Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty platforms - page 8. (Read 2101 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
May 03, 2018, 01:44:17 PM
There are many platforms you have forgot to mention crowdholding, fundyourselfnow, kickico and many others including bancor, these are not only ico platforms but also offer bounty tasks for rewards.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 511
May 03, 2018, 01:37:30 PM
I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

ICO alarm app on Google Play Store

And lastly bitcointalk forum.
Kindly help with good platforms you use
Thanks
Bountyplatform is a lot better than bountyhive because it has spreadsheet that the hive is lacking which is why i am trusting boutnyplatform thatn the bountyhive because it has more transparency obviously. I wont be going to use the hive as you cant see the progress of what you are doing,less transparency means more shady businesses.
UI/UX, transparancy, easy to user. i'm also prefer bountyplatfrom than bountyhive. bounty platforms was created in addition to bounty calculation automation is also done to facilitate bounty participants to join the bounty program without having a bitcointalk account. bounty platform also doesn't require reporting what is done, all running automatically
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
May 03, 2018, 01:30:50 PM
I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
Bountyplatform is a lot better than bountyhive because it has spreadsheet that the hive is lacking which is why i am trusting boutnyplatform thatn the bountyhive because it has more transparency obviously. I wont be going to use the hive as you cant see the progress of what you are doing,less transparency means more shady businesses.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
As practice shows, that on similar platforms you do not earn much. A lot of people take part in the bounty on the platforms. On the other hand, it's easy to work on platforms and it takes a little time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
May 03, 2018, 04:53:16 AM
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
I have not heard about this feature, it could be quitely useful, but you can choose to alarm only good campaigns?  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 04:52:43 AM
I'm looking for good programs right here on the forum for this you need to spend a lot of time but you can find a really good product at which you can spend your time
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 04:50:57 AM
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks

Generally, I also search for the bounty programs in the Bountyhive.io, Bountyplatform, bitcointalk forum, and the coinschedule. Sometimes, I'm also looking for them in the bounty.cool and icodrops.
It is also needed when analyzing one bounty in one platform, I will also compare it whether the bounty is also on the other platform or website or not.
They are useful.
But of course, analyzing deeply is needed and important in this case.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 04:46:47 AM
If you want to find really good company for bounty, check bitcointalk forum. I don't use different bounty alarm apps, for me it's easier find it here on forum, because I can read comments from different people, I can see their rank
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
May 03, 2018, 04:12:23 AM
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks

i rather stay here in bitcointalk forum to look for new bounties than bountyhive
they are just advertising their camapaign ICO
you will see everything here though and much better campaigns.
i never trust bountyhive sorry!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 04:11:11 AM
At the beginning of this year, the bounty not the bounty platform, such as bountyhive else could make. But now I think it makes no sense to participate in the bounty on these platforms. They gained great popularity, and attracted a huge number of participants. From 2 thousand to 7 thousand participants per company. And because of this, now earning very very low. I now prefer to participate in the bounty that I find on the bitcointalk forum.
copper member
Activity: 1848
Merit: 254
May 03, 2018, 04:05:55 AM
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks

I personally feel like bounty platforms have waaaay to many participants. This decreases payments per person incredibly. The bounty platforms with a fixed amount of max participants however are not bad. Good luck sir!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2018, 03:56:39 AM
I definitely prefer going through this forum for bounties.
I've heard that some platforms like Bountyhive are not transparent when it comes to stakes counting and token attributions.
At the end of campaign you receive a certain amount, but have no proof or insurance that they didn't take half of what you should have received if you were doing it through bitcointalk.
Activity: 147
May 03, 2018, 03:52:19 AM
In my view, I have no experience using bountyhive.io but they are one of the popular platforms dedicated to gifts. And It's good to follow that way because most of their gifts turn out to be perfect. Bounty platforms like, get a limited number of bounties on them and not every ICO passes through them. Ranking can be made one and we do not know how ICO will change last.

Activity: 280
May 03, 2018, 03:52:10 AM
I've tried Bountyplatform, but I am not interested in joining bounty on bounty platform. I prefer to follow the bounty in the Bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
May 03, 2018, 03:47:24 AM
I dont really use the Bounty Platform to learn about the new bounties coming out. I am currently watching out few of the managers like yahoo62278, sylon, CS bounties, etc. Just keep watching their posts everyday and see if they have made the bounty announcement or not. Its good to follow that way because most of their bounties turn out to be perfect one.

Bounty platforms are like, getting limited number of bounties on them and not every ICO go through them. The ratings could be made up one and we dont know how the ICO will turn out lastly.
This is my first time to hear bountyplatforms.io where we can get the latest ICO. I am not fan of looking on that app instead, if I want to gather a good campaign, I always look for the reliable bounty campaign manager. I always look for Needmoney, Sylon and Yahoo because they are the trustworthy bounty managers where we can assure that their campaign that they handle have 60% chance to become successful.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
May 03, 2018, 03:41:54 AM
Personally I don't really like the bounty platforms. I am used to bitcointalk where you just sign up, then you can see where the rules are and you can see your name on a spreadsheet and your stakes being updated.

The experience I've had with bounty platforms is that this information is either harder to find or else just not available. I signed up to a few bounties on bounty platforms some months ago, but there was no real indication of whether or not I'd been accepted, and I never received payment.

As I say, limited experience of the various platforms, but as it stands I prefer bitcointalk.
Activity: 175
May 03, 2018, 03:36:50 AM
All I do is wait for my best bounty managers AmaZix as they alert their subscribers once there's a new project they're handling. And some othercmanagers I like their bounties, I join their telegram channels for new announcement.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
May 02, 2018, 06:28:33 PM
In getting to know new bounty platforms you can  add in your telegram account those managers have there telegram bounty group like amaxiz bounty and airdrops, needmoney bounty, wapinter bounty and sylon bounty token and many others bounty manager have done succesfully in there project. All this managers are high ranking position in the bounty thread and a good sample for qualified good manager with honest to member.

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
May 02, 2018, 06:26:47 PM
I don't like bounty platforms, they are still bad. I use only one bountyhive. Better to find some good campaigns here on the forum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
May 02, 2018, 06:11:22 PM
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
you can use bountyplatform it is better than bountyhive why? because it has more transparency the spreadsheet is viewable by the hunters to track their progress which bounty hive is hiding to most of their users,i dont really like working into something for months and then eventually going to tell you that you wont get your rewards because of some reasons.
Pages:
Jump to: