Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty platforms - page 6. (Read 2101 times)

copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
June 13, 2018, 06:03:36 PM
I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

ICO alarm app on Google Play Store

And lastly bitcointalk forum.
Kindly help with good platforms you use
Thanks
I have used Bountyhive.io in the past and i could say that this platform is good and easy to use for new users. I have only one concern with them, the transparency on how many participants in a certain ICO and how much token they give to each participants. If ever they update their platform and show all that stuff, then for sure many will visit and will use their platform.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
June 13, 2018, 06:03:03 PM
I do not use platforms to search for bounties. I use the forum and various iCO trackers.
bounty platform is not just used to find bounty. bounty platform is currently used to manage and controling bounty participants so that bounty programs run efficiently. such as social media that do not need to report links for calculation of weekly stakes if using bounty platform
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 06:00:05 PM
on the platforms you will not earn anything! there are many participants and a payment to be shared at all! it is better to look on the forum
Activity: 154
Merit: 17
June 10, 2018, 08:07:35 PM
The Organicco ICO bounty is fun and very rewarding to participate in. Come and join this great project and huge returns for your input.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 10, 2018, 08:02:26 PM
There's so many platforms in crypto and bounty platforms is one of it and like Bountyhive.io I aleready joined and participate there but first you have to complete all of their requirements just fill in the data that the forms provides. I hope that I may get my tokens on Bountyhive.io when the project is done and they can distribute the stakes that the participants made. This is also a major source of bounties and other references about crypto blockchain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 07:23:27 PM
Bitcointalk I would not call a platform, but still in my opinion the best way to participate in bounty companies is the old and proven with Bitcointalk. Where you can view your results.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 10:57:37 AM
I do not use platforms to search for bounties. I use the forum and various iCO trackers.
Yes this can also be done, but if you are talking bounty platform problem is much better than bounty hive because boutnyplatform has clearer transparency. I will not use the nest because you can not see the progress of what you are doing, the less transparent means a more shady business.
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
June 10, 2018, 10:57:14 AM
I know all platform you show. and i used both. With me, both are good, but i like bountyhive.io than bountyplatform.io. Bountyhive.io have many project and they usually list new projetct in our platform. Addition, bountyhive supporters working hard, they alway respond your question quickly. Finally, when any project end, we alway receive a token early and correctly.

This is something that i like bountyhive.io. I think you should try both and enjoy it ^^
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 10, 2018, 10:48:24 AM
I really like https://bountyhive.io, this is a popular platform and really does not have to do weekly reports, I usually always see the bounty rating in webrating before following it.

Undoubtedly Bountyhive a very convenient platform for bountyhunters but for me personally, has a significant number of negative aspects.
1. Periodically "flies" password - you have to restore several times through e-mail;
2. A huge number of multiaccounts of bots;
3. Today Cloudflare (The owner of this website (bountyhive.io) has banned your IP) banned my IP and Opera VPN IPs too. Later I will try to go through Cyberhost.
For myself I made a conclusion that I bring already started campaigns and I finish working with a bounty High.
Activity: 322
June 10, 2018, 10:44:28 AM
Also sometimes I study projects on Bountyhive.io. However, I consider Bounty0X to be a better resource. This resource is more complicated, but all projects are well conducted by ICO. All projects with Bounty0X pay well bounty hunters
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 10:37:59 AM
I really like https://bountyhive.io, this is a popular platform and really does not have to do weekly reports, I usually always see the bounty rating in webrating before following it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 10, 2018, 07:15:31 AM
I think that bountylord is a very good and useful website to choose bounty. But it has some problems with optimization, and there are no working filters.
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 07:03:52 AM
I liked bountyhive at the start but not right now.no spreadsheet, no transparancy.there will be changes this weekend and I will look into it again and decide if I want to use it in the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 06:58:02 AM
As an independent investor, I prefer to waste more time and select everything by myself, therefore rely on myself and not have regrets on anyone else..
Additionally, I am developing research skill with the process
Activity: 84
June 10, 2018, 06:47:45 AM
From all platforms that I've seen liked bountyhive. Easy conditions and pay on time. But there are many who want to get there. Their are many disadvantages to this platforms such as much participants and no spreadsheet as you wouldn't be able to track your progress
Activity: 182
June 10, 2018, 03:55:43 AM
I don't really use any other bounty platforms outside the bitcointalk community. For me, this is the best bounty platform in where you can find all of your needed information, bounties and important discussions. All we have to do is to browse the forum and find the legit and safest bounty campaigns. Although, I have tried using AltcoinTalk before as well as bountyhive, but, almost same bounties listed there can also be found here. That's why I no longer use them.
Activity: 210
June 10, 2018, 03:34:32 AM
Before I used to join and participate to Bounty platforms but due to so many participants and limited number of tokens being paid to the participants I decided to concentrate on the bounties handled by trusted campaign managers here in the forum they give good number of tokens to their participants.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 03:21:15 AM
I had no experience of using such sites, I more and more often use the site to raise money for investment money. But thanks for a similar topic, I learned something new, although I'm not sure that intermediaries are always good, on the one hand they guarantee payment, on the other hand they reduce the number of coins, taking a part for their work.
Activity: 121
June 10, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
the hackerOne is one of the largest coordination of vulnerability and bug bounty platform. It helps companies protect their transactions or any business to keep themselves organized...
Pages:
Jump to: