Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 50. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
October 01, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

In my experience we can't profitably trade everyday in crypto which is why I do both. Once I find an opportunity, that's when I try to buy to profit. But most of the time I find no opportunity, I'm more of a holder. The only time I get to be confident in buying a token is when it dip so hard which I will have to wait for days or weeks to profit in selling them.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
October 01, 2018, 09:50:11 AM
I have stopped trading since the last 4 months, this is because I find it difficult to profit and choose bounties when the market is red as it is now, I will trade when the market skyrocketed like last year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 09:41:31 AM
It is difficult for me to say exactly what will bring more money, but I know that carries more risk. When you participate in bounty campaigns, you spend your time, not money. And when trading you risk your money, but you get a chance to earn more and faster!
Activity: 202
October 01, 2018, 07:47:25 AM
Trading would be preferred any single day man. Half of the time, the bounties do not even pay you, while trading would pay you always, unless you lose money because of investing in the wrong coin and market going crazily red.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
October 01, 2018, 07:42:57 AM
Bounty - of course less hassle with more passive way of completing tasks, less effort and easy to allocate time, but reward is low and slow (now) as the market shifts, is like doing a freelance paid job

Trading - High reward, even the market is bearing still theres certainly choke point to get into and make two digits or profit, long or short, well it takes almost all your time to earn something bigger , super risky , I would say if you have time just go and learn trading
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 07:32:47 AM
I prefer the bounty of the company, because there is an opportunity to get free coins, which in the future can seriously grow!
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 01, 2018, 07:23:37 AM
You must choose what suits you best.  If you already have a trading experience in the stock market or forex, of course, cryptocurrency trading is exactly what you need. But if you have no idea how everything is arranged here, then it's pure suicide to go into trading. In this case, the bounty is a suitable option for earning without unnecessary risks
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 07:00:43 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
in my opinion, for the moment, it is more profitable, even though the current market tends to fall, why not bounty? as we know the bounty participants, more and more campaign signatures are the ones that provide the most benefits
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 06:51:03 AM
I like both ways of earning. I think that we should improve in all spheres in order to get the maximum profit from crypto. Now I get less profit from the bounty.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 06:49:37 AM
Between 2, i would choose trading.

best thing about bounty is you need no money to start with, just your time and effort will earn you the coin. but there
 is no guarantee that you will receive any reward or the coin you working for worth anything when launch to market.

with trading, you need to invest your own hard earn money to buy the coin. but that is when the coin is already on market and can be traded. both prospect and risk are equally high. I personally prefer high risk high return.
Activity: 420
October 01, 2018, 06:48:41 AM
There are crypto users out there who really wants to do trading but they don't have the enough funds to start it and I am one of those people. I do bounties to earn rewards through my works and patience on participating, I will use those rewards for future investments and trading activities here in crypto industry.
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 06:41:40 AM
Doing one thing now looks like an ill-conceived decision for me. New bounties will give valuable tokens only in long lines. So trading now is the most profitable option in these difficult times.
Activity: 53
October 01, 2018, 05:12:23 AM
I give priority to trade in person, trade is more profitable for me, bounty rewards second. Bounties extra work and additional income, sometimes it is also very profitable.
Activity: 168
October 01, 2018, 05:07:19 AM
it is better to choose trading. if you have money I recommend to you to try this type of earnings of money. possibly at you it to turn out
You can get immediate profit by selling tokens on an exchange or get more profit by waiting until their price sharply increases. If you have tokens from the good project, the price will increase for sure, up to hundreds of times.
Activity: 182
Crypto Depository Receipts
October 01, 2018, 05:06:07 AM
it is better to choose trading. if you have money I recommend to you to try this type of earnings of money. possibly at you it to turn out
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
October 01, 2018, 04:54:34 AM
the first thing I did was to choose a good bounty campaign and after I got the money, the results were half as I made it as capital in trading and I continued to do that until now and there is indeed a loss sometimes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 01, 2018, 04:44:16 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

In my opinion good bounty hunter spends more time on research than good trader - but good trader have much more income than good bounty hunter. So if you have starting capital - try to learn trading(but I personally prefer investing for long term). If you don't have capital but have time - bounty is a good choice for you
Activity: 227
Merit: 12
⚫●● Ky-Ky ●●⚫
October 01, 2018, 04:24:23 AM
Both, if you have couple minute to spare other than trading then you should put it into bounty. I know many traders have very big bag but still did bounty.
I agree that the main time should be spend for trading, but if you have free time left, then it can participate in bounty campaigns. Especially if you have a good account on the forum or a lot of friends on social networks.
More people now are quitting day trading because they are losing money. I think when the market is falling we need to hold and invest in cheap coins with bright future
Activity: 439
October 01, 2018, 03:33:16 AM
Both, if you have couple minute to spare other than trading then you should put it into bounty. I know many traders have very big bag but still did bounty.
I agree that the main time should be spend for trading, but if you have free time left, then it can participate in bounty campaigns. Especially if you have a good account on the forum or a lot of friends on social networks.
Activity: 252
October 01, 2018, 02:43:05 AM
I think the bounty and the deal are both good ways to get money. If you have the knowledge and energy, the bounty is very good.

If you have money and are familiar with the crypto market, a trade would be a better option.
Pages:
Jump to: