrops for earnings.
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
October 02, 2018, 10:31:07 AM
Activity: 112
October 02, 2018, 10:29:47 AM
Question for "bounty hunters". Where do you guy's normally search for bounties ? Bitcointall [ANN], Bountyhive, ... ?
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 10:27:17 AM
Hello mate! For me bountyhunting is more profitable since you do not need to invest any amount from your pocket. And sometimes it leads you to trade in the market where your coin or token got listed into. Which could double your profit if you luckily chose the right token to trade. Cheers mate!
Pages:
Jump to: