Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty platforms - page 2. (Read 2101 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
December 23, 2018, 11:04:19 AM
Anyone suggest some free tables with the addition of new bounty campaigns?? The forum has become very inconvenient to track a large number of publications.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 10:28:53 AM
Mostly I look for the bounty program on the bitcointalk only. Karen, there I am very much found a good bounty. Because every day there are always good bounty programs and always appear on the bitcointalk. So I think it's only enough in this forum to find the newest and the best bounty program, of course.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
December 23, 2018, 10:03:01 AM
I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

ICO alarm app on Google Play Store

And lastly bitcointalk forum.
Kindly help with good platforms you use
Thanks

I prefer bounties that has a spreadsheet, so you will know how many stakes and tokens are you earning, so I prefer Bitcointalk's bounties sections as my one source of bounty campaigns, I used to do bountyhunters.io but there is only one campaign right now, not many task really.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
December 23, 2018, 09:48:47 AM
I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks

There are a lot of bounty flatforms but we just can't say that they are legit and has a good future. Good Projects is also an indicator that we have a good ICO's. So whatever platforms and a good team it is nothing if the projects is not good and will fail.
Activity: 462
December 23, 2018, 09:37:13 AM
Bounty platforms aren't good enough,so I think it is better to use more traditional ways to find bounties, I mean filling google forms and so on.
Activity: 378
December 23, 2018, 08:57:56 AM
bounty platform is in vogue and diverse recently. In it, I like the friendliness and professionalism of bountyguru. The support team is very good, the data is very clear. However, if looking for a good bonus. You should consider and choose carefully. Sometimes independent bonuses are also very prestigious.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 23, 2018, 08:38:41 AM
I like taking part in bounties on other platforms like bounty0x, bountyhive and so on, but I think the best bounties are still offered on this forum, because you would never find a bounty with such a big budget as on Bitcointalk.
Activity: 174
December 23, 2018, 04:18:38 AM
Bounty0x.io, bountylord... These are websites that list bounty that I know apart from the pages you have told.
But most of it is in the threat bounty of bitcointalk.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
December 23, 2018, 03:32:34 AM
twitter is a good platform to i guess?

just follow a bunch of 'OG'/'influencer" and then your next move is waiting, sometimes they will give you some a golden bounty that someone rarely knows.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
December 23, 2018, 02:24:34 AM
I often get recommendations from fellow bounty hunters. It will be quite effective if you join certain trusted communities that discuss bounty. But it must be remembered, do with your own risk because of many unexpected things. Like most bounties in 2018, the results are less good and even fail.
Activity: 1008
December 23, 2018, 02:22:48 AM
In my opinion it is difficult to detect a good program for bounty hunters, what we can do is see the program that will be made as an ICO, as well as the Team involved and also the roadmap and Whitepaper available, maybe that can be done to see whether the program The ICO is good or not, especially the moment for many investors who are disappointed because there are ICO developers who scam or running away the investors' funds.
Activity: 420
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
December 23, 2018, 02:13:08 AM
I can say only about bountyhive, gainX, dropthebomd, bountyhunters but I don't know nothing about reputation of this platforms! So feel free to make your own research about such kind of platforms.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
December 23, 2018, 02:02:55 AM
I will always follow bounty manager that are truthful to there words ,when they say YES its YES and when NO and NO ,no changing or adjustment after bounty ends ,if a certain bounty will use KYC it will be announced at the beginning before applying, like bountyhive and bountycloud
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
December 23, 2018, 12:53:42 AM
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks

There are some people who manage to create a bounty platform in a spreadsheet but too sad their website is down now. It is bountypost.club and it provides too much bounties and even detect scam. Now, these kind of bounty platform is for pay not free at all.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
December 22, 2018, 11:49:10 PM
Usually i just look for them on the forum or in some google docs lists. And it takes enormous quantity of time. But threre is no other just but to do that
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
December 22, 2018, 11:49:07 PM
It is better to search on the forum still, i dont like such bounty platform especially bountyhive.
Participants are coming from nowhere especially on telegram and social media.
i still like the transparency here in the forum and through spreadsheet.
Activity: 406
December 22, 2018, 11:43:53 PM
I only work through one platform, it's called Bounty Hunter. As for me, it is a very convenient platform, without reports, rates are considered within 10 minutes, for the year of work there was not a single fraudulent project.
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 22, 2018, 11:23:48 PM
Although by using the bounty platform service there is no guarantee of success but at least this can make it easier to do bounty task because everything is more organized than bounty on the bitcointalk. So I want to share the list of bounty platforms that I know and I get from various sources on the internet;

1. Bounty0x
2. Gitcoin
3. Bounties Network
4. Fundrequest
5. Open Bounty
6. Bounty platform
7. Bountyhive
8. Icodrops
9. Bountysuite
10. Bounty Squad
Activity: 392
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 22, 2018, 10:46:03 PM
bountyplatform
bountyhive
icodrops
actually there are a lot of sites that discuss bounty information, so our next task is to choose which bounty will potentially be successful and can generate a lot of money for us, as well as the size of the project related community
if the bounty and project can work together well, it will lead to better growth of cryptocurrency in the community

bounty is a program for those who want to get bonus coins from participating in bounty and rate programs depending on your rank and duration of participation.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
December 22, 2018, 10:33:28 PM
I tried bounty0x but it was bit confusing, so I went to my old way, trusted bitcointalk bounty managers.
Pages:
Jump to: