Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty platforms - page 9. (Read 2101 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 02, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

ICO alarm app on Google Play Store

And lastly bitcointalk forum.
Kindly help with good platforms you use
Thanks
I also use all the resources that you provided, but I still find projects on http://bountylord.com/
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
May 02, 2018, 05:49:57 PM
There are also bounty telegram groups which you can join. Most bounty managers now have their own group where they post all bounty campaigns they manage.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 05:49:04 PM
I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
I try to choose companies that are managed by proven managers with a positive reputation. In order not to miss the campaign, I use the spreadsheet in which the managers meet my criteria. The spreadsheet is updated daily.

Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=1904486812

Good job,your spreadsheet is so detailed, thank you for sharing!
I am also preparing to make a spreadsheet to record my bounty campaigns.
thanks for sharing this spreadsheet,  I've gone through it and I think it is going to go a long way helping to get good bounty campaigns from needmoney, he's a good bounty manager.  I have some other platforms I use such as bountyplatform.io and Bountyhive.io
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 05:45:54 PM
I have had good experience on bountyhive. It is a platform that has also given me good reward for the work done. Although, there were some who criticisms, yet, some still testify good about it. A trial will convince whoever has a wrong notion about the platform. Bitcointalk forum is a very good forum or platform for everyone, whether new of old.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
May 02, 2018, 05:32:37 PM
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
Personally, I'm looking for everything on the forum, known to me by the managers. And I also use the site https://bounties.biz
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 05:30:06 PM
I don't join in huge bounty campaigns, I don't use any app for finding them. I only use this forum and join a limited number of campaigns. Social tasks reporting are boring, so I try joining only in blogs, signature and similar task that has limited reporting rules.

A place to find bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 05:17:25 PM
From all platforms that I've seen liked bountyhive. Easy conditions and pay on time. But there are many who want to get there.

It‘s good to hear these new sites like bountyhive work and pay out their bounty hunters, I looked at 3 in more detail and it was rather confusion, I think these apps need to be a bit further developed to replace a forum.
The fact is that on the forum you have Freedom of Action, and if you use any applications, then you can not get the truth or prove anything. The one who will have influence, and they will do different kinds of manipulation and you can not do anything about it.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Decentralised Wearable Devices
May 02, 2018, 05:07:41 PM
From all platforms that I've seen liked bountyhive. Easy conditions and pay on time. But there are many who want to get there.

It‘s good to hear these new sites like bountyhive work and pay out their bounty hunters, I looked at 3 in more detail and it was rather confusion, I think these apps need to be a bit further developed to replace a forum.
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
May 01, 2018, 04:40:29 AM
I choose campaignes from proven managers, those manageres that I trust with no doubts. And fortunately there wasn`t any problem. If to speak about bounty platform, I use bountyhive, but not often
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 03:11:58 AM
Activity: 224
May 01, 2018, 03:07:59 AM
I am participating in a telegram channels and chats, where guys are posting trustworthy and examined projects so, I get news there.
May 01, 2018, 03:05:49 AM
Better find 5_6 Managers who has lead the normal bounts and take their bounts as weel, this would be the best way. And platforms , you will just waste your time and energy and get the nothing, very low wages.

Are talking about integrated platforms as bountyhive or which ones did you try in the past where the wages were tiny. About the bounty manager, well only because a bounty is well managed it is not an indivation how well the wages are in my experience.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
April 30, 2018, 07:04:25 AM
I try not to work with the bounty platform.Firstly there are very many participants, so I'll probably gain a little money. In the second to make reports on the forum is not so difficult. I was not too tiring. Of course to participate in the bounty through special sites more convenient , but I do not fully trust. The forum is also a lot of good companies and good bounty of managers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
April 30, 2018, 06:53:08 AM
The bounty programs I join I get on this forum. I surf and also follow some bounty managers.  I also recently join alpha.bounty0x.io platform
April 30, 2018, 03:23:05 AM
On such platforms, a lot of people participate, which makes your payments tiny. This at least concerns social networks. But on such platforms there is less chance that such a project will be fraudulent. See the thread of the bounty forum, rating, team, website, if all is well, enter. Good luck!

You seem to have made some experiences using these platforms? Where do you go and look for bounties instead? Big forums like this are probably also not the most hidden place
Activity: 406
https://www.bitc2.org/
April 27, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

It's enough to follow the site https://bountyplatform.io/, I do not like the rest !!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
April 27, 2018, 02:13:22 PM
Personally, I'm using the bitcointalk forum to a greater extent, because the very first news about projects and various announcements appear here. About Bountyhive.io ... there is a limited number of participants and it's very difficult to get there. I also use the TokenGo platform, it is much more convenient than Bountyhive.io and there are no restrictions on the participants, there is generally another system that is much more convenient.
Activity: 294
April 27, 2018, 02:08:10 PM
Better find 5_6 Managers who has lead the normal bounts and take their bounts as weel, this would be the best way. And platforms , you will just waste your time and energy and get the nothing, very low wages.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
April 27, 2018, 01:23:03 PM
I don't really use any other bounty platforms outside the bitcointalk community. For me, this is the best bounty platform in where you can find all of your needed information, bounties and important discussions. All we have to do is to browse the forum and find the legit and safest bounty campaigns. Although, I have tried using AltcoinTalk before as well as bountyhive, but, almost same bounties listed there can also be found here. That's why I no longer use them.
Activity: 420
April 27, 2018, 10:35:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: