Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 3. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
October 28, 2018, 09:47:01 PM
If you have an adequate knowledge about trading of coins in the market or the trading sites ,then you could prefer this trading activities, but you can also spend sometime in joining bounty but the rewards is very hard to earn and you must spend time waiting for it , unlike trading you profits is fast gaining.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 08:55:03 PM
Bounty campaign can be more profitable compared to doing trades because in trading, your profit is still questionable or even unknown. But in making bounty campaign. Just make sure to find a good one, you have a sure allocation of token reward.
Activity: 227
IQCash
October 28, 2018, 08:45:48 PM
Bounty and trading are all avenues of making profit in crypto. Based on the the schedules of a crypto user, one decides which best fits. Trading require more time than the bounty participation. Day trading for instance can get the trader glued to the PC 24/7. Bounty hunting on the other hand can be done during free or leisure times.
Activity: 686
October 28, 2018, 08:40:00 PM
Both are actually good and lucrative. However, depending on the peculiarity of not having enough funds for trading, people dive into bounty first as a means of raising some funds from which they can now delve finally into trading, or combining the two together.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
October 28, 2018, 08:33:43 PM
The Bounty or Trading argument at the moment is basically just like choosing the lesser of two evils.
Why did I say this, bounty campaigns although previously profitable and rewarding are no longer as rewarding and most projects refuse to pay. While trading has always been a risky practice even with many projects created you automate this practice and make it rewarding, trading is still the easiest way to loose your crypto.
Activity: 785
Merit: 105
October 28, 2018, 08:14:45 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
The two concepts are completely unrelated.
bounty does not need capital and you will earn capital from bounty
trading you must have capital.
And newbies to the financial market because they will participate in the bounty of capital, then they use the reward to trade.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 28, 2018, 07:58:02 PM
Do both if you can because it will be profitable but it would be really hard and stressful because trading is not an easy way to get earnings

It's a good idea to do both. But one has to know where to prioritize and focus on. If one has insufficient experience in trading, better to do trading in minimal amount as risk is very high. In bounty, to select what campaign to participate is very crucial as scammers are very rampant.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 07:54:36 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
I choose both bounty and trading because we can make a good earning at the same time. We just need a time management to do this and managing our funds well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 07:51:51 PM
Do both if you can because it will be profitable but it would be really hard and stressful because trading is not an easy way to get earnings
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
October 28, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

It really depends on your likes in this industry, but for me I prefer trading than bounty because in trading there is an excitement and everything seems enjoy unlike in bounty it's so boring because you just need to do some task just to earn some profits.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
October 28, 2018, 07:39:00 PM
I personally like to do trading but most of my profits go to exchanges that charge a lot of fees! So I prefer bounty!
Activity: 210
October 28, 2018, 07:29:43 PM
Of course I trading can not only learn , but for me is of course the leading trade due to the fact that , you can earn every day but bounty need to wait a lot of time
1DC
Activity: 448
October 28, 2018, 07:22:31 PM

I really prefer trading than joining in some bounty because in trading I will learn a lot of things about this industry that can help me to understand how cryptocurrency works unlike bounty you just need to post something just to have some stakes. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 28, 2018, 07:20:23 PM
At the moment, it is more preferable for me to engage in bounty than to trade. time is not as much as we would like to constantly monitor the market.

What is the problem to deal simultaneously with trade and bounty campaigns? I do this and that and that and I have enough time.
Activity: 140
October 28, 2018, 06:56:55 PM
Hi, everybody. Wink I choose trading. In trading, you can consistently earn if you have some knowledge. Bounty I choose only to further increase their capital. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
October 28, 2018, 03:35:36 PM
I think 2018 is the year of trade. Bounty companies in 2018 became worse and in fact the sense of participation in them is very, very little. Therefore, if you know how to trade or if you have a desire to learn how to trade, it is better to engage in trade.
Activity: 518
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
October 28, 2018, 12:57:36 PM
I was have some experience about trading but iam always lose.iam very scarry to now for back to trading.we will get lose more balance if we havnt not and nothing knowledge about trading.very recommended for newbie starting at bounty program when they want get profit
copper member
Activity: 196
October 28, 2018, 11:23:46 AM
If you have enough funds to start, I would do trading. Trading will help you to get fast earnings and it is much more interesting than doing bounties or participating in airdrops. No risk, no fun. I prefer trading and I think it is the best opportunity to get the biggest profit.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
October 28, 2018, 11:20:43 AM
Bounty is good only when you have neutral or positive trusted account. No bounty hunting is even possible with negative trusted accounts.
Activity: 280
October 28, 2018, 11:07:53 AM
if you are a professional trader i think trading is more profitable but less secure as a way of life anyway i wish you luck have a nice day in your crypto journey my friend Smiley
Yes, trading is much more profitable than bounty if we are good at this but it's also more risky. So I think we should do both of them even if we are a professional trader. Bounty just take me around 30 minutes per day and I don't think we have to spend all time for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: