Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty platforms - page 5. (Read 2101 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 12, 2018, 11:44:43 AM
I prefer bitcointalk as the bounty platform because I believe here are the most profitable campaigns from the biggest projects. It was so in 2017 and it continues in 2018. But we need another wave of fresh investments to improve the current situation.
Activity: 658
December 12, 2018, 10:29:50 AM
 Bountyhive.io I have not worked with this team, but I like and there is success on this site https://bountygalaxy.com/. Try it and you will have success.
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
September 27, 2018, 10:13:06 AM
I've never used this platform because I just found out about this platform, I asked my friends and they have a positive response to this platform, I think I should try it directly and I hope that on this platform the available ICO is not much fraud so that the bounty hunter is not harmed.
Activity: 182
September 27, 2018, 10:12:25 AM
well you have joined in the good bounty platforms. just continue doing bounties in the said platforms because they are good in paying and also easy to do tasks with. but i personally use bountyhive because it is proven by me that they paid on time, but one thing is that they registration in participating their bounties are hard to join especially when youre late.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 09:53:23 AM
Thats all good bounty platforms that you use. I also joined in the bountyhive, there the bounties are automated and no reports needed. It is easy to do tasks there.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 27, 2018, 09:51:35 AM
I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

ICO alarm app on Google Play Store

And lastly bitcointalk forum.
Kindly help with good platforms you use
Thanks

I think it depends on us how to find out the latest Bounty, some use notifications, some check manually. The point is we are looking for a high quality project, because the possibility of success exists.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 09:43:58 AM
Before I used to join and participate to Bounty platforms but due to so many participants and limited number of tokens being paid to the participants I decided to concentrate on the bounties handled by trusted campaign managers here in the forum they give good number of tokens to their participants.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:01:34 PM
These platforms, especially Bountyhive.io, are useful for participating in such bounty campaigns as signature bounty and content creation, in other cases there are too much participants in social media campaigns.
If I understood correctly, the author didn’t ask about another platforms, just about the way to know about latest bounty programs to participate
So as for me, I look for new bounties mostly here http://bounty.slavyansk.biz/
Activity: 149
June 22, 2018, 03:33:41 AM
Bountyhive is not a good platform. Their projects are not large enough. The quality of the projects is not good. Many of them are delays after completion and do not even give tokens, but they put their willingness on the project side. There are too many problems, so many people Already left their platform.
Activity: 224
June 22, 2018, 03:32:16 AM
I also want to add several platforms:
1. for the Russian-speaking community https://duxton.ru/crowdsale/
2. https://icoreward.com/
3. https://bountyhunter.club/?lang=en
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
June 22, 2018, 03:22:59 AM
I really do not have any idea if there would be some good bounty platforms out there. Because I still rely on the old school method of trusting a good bounty manager. The difficulty of joining bounties has increased since many scam artists tried their hand on crypto ICO's and airdrops. Be careful choosing your bounty, or you might end up in the losing side of the game. No pay and wasted effort.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
June 16, 2018, 01:07:06 AM
I found out the good bounty that I think good for me in altcoins bounties section. I eagerly seek what I think suits my desires about what shall I participate in order to have good in return. I will put my effort and time then the campaign will measure my job through their given terms and rules.
Activity: 70
June 16, 2018, 12:58:49 AM
there are actually loads of bounty, but that is not the issue. The issue is doing the ones that are legit and will not waste your time. I follow and keep up with a few bounty managers like tokensuite,amazix and yahoo. This people have a high reputation of running successful bounties and projects.
Activity: 104
June 14, 2018, 09:18:48 PM
I'm looking for good programs right here on the forum for this you need to spend a lot of time but you can find a really good product at which you can spend your time
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
June 14, 2018, 03:12:48 PM
I have used two platforms to do bounty projects. But from one platform I have not received coins yet and the projects that I have joined from other platform doesn't have any market value yet. So my best practice now is to join the campaigns those are published through the bitcointalk.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 06:48:50 PM
I'm just wondering how people get to know about latest good bounty program to participate. I have few platforms that I use such as
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
These platforms are enough for you to follow the latest bounties. Beside these, you can check some speadsheets created by people and shared in bitcointalk threads. These contain useful bounty information.
As for me, bitcointalk forum is all I need to be informed about bounty ICOs that are currently active. To be more specific, I always visit the Services thread under the Economics and the Bounties(Altcoins). I am also saving the important links in my bookmark so I won't have to search for it repeatedly. I suggest visiting the forum account of the campaign managers that you find very trusted, active and etc. so you will know what campaign(s) they might be managing.

There are sites that shows  ICOs that are active but I don't find it very useful for me so I always stick to me visiting those forum sections just to be updated.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
June 13, 2018, 06:42:14 PM
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
I really do not like the idea of using platforms like that to try to claim bounties. first of all many people are doing the same so all the campaigns that are part of those bounty platforms are going to be full in a matter of minutes and the tokens you will get out of it will be very low and also there have been some complains about the lack of transparency of such websites.
Activity: 157
June 13, 2018, 06:28:48 PM
Bountyhive.io

Bountyplatform.io

Thanks
These platforms are enough for you to follow the latest bounties. Beside these, you can check some speadsheets created by people and shared in bitcointalk threads. These contain useful bounty information.
Activity: 126
June 13, 2018, 06:14:31 PM
I go on to ico rating sites to check out new icos on a regular and I try to see if there is bounty for the projects I think are amazing. I also check out for amazix bounty too.
Activity: 86
June 13, 2018, 06:08:12 PM
there are many ways to see a good bounty apart from some applications such as ico bench and similar applications, we also can see from the project website is how far they are selling or see from their team.
Pages:
Jump to: